• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Hi All,

Now, I am the person waiting for the longest time for visa in this thread. Today it stood 230 days!!!!!!!! Tasfia may be the second with score 225 days waiting!!!!!!!!! What is the justification to keep passport in embassy for such a long time? Do they realize, some one may have required his passport for other emergency. Life is not only for getting this visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the time to forgetting DV visa.

@Zahid....Brother, what do you mean by 'the step which will reflex a negative issue for visa processing'? Would u pls explain.

shafiq

Last edited by a moderator:
BACK After Long Time

Hello Everyone...i knw its been long last i posted my msg.....i came to USA(NJ) on may...its been almost 4 months....its great ...Weather, nature, FOOD(BEST PART), mall and Specially GIRLz.. :)

Nd now...i m doing good..started a JOB...planing to buy a car with my money i m earning....bt some PPL find it hard...its ok today or tomorow u ll be drown with Money though...i got lucky...i heard abt relatives jara khub kharap behave kore ...bt i have been living with a very nice Family...Always remember IF U want something Good ..U ill Have to Give up something Good.nw its Up to U....Here Life is nt awsm within a DAY...BT SOMEDAY U WILL SAY "GOD U BLESS ME THANX GOD",

Those Who didnt get the visa yet...just wait ..Pray to Allah...and pray to ALLAH....and catch up with LIFE....

i have graduated From a very good UNI bt here working as a cashier in dept store....and it happens ....so dnt just get frusted id u have to do odd job for few months....thanxx Everyone

Hi All,

Now, I am the person waiting for the longest time for visa in this thread. Today it stood 230 days!!!!!!!! Tasfia may be the second with score 225 days waiting!!!!!!!!! What is the justification to keep passport in embassy for such a long time? Do they realize, some one may have required his passport for other emergency. Life is not only for getting this visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the time to forgetting DV visa.

@Zahid....Brother, what do you mean by 'the step which will reflex a negative issue for visa processing'? Would u pls explain.

shafiq

@shafiq vaia, totally agree with u.just horrible time passing.it just now time to quit the hope of visa.may b one day they will call to return the visa.but in this 1 year many opportunity couldn't take because of the process.we have to pay because of their so called security process.as we submitted all the doc correctly what are they checking.which issue taking as much time.

ALLAH please help us.

I also Wish to go NJ.

Hello Everyone...i knw its been long last i posted my msg.....i came to USA(NJ) on may...its been almost 4 months....its great ...Weather, nature, FOOD(BEST PART), mall and Specially GIRLz.. :)

Nd now...i m doing good..started a JOB...planing to buy a car with my money i m earning....bt some PPL find it hard...its ok today or tomorow u ll be drown with Money though...i got lucky...i heard abt relatives jara khub kharap behave kore ...bt i have been living with a very nice Family...Always remember IF U want something Good ..U ill Have to Give up something Good.nw its Up to U....Here Life is nt awsm within a DAY...BT SOMEDAY U WILL SAY "GOD U BLESS ME THANX GOD",

Those Who didnt get the visa yet...just wait ..Pray to Allah...and pray to ALLAH....and catch up with LIFE....

i have graduated From a very good UNI bt here working as a cashier in dept store....and it happens ....so dnt just get frusted id u have to do odd job for few months....thanxx Everyone

Me and my family also want to go NJ ,i have wife and son of 6+ , please mention how much do you earn ,Is it possible to survive there in one person earning.

@shafiq232, What is the last news of your family? where are they live?
@Tashfia,shafiq, & others: Do you give any mail to embassy for your last case status?

@all: have you any news about visa delivery From dhaka us embassy.

I lost my 83% hopes? only 17% is pending, Because 17 days is remain to close this fiscal year(2011)
So, What can we do?

Kabir, when we lost hope 100%, then we got a call and visa. so don't worry Kabir and all, inshallah you all will get call from ambassy ASAP, and get the visa.

from Nadia.

hi everyone.. i was interviewd last week and given a blue sheet 221(g) " otirikto karjo shompadoner por jogajog kora hobe"" i was also given two sheet to sign on it ( dss form and other white sheet). co kept my passport orginal police clearence and birth certificate and returned rest of docs.. i dont know would i get visa?? what is the difference between additional processing and administrative review?? "" ALLAH AMAKE SHAHAJJO KORO""

@kabir... My family are in Houston and waiting for GC. US Embassy is now calling AP in a great number a day.

@tasfia... any update?

@ masud... They will verify your PC and Birth certificate. If these docs are ok then you will get visa.

@ Zahid ... is it possible to complete all name and security check (AP) before 30th september.

No.....shocking news is that CO refused some (AP waiting for 4-5 months) guys recently saying that they didn't complete the process and now there is not enough time to complete it. Apply DV lottery for another year.

is there any difference between additional processing and administrative processing??? and what do u mean by ap?? the applicantwho are rejected are they single or married??? can u let me know any single ap holder is being rejected receently???

Friends,
Yesterday around 4.00pm a call come from embassy. He told me"your AP is complete Please come to Embassy 15 sept. 2011 at 02.00pm at gate no.-2" that's all.

So fer I know Visa delivery is after 2.30pm everyday. So, why they call me at 2.00pm. &
what will be happen at Gate no.-2. If you know please Explain to me these Question

Pray for me.

Friends,
Yesterday around 4.00pm a call come from embassy. He told me"your AP is complete Please come to Embassy 15 sept. 2011 at 02.00pm at gate no.-2" that's all.

So fer I know Visa delivery is after 2.30pm everyday. So, why they call me at 2.00pm. &
what will be happen at Gate no.-2. If you know please Explain to me these Question

Pray for me.

You will get visa certainly. So far I know now interview is ended for DV2011 at Dhaka embassy. So they are calling to report before 2.30 pm now a days for visa delivery. Gate 2 is required gate. Normally 2.00 pm is the time for nonimmigrant visa delivery.