• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Can anybody give me idea about the following? :

1) Name check
2) Security check
3) Additional process
4) Administrative process
5) 221(g)

-Sabrina
Hi Sabrina,
Exactly the same questions have been asked today in another thread by a person called bivrat who applied for dv 2012 but not dv 2011. I know that you are waiting for your final phone call from the embassy on your dv 2011. So, when I saw the sameness of your and Bivrat's questions, I was very much amazed and at the same time confused. Have u noticed that? Or are u Bivrat?

Hello Nadia!
No call from embassy yet. I did not have filled up any new form in embassy. I am single. So, I don't know if there any additional form for spouse and children. My interview time was 8.00am. I entered into the embassy at 7.45 and in 10:45 all were completed.
Thanks
Sabrina

than u sabrina.

@nadia

Hi nadia.....sorry for little late...

u can't make notary on any original documents...please don't do....

just take photo copies of all documents u are submitting...and be safe by doing all attested by notary.......it's better if u do notary of all photocopies including bank statement...that's what i did.............

hi rony,

sorry for disturbing. but we r very tensed. our interview 20th October, Wednesday. prey for us.

rony, i translate my certificates by notary, which are bangla . please tell me that, we need all photocopy of documents and also translated copy, as we know, but, is also photocopy of translated certificates doing attested by notary? if u don't mind, can we call u (if u give any number, just send by email, my email is nadiasaifur@yahoo.com.)

thank you so much, and sorry for disturb.

@nadia

Hi nadia.....sorry for little late...

u can't make notary on any original documents...please don't do....

just take photo copies of all documents u are submitting...and be safe by doing all attested by notary.......it's better if u do notary of all photocopies including bank statement...that's what i did.............

hi rony,

sorry for disturbing. but we r very tensed. our interview 20th October, Wednesday. prey for us.

rony, i translate my certificates by notary, which are bangla . please tell me that, we need all photocopy of documents and also translated copy, as we know, but, is also photocopy of translated certificates doing attested by notary? if u don't mind, can we call u (if u give any number, just send by email, my email is nadiasaifur@yahoo.com.)

@nadia

Sabrina,

All these names reflects almost same thing. In short they are doing your background checking through a very complicated and robust system where the first stage is automated and the second stage (if they find any record that goes close to your information then they put it to second stage) is partially manual. According to them most of the processes are cleared in first stage. It also include verifying your information (certificates, address etc).

One of the main problem that I identified after coming to USA (regarding name check) is: in Bangladesh most of the cases parents change the date of birth of their children and set a date that is almost like 1/1 or 1/2 or 2/1 or 3/1 or 31/12 etc... as a result in their system they find lots of name match where date of birth is also same. And thats make a lot of problem.

Anyway we all are hoping best and wish everyone all the best. Inshaallah you will get your call soon.

Hi Sabrina,
Exactly the same questions have been asked today in another thread by a person called bivrat who applied for dv 2012 but not dv 2011. I know that you are waiting for your final phone call from the embassy on your dv 2011. So, when I saw the sameness of your and Bivrat's questions, I was very much amazed and at the same time confused. Have u noticed that? Or are u Bivrat?

Dear labora2, me and sabrina is not same person. I just copied that question to the main forum. The main reason is, many people will visit the main forum but not in this category may be. So i think it will be helpful to get information from others rather than only this particular category of the forum. Please do not misunderstand. Thank You all.

hi nadia,

things are simple here...

my suggestions will be if u submitting anything original u should submit photo copy also...even i have submitted photocopy of my all id cards also.....with attested by notary ......

as here u are submitting translated documents which is original...please submit photo copy also....as well as attested on photocopy.....they will return everything which is not required.....so no tension.....but if they need copy should be attested then what will u do...so better make attested......

hi rony,

@nadia

Dear labora2, me and sabrina is not same person. I just copied that question to the main forum. The main reason is, many people will visit the main forum but not in this category may be. So i think it will be helpful to get information from others rather than only this particular category of the forum. Please do not misunderstand. Thank You all.

