• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

@all:good news!i got visa today at 3pm.i was called from the embassy on 16th june at 3pm.i would like to thank this forum and all the forummates for being so helpful.those under ap do not tense.u all must get visa soon if ur submitted documents are all ok.

@nahel.. congratulation ... just prepare urself to live in the dream country... wish for the other people who still waiting for their visa.

@Masud,
It is true that after 30th september 2011, no visa will be issue for any DV case.there is no doubt about it.
So,If your interview Schedule date is 28 september,2011. Then You will get your result instantly. Because,(so far I know that) Most of case complete there quire before interview. But you should Submit all papers, Documents Accurate/Authentic. And Submit Photo ID as much as possible, It will be advantage for your Case.

My suggestion keep comonication with KCC by mail or Phone for your Interview date. Then you should Collect your PCC,Medical,& others works.
@kabir007: i have sent my 1st notification letter to kcc 1 month ago and have not got 2nd letter yet. i sent it late coz i was out of country. and currently i involve with a lawyer to deal with it as im still out of country. i want to be interviewed in dhaka. so my question is there any chance that us embassy can ask me why im late for sending my 1st notification letter? and why im not interviewed in London ( currently living) and for involving a lawyer?? would i still get 2nd NL as my case number was current few months back??

now its time for @ kabir , @tasfia And @ shafiq very soon Yours dream come true Insallah . If your all submitted doc's r perfect embassy must give u visa.there is no way to stop u . @nahel vai when u leave BD?

zahid

@nadiasaifur:have not decided yet.hope it will be last week of july and i will go to ozone park,new york.

@nahel:Congrats!

*****Have you feel any enquire from Embassey. ( Phisical/Over phone). & Have you any suggestion for another AP. Holder?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kabir:Thank u.No,I have not experiened no inquiry.They just phoned me on 16th June at 3 pm and said that the additional processing of ur dv case had been completed.Then asked me to go to the embassy at 2:30pm.I believe embassy will give every applicant under AP visa if their submitted documents are all accurate.So do not tense.Just let the time go and it will inshaallah bring u happy news.I think it will take fewer time for u Kabir.Just keep faith in god.

@Kabir:Thank u.No,I have not experiened no inquiry.They just phoned me on 16th June at 3 pm and said that the additional processing of ur dv case had been completed.Then asked me to go to the embassy at 2:30pm.I believe embassy will give every applicant under AP visa if their submitted documents are all accurate.So do not tense.Just let the time go and it will inshaallah bring u happy news.I think it will take fewer time for u Kabir.Just keep faith in god.

Thanks a lot.

hi every1..i have sent my 1st notification letter to kcc 1 month ago and have not got 2nd letter yet. i sent it late coz i was out of country. and currently i involve with a lawyer to deal with it as im still out of country. i want to be interviewed in dhaka. so my question is there any chance that us embassy can ask me why im late for sending my 1st notification letter? and why im not interviewed in London ( currently living) and for involving a lawyer?? would i still get 2nd NL as my case number was current few months back??

After a long time I'm visiting this forum and really very happy to see this post!
CONGRATULATION nahel! :)

@Kabir, shafiq, tasfia: InshaAllah you guys will get your visa very soon! My best wishes for you! :)

@all:good news!i got visa today at 3pm.i was called from the embassy on 16th june at 3pm.i would like to thank this forum and all the forummates for being so helpful.those under ap do not tense.u all must get visa soon if ur submitted documents are all ok.

@TTANIA:THANKS A LOT.SHOULD WE BRING OUR MEDICAL REPORT ALONG WITH X-RAY COPY OR WHAT ELSE?WHAT DID U EXPERIENCE DURING UR JOURNY TO USA.PLS let me know.