• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Hello everybody!
I am new in forum. I have the same problem as Sabrina. My interview date is 03/10/10 but I got my passport lately, thats why I could not try for police clearance. As a result today I visit police headquarter for police clearance and they give me the date 04/10/10. I request them but they do nothing. Now what can I do? Is there any chance to attend the interview without police clearance? If I show the receipt of police clearance to the visa authority that I will get it on 04/10/10 ?

Anybody here who can give me suggest? I am really in very tension. I don't know what should I do now. All other papers are ok.

Shuvro

Hi guys!
To day is shuvro78's Interviw! we wisha his successe!

@shuvro78: Did you receive your PCC?
Please explane us about your successfull Interviw, & advice us to getting visa.

Hi zahidal,
im confused, how come u get 2nl? ur case number is above the current month cut-off value?
is there stg which i misunderstood?

txs!

Hi zahidal,
im a bite confused, how come u recived 2ndl, ur case number is above the current cut-off value?
is there stg i misunderstood?
txs and congrate for ur sucess!

hello friends.. whoever had interview today please share ur experience here so that we others can take preparation according to that...best of luck for all!!!

Hi Kidame,
Zahidal is doing AOS (adjustment of status) if u have seen his/her signature. So, it is not like doing CP (consular processing) and the schedule is different from our visa bulletin.

Dear Mehedee,

My case no. is also same and send back to KCC is also close to yours ,, still not getting 2NL, I hope your and mine will come same date please keep my update if yours come first or i will know you when mine come. Thanks !!!

OK....I will let you know as soon as i receive the 2nd NL...

Best of luck.
Shuvro

Hi guys!
To day is shuvro78's Interviw! we wisha his successe!

@shuvro78: Did you receive your PCC?
Please explane us about your successfull Interviw, & advice us to getting visa.

Last edited by a moderator:
My interview held ystrday. I could not submit PCC. They took my interview; very simple. Just asked me some common questions, my date of brith, father's name, address, why i want to go usa etc. After the interview, they gave me a blue slip where it is written that visa refused due to security cause. I may be threat for USA. they asked me about PCC and i replied i will get it tomorrow (4 October). Then they told, you could have get your visa, but only for security reason (PCC) for usa, we are sorry, we cannot issue you visa. all other documents are correct.

then i replied, can i submit it tomorrow. their answer was, "we are sorry". They give me back my documents and passport.

Now, I have nothing to do. I am depressed.

Shuvro

Dear Frnd,
I am shocked!!!!!!!!!!
Realey! I am shocked.
Now i am out of say!

shuvro78
Did you Provide any affidavit of support ? which form I864/I-134
I know about your maind. when u will free. please show your Submited Documents List.

Everything depend on god!

Dear shuvro78,

My interview held ystrday. I could not submit PCC. They took my interview; very simple. Just asked me some common questions, my date of brith, father's name, address, why i want to go usa etc. After the interview, they gave me a blue slip where it is written that visa refused due to security cause. I may be threat for USA. they asked me about PCC and i replied i will get it tomorrow (4 October). Then they told, you could have get your visa, but only for security reason (PCC) for usa, we are sorry, we cannot issue you visa. all other documents are correct.

then i replied, can i submit it tomorrow. their answer was, "we are sorry". They give me back my documents and passport.

Now, I have nothing to do. I am depressed.

Shuvro

Sorry to hear that brother, what took you so long to get PCC anyway? You knew that could blow your all chances! Truth be told, you made me lil bit worried!

Bangadeshi DV-2011 winner's Exprience

ALL Bangladeshi DV -2011 winner Post here your Interview Exprience

Dear all winner,
Please Post here, ypur success or failure Intervew exprience. Even your all DV Related wonderfill & Painfull all kind of Exprience

Hello all,

I feel very sorry for Shuvro78.

I am not very regular in this forum as I am doing AOS (kidame thats why I got my 2nd letter even though I may have the interview next year april / may) and this is bit different than CP (like you guys/gals are doing)

As a rule of thumb never go for the interview under prepared. You should better change your interview date if you find that your preparation is not completed. For most of us it is an once in a life time opportunity.

ttania, Mehedee, kidame, himaloy and etc... please add your signature so that other will get help from you

Thanks

টাকায় এ দেশে কীনা হয়, আর শুভ্র , তুমি একটা PCC যোগাড় করতে পারলে না?????...........................

