• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Zahid Russel vai...don't worry. i hope and pray u'll get visa but keep patience.@to others...........i think no need of translating ur registration card and admit card.just do the certificates....as me and rony did not do so.ours HSC and SSC registration card,admit card we kept as it was.and our certificates were in english from the begining......but yes, we've submitted out photo IDs..as much as we had.

Dear all,
When I need information about dv process, then no one can provide me the exact information. Thats I find ur this forum.
Can any body plz tell me how longer 2NL will come. Cause still now I am not getting the 2NL. I have receive my 1st NL in july 2010 and send it back during the month. How long I have been wait……………..
Nazdv,
Last year AS17*** was current in April and May. If things go faster this year, you may be current in March. Expect your second NL in January and February 2011. Good luck.

Thank u very much Sister, actually me and nadia get very upset , i don't understand why they return our passport? passport back is not a good singe for visa processing we think, our information is 100% ok, we are very much well educated and have good work experience , i am a IT professional and nadia also a software engineer. Only a ID card can solve all of their confusion's which before 2009? why we send photo when we applied for DV, why we give Photo to KKC after got 2nd letter , what is value of Machine readable Passport (MRP)? why they not confirm that the photo's (they have got ) and the interviewed Person are same? God Knows and the officer's !!!

On 24th October at 12pm in door no #3 I drop the ID CARD which i luckily found in my old document's it is my college id card, my degree admit card masters admit card and registration card these all docs has Photo and originally in bangla , this time i translate them with notary public, i also gave telephone (Land Phone) Demand Note which has my Photo, and give the questionnaire papers answer all of my family . A lady bangali officer received my all papers and passport and give a white slip . the slip has a number and a date . in that date i have to go embassy to review my immigration case. That's all of my DV history.

Zahid/Nadia

You guys are almost done with your part and give them some time to complete their part. Day by day they are becoming tougher for two reasons:
1) as Bangladesh has produced lots of fake applicants (previously Nigeria was top but since last couple of yrs BD is fighting with Nigeria to become top)
2) As most of us are muslims there is a chance very good chance of having our name in check list / hit list
As you have provided hundred percent correct information I believe you are going to get the visa soon. Just now keep patience and pray to almighty.

By the way both of you are with IT like me :)

Take care

If birth place is not match, like in online entry birth place have another location and 1NL birth place informaion is another location, in that case what should be happen? How does its affect?

If birth place is not match, like in online entry birth place have another location and 1NL birth place informaion is another location, in that case what should be happen? How does its affect?

In that case visa will be rejected by mismatch information. I have seen lots of case like that. They do not issue any visa in that case.

Dear Zahid & Nadia !!

Many things are possible in our country. Bangladesh is a corrupted country (Bolte kosto hochhe but truth is truth) and anybody can easily make duplicate certificate AND ... you cannot find the information/result of 1995 and older at the website i.e www.eucationboard.gov.bd
HOW THE EMBASSY RECOGNIZE A PERSON THAT HE/SHE IS ORIGINALLY THE CERTIFICATE HOLDER?
Older Photo ID is needed BCOZ embassy thinks and means that DOCUMENTS OF AN APPLICANT THAT MADE AFTER GETTING 1ST NL MAY BE FRAUD (new photo ID, job exp. certificate etc.)
EVERYTHIN CAN BE OKAY, ONLY PERSONS ARE EXCHANGED, IS IT VERY DIFFICULT IN OUR COUNTRY? THINK IT IN COOL HEAD. YOU CAN EASILY USE OTHER'S CERTIFICATE AS THERE'S NO PHOTO IN CERTIFICATES. THAT'S WHY EMBASSY GIVES PRIORITY ON OLDER PHOTO ID, REG. CARD WITH PHOTO ETC. COZ IT REPRESENTS YOUR PURENESS. MRP CAN BE MADE WITHIN 15-20 DAYS, PCC COMPLETES IN 7 DAYS. THEN, WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS THAT PROVE YOUR TOTAL IDENTITY?

"LIST BELOW THE ADDRESSES YOU LIVED AFTER REACHING 15 YEARS" THIS TYPE OF QUESTION..... YOU GOT IN DS FORM.
THE EMBASSY WANTS TO BE SURE THAT THE PERSON IS THE SAME FROM PAST TO PRESENT.

YOUR PRESENT CIVIL DOCUMENTS CAN BE OK !! YES, 100% OK. BUT IT REPRESENTS ONLY YOUR PRESENT SITUATION. I PRAY AND HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET VISA INSHALLAH!

- SABRINA
(interviewed on 6-Oct & waiting 4 embassy call)

Thank u very much Sister, actually me and nadia get very upset , i don't understand why they return our passport? passport back is not a good singe for visa processing we think, our information is 100% ok, we are very much well educated and have good work experience , i am a IT professional and nadia also a software engineer. Only a ID card can solve all of their confusion's which before 2009? why we send photo when we applied for DV, why we give Photo to KKC after got 2nd letter , what is value of Machine readable Passport (MRP)? why they not confirm that the photo's (they have got ) and the interviewed Person are same? God Knows and the officer's !!!