Thank you Bivrat. Now it is very clear.

Is it possible to find out the marital status about one individual in BANGLADESH? Please help. Urgent!!!

hi nadia,

things are simple here...

my suggestions will be if u submitting anything original u should submit photo copy also...even i have submitted photocopy of my all id cards also.....with attested by notary ......

as here u are submitting translated documents which is original...please submit photo copy also....as well as attested on photocopy.....they will return everything which is not required.....so no tension.....but if they need copy should be attested then what will u do...so better make attested......

Thank You So Much.

Nadia

Never think of notarized photocopies of docs............... notary not necessary for photocopies but if u like to do what else!! on the date u will see, what sort of importance ur docs get!!!!!!!! for which u paid lots of labour and hardwork..They may simply ignore those.Actually they only seek for all original docs, whether Bangla or English.Sp no tension and best of luck.

Nadia, u must take Photo ID cards as much as possible which r at least 2 yrs old. National ID must. Including some others. for all adult persons.

Hello Labora!
There are many things in the earth that can make u amazed and confused and ...

there are many things in the earth that cannot make amazed and confused others.

Take care.
Sabrina

Hello Nadia!
No call from embassy yet.
Sabrina

They will call you within a month of your interview date.Stay calm.Let me tell u something if you are in additional processing [(221(g)]u got nothing to do about that.U 'll definitely get a call in a month time.

Cheers.

Hello Labora!
There are many things in the earth that can make u amazed and confused and ...

there are many things in the earth that cannot make amazed and confused others.

Take care.
Sabrina

Sabrina, I again wish u all the best. As u had a smooth interwiew, ur AP won't be something more than the usual checks. We all will hear ur good news soon. God be with u.

Kabir,

Income return is for everyone how earns. Let me explain it a little bit: lets say in BD the minimum taxable income is 200000 taka / yr and your income is 180000 taka / yr. So in the Income Return form you will mention your income. But as your income is not taxable your tax amount is zero (0). It means you are making your money legal. Lets say you are staying with your father and you are saving your money. In that case after 5 yrs you will have 900000 taka. Now if you want to invest this money for any business then gov will ask you from where you got this money? So if you submit your Income Return each yr you can show that how you have earned money.

Again I am saying its not mandatory. If it is not possible right now for you to get that Income Return don't worry about it. Go with all other papers with you that is required by US embassy.

Take care...

Dear zahizal,
Thanks.

@ Sabrina & himaloy, Do you feel any type of investigation by the embassey?

Dear all,
I already discused with you about my H.S.C Registration card,
To day I have a Qus. about it:
My H.S.C registration card's photo is spoil also card, but its information is clear, So,
1) should i collect a duplicate Registration card to provide on embassey? if yes! then,
2) which copy shall I file up with my orginal file?
Please advice me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear kabir,
no need to change HSC reg card or any documents..i have lost my HSC SSC reg card/certificate/admit cards also then i have taken duplicate..interview time they asked me why its duplicate then i have explained and shown JD/paper cutting copy then they said its OK..if u have all original documents what ever it is that's great for you..try to present some id cards like school/college/university/library etc..best of luck...
@ my interview was 6th Oct.. i don't know what is investigation and why they r doing that..i am 100% real and my documents/information also..hmmm waiting call form embassy. pray for me..thanks

@Nadia, What happened to your interview? Will you mind to share your experiences at Dhaka Embassy?
We'll definitely wish all the best to you! @ALL is WELL

hi all. sorry for late. yes, i do.

they give us another interview time, b'cause they want another photo ID card of my husband. so we ll go next week to embassy. they kept our all photocopy papers and also main copy of ssc registration and admit card of me, and certificates of my husband. don't know what is going on. prey for us.

thank you to all.

@nadia