• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

Hello Amit !
I got 1st notification from KCC. I also got a barcode sheet with the notification letter which I am requested to send back to KCC.
But I don't understand it clearly. Should I send only the barcode sheet now? Or, send with other documents?

Congratulations sksam62!!!

What is your case number range??

Regarding the bar code, I think you have to send in with the documents. Not only the bar code.

Anyway, take some to read the instruction properly stated in the letter.

So, where do you live? Bangladesh or Overseas??? Let me know bro.

When (date) did you receive your letter and what is the date on the letter head?? Is it showing the letter coming from Sweden postal service?

Thanx..

Hello Amit !
I got 1st notification from KCC. I also got a barcode sheet with the notification letter which I am requested to send back to KCC.
But I don't understand it clearly. Should I send only the barcode sheet now? Or, send with other documents?

Congratulations sksam62 !!!

In the bar code sheet it is clearly mentioned that you will have to send back this sheet along with form DPS122 and DS230 (Part I and Part II). At first download these two forms from online and then fill up the form and send back to KCC along with two passport size photo.

Please try to put all the information requested by Amit it will help others.

CN: 2011AS00015XXX
05/07/2010 1st NL (US Address)
05/17/2010 AOS fee ($375 X 2) sent to DOS
05/18/2010 USPS Delivery confirmation of AOS form to DOS
05/24/2010 Received AOS Form stamped as PAID from DOS

zahidal & Hencer bro, no news yet bro.........i am also tensed about this.......it's too late now!!!! :(

Hi, I've been following this thread for while and this is quite interesting and useful indeed. With reading up to other threads as well, i find ppl from BD (ppl receiving NL in bd address) are introvert type and hardly interested to disclose their DV case. Not to mention, most ppl ain't used to share information online and neither they are very well aware of this group.

Anyways, i've previously tried my DV luck several times, unfortunately i always end up with nothing. That is why, last yr i didn't even place my DV =:) This yr I was eagerly placed DV and till today, i'm awaiting for NL. I've really gonna feeling that this yr i will again end up with nothing...hahaha!

As ppl from other regions already received their NL and if i'm not wrong KCC is almost finished sending out NL for all. Surely don't know much about Asian region especially for Bangladesh (mayb GP have hold something good for us), i think the chances are almost nothing.

Good luck everyone!

hi Amit,
I just listened from Bangladesh that someone in CHUA-DANGA got first NL 3-4 june. I heard this from an unspecified source but the news is right. hope to got more clue in between. Hoping to listen more good news soon. I think Bangladesh will get more DV letter this week Inshallah

hi Amit,
I just listened from Bangladesh that someone in CHUA-DANGA got first NL 3-4 june. I heard this from an unspecified source but the news is right. hope to got more clue in between. Hoping to listen more good news soon. I think Bangladesh will get more DV letter this week Inshallah

bangla, thats certainly a very good news as NLs are hitting our country........ hopefully our good news is on the way.......by the way, r u also waiting for NL? if so, where r u frm bro?.......Thanks for you info bro

hi amit,
yeh, am eagerly waiting for NL. Hoping the best to all. I currently live in Stockholm, Sweden. Are you living Australia? by the way, any one have known person in Bangladesh postal department who can just let us know they are distributing letters cuz those are very easily recognizable. GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WinnerS!!!

I have also heard that some one from Comilla got the NL. His serial number is pretty low 7XX.

bangla, nobody known in postal service unfortunately. yes i am currently in Australia. Insha Allah we will hear from KCC soon.... :)

zahidal bro, is this news from reliable source? Then we r next...lool :D By the way, comilla lucky peson got this NL in june?

Amit,

what about councillors and law firms in dhaka? if NL are distributing, we may know in many ways. WE HOPE STILL MANY NL ARE GOING TO BE DISTRIBUTED this and next week. And may we are blessed by this opportunity, inshallah

hi all,
here I give u another post from different thread in this site. the lucky winner posted it today as he said he got the NL yesterday, I mean 8th june.

here it is

Bongthom

Bongthom is offline Registered User

After waiting for my luck for many years I got it. I just received my winning notification yesterday. Anyway the case number is so high. It's 2011AS25XXX. (posted 9th, got 8th of june)

so what about bangladesh??? can any one update us about NL???

bangla bro,

is this post from a Bangladeshi???

today also no luck for me :( .

Law offices in Dhaka?? They are really shit, believe me. They no nothing about these....never approach them.......lool.....

Bangladesh is very slow as usual I think....... May be we have to know on 1st July through the official website....