On 24th October at 12pm in door no #3 I drop the ID CARD which i luckily found in my old document's it is my college id card, my degree admit card masters admit card and registration card these all docs has Photo and originally in bangla , this time i translate them with notary public, i also gave telephone (Land Phone) Demand Note which has my Photo, and give the questionnaire papers answer all of my family . A lady bangali officer received my all papers and passport and give a white slip . the slip has a number and a date . in that date i have to go embassy to review my immigration case. That's all of my DV history.

FOR THOSE WHO WILL HAVE INTERVIEW SOON:

1. TAKE OLD PHOTO ID CARDs.
2. DON'T TRANSLATE YOUR REG. CARD AND ADMIT CARD.
3. PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE IS OK. (AVOID TO MAKE NEW DOCUMENTS, EMBASSY WANTS ORIGINAL
AND OLDER, TRANSLATE ONLY THOSE WHICH ARE TOTALLY IN BENGALI).

WHAT ELSE I COULD WRITE, I KNOW LITTLE.

-SABRINA
(interviewed on 6-Oct & waiting 4 embassy call)
CASE # 37**

sabrina_

1)If I dont have photo id rather then my SSC & HSC Admit card,what can i do then?
2) in 2nd letter do they mention the birth place , which i gave in EDV form?

Thank u, Sabrina.

You almost spoken the truth. But strongly disagree with ur comment that,we are a corrupted country and here lots of fraud papers are prepared. My father was interviewd on 13th october . He was a professor of economics and had his masters degree in Economics from DU. He provided them the NID issued in 2008. If they wanted to confirm about his identity, they may ask him some questions about Economics, could ask him lot of questions regarding his job, family. But the didnt. He is 65 yrs old. They required additional photo ID. What type of thinking is that, a personn of 65 yrs old can do fraud and thats why additional ID needed? why they dont recognize our national ID as a valid Photo ID? Is nt it simply ignorance to the people of Banladesh? They could understand the reality of Bangladesh that, here peoples like peasants, labours, simple workers,housewives may have education but may dont carry ID cards, specially for old peoples. This is the trend of todays world.

Fact is that, they simply deal all the cases based on a predetermined presumption . If they would be able to realize the socio cultural status of Bagladesh, many problems can easiliy be solved.

About fraud. A country who sent astronauts to moon 41 yrs back, is it tooo tough for them to judge which one is fraud or not? Only photo ID can solve that?

Nightingle,

Don't get upset and please don't take these personally. We all can understand your pain. I will not agree / disagree with any of the points but would like to say somethings: GC decision is a very very big and tough decision. They are bringing a person (and though him/her a whole generation or couple of generations of people) to their country. Just think about normal arranged marriage how much effort do we put and how much scrutiny we do to make sure that we are going to make a relation to a family that is 100% fit for our family and good for our beloved one. So in this case they will try to verify a lot and that is obvious.

So don't get upset, have patience and pray to almighty.

Thansk

Dear Aseef !

1) If u don't have any photo ID then nothing to do. If you have NID summit that. If your SSC & HSC admit cards have photo then its ok.
2) In 2nd letter they will mention your Name, Case number, interview date etc.

Where are u from? Are u a student? Take care.
-Sabrina
(Interviewed on 6-Oct & waiting 4 embassy call)

1)If I dont have photo id rather then my SSC & HSC Admit card,what can i do then?
2) in 2nd letter do they mention the birth place , which i gave in EDV form?

Dear Aseef!

I live at Shantibagh, Dhaka. What are you doing now? Are u doing job? Single?
I am single and did not submit any fraud documents. Now waiting for a call from embassy. It is very difficult... to wait for something that uncertain.
Keep in touch. Take care.
Sabrina

I am from bang... where are you form?i have completed my MBA last Year.

Hey guys....m also....n almost near.

Dear Aseef!

I live at Shantibagh, Dhaka. What are you doing now? Are u doing job? Single?
I am single and did not submit any fraud documents. Now waiting for a call from embassy. It is very difficult... to wait for something that uncertain.
Keep in touch. Take care.
Sabrina

hi sabrina

tell me about my qry

1. i have passed ssc in 1990 but i lost my admit + regi card so what will i do.
2.i passed it from cadet college and i have some pic with uniform so is it ok.
3. we did't got any photo id card on that time so what i do
4. my wife only eight class passed she dont have any photo id what she do
5. we both have NID

my brother called kcc they told that they opend my envilop and it will take 1 to 12 weeks it means my interview date will be february or march

my case no
2011AS00010***

NID are not accepted by US embassy Dhaka as photo ID. Try to collect photo ID older than 2009 for interview. This is the most important issue for DV 2011 this year, if u failed to collect that, u surely will be screw up.Specially who lost their ssc, hsc regis card with photo, or who dont have photo on that.

Search for school ID, college ID, university ID, admission test( varsity) admit card,job ID,trade license, Credit card which has photo, ATM card( like dutch bangla bank), driving license, Any photo published with ur name in old days newspaper ( like birthday- marriage day wish), old passport, BA, MA regis card, admit card, IELTS certificate( it has photo), old library card, membership of society card etc. Search ..search.....search..... If u have some mistakes in those ID still u can bring those, but dont show that untill u go to the last minute and they r ready to give u a blue sheet. But 2 things......................

1. Dont try to make any false ID, it will prohibit ur lifetime ban to US tour,

2. Dont go without at least 2 ID cards, bcos it is better to show those during first interview rather than submit it later!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: