• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Dear frnd,
Dhaka US embassey Recent Change some Medical information,Maybe Fee incressed. Please, Read blow:

Changes to U.S. Immigrant Medical Exam Procedures and Costs

As of June 15, 2011 our procedures and costs for medical exams are changing.
All immigrant and diversity visa applicants ages 2-14 will be required to undergo a Tuberculosis Skin Test (TST) at the panel physician of their choice. TST tests require two visits to the doctor:

a. first visit to the doctor for the administration of the test
b. second visit for a diagnosis three calendar days later
All applicants ages 2-14 should be prepared to visit the panel physician three days after the initial test.
The new cost for visa applicants ages 0-14 is Tk 1600 and visa applicants ages 15 and older is Tk 3000.
If each applicant in your family has not completed their medical exam prior to the interview date, your entire family will be rescheduled for the next available interview date. This date may be many months in the future. In this case, your medical exams may be expired, and you may need to re-do your medical exams prior to your new interview date or visa issuance.
You must begin your medical tests at least seven days prior to your interview date, as medical exams may take several days or longer to complete. If you fail to do that, we may not receive your medical report prior your interview date.
You must bring your passport to the panel physician on each visit.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR DV APPLICANTS:
It is very important for DV applicants and their family members to complete their medical exams as soon as possible. All DV applicants must begin their medical exams by June 30, 2011. If your medical exam is not complete prior to your interview date, your interview will not be rescheduled, and we will not process your case.

Source:http://dhaka.usembassy.gov/diversity_visas.html

@kabir007.. im a dv 2011 winner. i've sent ds122 and other docs to kcc. still havnt got any replay yet. it is mentioned that after 30th september 2011 no visa will be issued. my question is if i am interviewd on 15 september2011 and given further administrative processing and would not have the result untill october2011 then how would usa embassy evaluate my case??

Last edited by a moderator:
@kabir007.. im a dv 2011 winner. i've sent ds122 and other docs to kcc. still havnt got any replay yet. it is mentioned that after 30th september 2011 no visa will be issued. my question is if i am interviewd on 15 september2011 and given further administrative processing and would not have the result untill october2011 then how would usa embassy evaluate my case??

@Masud,
It is true that after 30th september 2011, no visa will be issue for any DV case.there is no doubt about it.
So,If your interview Schedule date is 28 september,2011. Then You will get your result instantly. Because,(so far I know that) Most of case complete there quire before interview. But you should Submit all papers, Documents Accurate/Authentic. And Submit Photo ID as much as possible, It will be advantage for your Case.

My suggestion keep comonication with KCC by mail or Phone for your Interview date. Then you should Collect your PCC,Medical,& others works.

@nahel

Bro i'm newly registered....i need to know some information.can i chat with u?(can u give ur yahoo or FB id fact that i'm not sure chatting availability on this forum!!

Long TIME

Hlawww Everyone......i hope everyone is good. its been long time ...i cant stop visitng this forum coz this forum helped me a lot and make me feel good everytime .....

Good news for Me i alredy got both Green Card and SSN. now just planing for my Driving License....started a JOb TOO....HOWEVER LIFE IS different here...WORK , MONEY and ENJOY....bt cant forget my Coutryy...its the BEST...... :)

@ Zahidul vai....vai i didnt get ant email...dnt knw why.....

@ those PPL UNDER AP....Remember if u provide all ur info correct then Inshallah U guys will get ur VISA...thats a MUST.....and Keep praying... i hope all my frinds here Will get VISA Inshallah.....and Be Prepared before U get to USA.....Life is different Here....Dnt Just Jump into any Conclusion....Watch, Wait, realize then make a Decision....thanxx all

@zahidal:right u r bro.i also thought the same but after posting the thread.i tried to delete it but found no option.how will delete it.

Raju,

I got your SMS but I got home late thats why I didn't call you. Next time instead of sending me SMS just call me after 9 pm. If I don't receive left me a voice message that way it would reduce one more step to communicate. Else you can send me email. The reason for not getting my email could be wrong email address. Why don't you send me an email so that I can reply that email and also can verify if I have sent to correct address or not?

Take care...

Hlawww Everyone......i hope everyone is good. its been long time ...i cant stop visitng this forum coz this forum helped me a lot and make me feel good everytime .....

Good news for Me i alredy got both Green Card and SSN. now just planing for my Driving License....started a JOb TOO....HOWEVER LIFE IS different here...WORK , MONEY and ENJOY....bt cant forget my Coutryy...its the BEST...... :)

@ Zahidul vai....vai i didnt get ant email...dnt knw why.....

@ those PPL UNDER AP....Remember if u provide all ur info correct then Inshallah U guys will get ur VISA...thats a MUST.....and Keep praying... i hope all my frinds here Will get VISA Inshallah.....and Be Prepared before U get to USA.....Life is different Here....Dnt Just Jump into any Conclusion....Watch, Wait, realize then make a Decision....thanxx all