আমি আগেই তোমাকে বলেছিলাম, থানায় যেতে, এমনকি বলেছিলাম পুলিশের সহকারী কমিশনার বা ডেপুটি কমিশনারকে ব্যাপারটা জানাতে । কি করেছ জানি না । কে বলেছে PCC ছাড়া ইন্টারভিউ চলবে, বুঝি না। এমনকি হিমালয়, রনির পরামর্শও শোননি। আমি খুবই খুবই দুঃখ পেয়েছি। ব্যাপারটা এই ফোরামে আলোচনা হলেও হয়তো আরো সহযোগিতা পেতে।

কি আর করা যেতে পারে? .... তুমি এখন PCC টা পেলে , ব্লু শীট সহ ওটা জমা দিতে পারো, অবশ্য যদি ওরা জমা নিতে চায়!

সাবরিনা, তুমি কি PCC পেয়েছ? ... না পেলে আগামীকাল ই যাও, pcc তে ফরেন মিনিস্ট্রির সাইন লাগে, বলো যে কাজটা তুমি নিজেই করে নিবে। অথবা ব্যাপারটা অবশ্যই পুলিশের ঊর্ধ্বতন কাউকে জানাও।
যদ্দুর জানি , এখন আর ভিসা ডেট পরিবর্তন করা যায় না.........................

সকলের জন্য শুভকামনা রইল।।।

i spend total 2000 taka for PCC and i got it only 2days before..anyways i dnt knw amar kopal e ki ase.orginal 1st notification letter nai tar poreo viva te jaitesi.i m sure they wont agree to this.. and again will b say i m sorry to refuse....koi j jamu...allah bachaoooo...onk din theke shanty moto khaina ghumaina tension e...jaih ok vai dua koren..or again sry shuvro vai..

i spend total 2000 taka for PCC and i got it only 2days before..anyways i dnt knw amar kopal e ki ase.orginal 1st notification letter nai tar poreo viva te jaitesi.i m sure they wont agree to this.. and again will b say i m sorry to refuse....koi j jamu...allah bachaoooo...onk din theke shanty moto khaina ghumaina tension e...jaih ok vai dua koren..or again sry shuvro vai..

Himaloy!
Be coooooool!
Your case is defrent from Shuvro78. I wish your success. and your exprince will discus with us and future winner.
we wish evry member on this forum will be success!

@ ALL,
Have we need to attend at DV-2012,who are winner DV 2011.

himaloy,best of luck.may god help u.we all r wishing for ur success.share ur experience with us. @kabir i think its better to attend 2012 also....who knows na!!!!!!!! what say?

Well, it seems like everyone getting their interview call randomly, and some of selectees didn't get their 2nd NL yet, since their CN is Current for this month. That's kind of puzzling! So, are we really going to receive the 2nd NL or we just have to wait to be current in the visa-bulletin and get us the Interview date over the phone?

Dear All Brother and Sister,

I am having one cofusion in my mind and thats why i need all of your suggestions.

My wife is a DV winner. In her birth Certificate, her address stated `XYZ´, i mean her father's home address as well as her national ID contain the same address but after getting married with me her address has been changed. Now her present address is my home address like ´DEF´. We stated present address in the DS-230 form.

My question is about PCC? which address they (DMP Authority) will use for verification (`XYZ´ OR ´DEF´). According to my knowledge, it should be ´DEF´.
My wife is holding MRP passport and there are no address mentioned inside this. People who carring the old passport they do not have any problem coz the address written inside in the old poassport. DMP told my wife to submit (1) Birth Certificate, (2) National ID card and (3) local commisioner certificate. So, she is going to submit birth certificate, ID and a local commissioner certificate form `DEF` area.

I am asking this question coz the address state in the PCC is very important. it should be as like as we use the present address in the DS-230 form. I am bit doubtfull about DMP coz actually i do not know their verification process. If they use ´XYZ´ for verification based on birth certificate or national ID card then it will be a big problem.

How do DMP get the present address of one applicant? Where does it has to mention while appling for PCC?

If anybody have answer....please reply me.