• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Salam alaikum to all brothers and sisters! i truly found this forum extremely helpful about DV and all other immigration matters. Can DV lottery winners (of any year till 2012) please let me know the date and time(of the country you're in) you applied for your DV lottery during the October-November registration period? i know many people say that it doesn't really matter as to which ever time and date you apply during the registration period to get selected but i am kinda doubtful and doing a research on this and would like to hear from as many winners as possible in this forum. I pray for all winners in this forum to get their visas soon!!

Ak2 Banglay Boli,

Sobai dhorjo dhorun, Allah_r upor Aastha rakhun fall obbosoi paben Inshaallah. Karon akhane aro dhojer porikka dita hoy.

R jara americai asen sobar jonno roilo shovo kamona.

hi every1 im back after long time.. is it necessary to have an affidavit letter from a friend or family who lives in usa?? in ds froms i gave an address of my friend so do i need to take affidavite letter from him?? can i change the name and address of person to whom im going to?? as my interview date is coming month.. if i can change the name and address , whats the procedure for that??? plz help me out!!

@zahid Vai: How are u? How is AMERICA?
@Shafiq: Whats the news your Family? where r they? Do you get Visa? when the will be fly & when their visa will be Expire?
@tasfia: Any update yet?

@ masud: For DV winner no need affidavit of support. you need an Address only. I think no need to change the address because now time is limit. The address will need only for your GC sending to you. so far i know. and a request to you. after you interview. please share with us details or inform your result.

@Kabir.... my family r in BD. They will fly in first week of september. I have not got any call yet. I heard from some one that the embassy fdidn't call any ap for the last three weeks. They r not giving dv visa straight way now. I don't know what will happen next. Any update from u?

Kabir007 , we r fine ? here in Dallas temperature now above 100f , but every thing is good . Don't worry , after getting visa come as quick as possible. wish u and friend's all the best. keep touch with the travel agency it not very easy to get ticket in short time if u need any help about it , just inform me.

zahid.

Kabir007 , we r fine ? here in Dallas temperature now above 100f , but every thing is good . Don't worry , after getting visa come as quick as possible. wish u and friend's all the best. keep touch with the travel agency it not very easy to get ticket in short time if u need any help about it , just inform me.

zahid.

Thank you for you wishing! Inshallah, if I get visa :confused: I will inform you.

@Nazdv: Okhaner obostha ki besi kharap. jodi apnar oviggota akto share karten...........!
@nahel: vi, amra ki USA-er asha cere dibo. Apni keno ato mojar kotha bolchen.

VALO THAKBEN, SHOBAIKE NIA.

may b me n shafiq vaia going to defeat nadia saifur.ha ha ha.its now 215 days. never ending bad luck.if we will not get visa ,let us know.why awaiting us for this long period.allah plzzzz help us.

@Kabir.... my family r in BD. They will fly in first week of september. I have not got any call yet. I heard from some one that the embassy fdidn't call any ap for the last three weeks. They r not giving dv visa straight way now. I don't know what will happen next. Any update from u?

@ shafiq vaia i didnt understand what u said that "the embassy didn't call any ap for the last three weeks. They r not giving dv visa straight way now. I don't know what will happen next."

@kabir:ami tumake eai assuriti dite pari jadi tumader submitted documents accurate thake tahole 29 September holeo visa pabei......tai frustrated hoiyu na.....just pray and wait........

Dear Shafiq & Tasfia vai,
I tell you a good news also me. Before that no tension Do Furteeeeeeeee ! oh good news that is "Our waiting time will be over in next month." No more 225/215/250 or 365 days!" it has two hand Left or right. inshallah we will get right hand. Oh! do you know only 26 working days is remain from tow day.
All the best. After few days we will be tension free~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!

@ shafiq vaia i didnt understand what u said that "the embassy didn't call any ap for the last three weeks. They r not giving dv visa straight way now. I don't know what will happen next."

@....tasfia007......
The CO of dhaka embassy is putting all dv lottery winners in AP who are facing interview in recent past. The didn't call any AP for collecting passport (with visa) for last couple of weeks.

@shafiq,kabir,tasfia:you all are going to have phone call withing few days..........u must get visa.....

Kabir & other friends i know what a miserable & painful time u r passing . Don't try to take any wrong step which will reflex a negative issue for your visa processing . Keep faith on you and Allah. Inshallah Everything will be fine soon.

Zahid