• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

bangla bro,

is this post from a Bangladeshi???

today also no luck for me :( .

Law offices in Dhaka?? They are really shit, believe me. They no nothing about these....never approach them.......lool.....

Bangladesh is very slow as usual I think....... May be we have to know on 1st July through the official website....

if we have to wait for 1st july and dont get our NL, I think it is highly likely that we are selected. I think within june, I project that within 20 oe 25th june all bangladeshi borne NL will be dispatched and delivered...but 1st july opening is a good option....we really got our mind clear...thnx to this new feature....

if we have to wait for 1st july and dont get our NL, I think it is highly likely that we are selected. I think within june, I project that within 20 oe 25th june all bangladeshi borne NL will be dispatched and delivered...but 1st july opening is a good option....we really got our mind clear...thnx to this new feature....

Hmm, thanx for this new feature. Insha Allah we r the winners..... :)

Any new NLs???????? I haven't received yet :( .

From my side Negative. I am unsure whether already most of the NLs are distributed of Most of them WILL BE DISTRIBUTED!!! Waiting time is mind CRACKING bro!!! :) But I am keeping my FAITH on Allah, I know whatever he would do, will be the best.
Best regards to you and wishing u blessed with good news :) :) :)

I have also heard that some one from Comilla got the NL. His serial number is pretty low 7XX.

hi Zahidal,
Congratulation!!!Great you already got 2nd NL. WOW!!!
We are waitning for first NL! Do pray for us! by the way, whcih date is written on your first NL the day KCC sent to you. We know u recieved it 5th may but which date KCC sent it to u..on the letter!!!if u know us it would be great!!!

14th of June 2010. No good source to know about Bangladeshi NLs. I still have some hope, may be NLs are in Bangladeshi Traffic Jam....LOOL......Desher traffic jam er je obosthaaaa :D That's why may be late..... :(

14th of June 2010. No good source to know about Bangladeshi NLs. I still have some hope, may be NLs are in Bangladeshi Traffic Jam....LOOL......Desher traffic jam er je obosthaaaa :D That's why may be late..... :(

u know i SURPRISED amit. bangladesh top in asia and also within top in whole world to get the DV...but see...surprisingly inactive our ppl..our govt....I dont get anything through net...it is amazingly hard to find or get info abt NL in BD...I am surprised...but still keep up hope as I am...inshallah will be untill 1st july when finally I got the official result from KCC website....Good luck and best wishes to all BD winner of DV 2011

Hi Bangla,

I believe it KCC sent me my main (first NL) sometimes around 28th April. But I think my case is different that yours as my mailing address is a US address. July visa bulletin is out and according to that bulletin they have selected 5999 Bangladeshies for 2010 DV. I am not getting one thing and that is from ASIA only around 15K (infact less than 15K) people got selected. Then how come people like me have case number more than 15K? Anybody knows the reason?

Thanks

Only thing I don't understand is, why we are unable to get any news about NLs!!!!! There are 5,999 winners, then where are those NLs???

Hi Bangla,

I believe it KCC sent me my main (first NL) sometimes around 28th April. But I think my case is different that yours as my mailing address is a US address. July visa bulletin is out and according to that bulletin they have selected 5999 Bangladeshies for 2010 DV. I am not getting one thing and that is from ASIA only around 15K (infact less than 15K) people got selected. Then how come people like me have case number more than 15K? Anybody knows the reason?

Thanks

The reason is, they select more winners than available VISAs. Theya re shits. They do it because, they can reject any winner if they want or, everybody doesn't turn up or, every winner is not qualified to get DV.

Amit,

I think your understanding is not right. They have selected 14999 from Asia (and 5999 from BD) thats for sure and not more than that. From some post what I found is the reason behind such high case number could be:
- the numbers are not sequential
- may be they give some hidden number to family members of each principle lottery winner (for example: my number is 1001, my wife's hidden number is 1002 so the next winner's number would be 1003)

Anyway, I am also really surprised that in this forum there is no body other than me that have got selected. Probably very few people know about this forum..

Nobody in BD has won yet. What the hell is that? Anway, in 10 day, we can all check it online...

Hey brothers & sisters, How are you all?. I have a questions here. Can a below 18 year old person appy for dv but he or she passed the High School as in usa study system. I know everyone can apply for dv lottery but will be he or she disqualify for his or her age in draw time.? replay me pls . thank you all in advance.

Hey brothers & sisters, How are you all?. I have a questions here. Can a below 18 year old person appy for dv but he or she passed the High School as in usa study system. I know everyone can apply for dv lottery but will be he or she disqualify for his or her age in draw time.? replay me pls . thank you all in advance.

18. IS THERE A MINIMUM AGE FOR APPLICANTS TO APPLY FOR THE E-DV PROGRAM?
Ans: There is no minimum age to apply for the program, but the requirement of a high school education or work experience for each principal applicant at the time of application will effectively disqualify most persons who are under age 18.

Reference: http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/DV-2011instructions.pdf

hi, i know about this but I am confuse about this bro. Cuz I am 17 and I passed the exam. so am I Disqualifyble?

hi, i know about this but I am confuse about this bro. Cuz I am 17 and I passed the exam. so am I Disqualifyble?

Yes, u will be disqualified. Not at the time of draw, but in the interview. Effectively, embassies can not grant a visa for a under age alone, without a legal guardian in USA. Such as father or mother or elder sister or brother. Also, your parents can not get dv visa based on your application, bcz parents can not get visa based on their children's application. So, technically u will be rejected at the interview.

hi,
I am new visitor on this side.!!!!
Dear all, I got DV-2011. Now I live in Dhaka. I Received my letter on june 02,2010. And already I send my DS-230 & DSP-122 on june 08,2010. But I don't know what is the next work or step.
If anybody know about this. please give me a advise to get a vissa;

Name : MD. H........
Case No:2011AS00018XXX
1st NL issue:May 01,2010.
Recvd:june 02,2010 ( By post)
F 122 & 230 sed To KCC:june 08,2010.
KCC Rcvd:June 11,2010 (Fedex Traking)
What is the next Step..............................?

Yes, u will be disqualified. Not at the time of draw, but in the interview. Effectively, embassies can not grant a visa for a under age alone, without a legal guardian in USA. Such as father or mother or elder sister or brother. Also, your parents can not get dv visa based on your application, bcz parents can not get visa based on their children's application. So, technically u will be rejected at the interview.

hi amit bro, thank you for your replay except family members can a relatives take part as a guardian. because i have an uncel in usa. who is living there for over 15 years and he is a citizen there. so can he be my guardian?. and if he cant. then is it possible i can apply for dv again?. as im not 18 and im already applied so it might not allow me to taking entery in any future dv lottery?.

kabir007

Congratulations !!! At last we have found someone from BD who got selected :) You will have to wait for the second letter and for CP I think they give the interview date on that second letter. According to DV-2010 it looks like your number (18XXX) would be current in May or June or July 2011.

If you have any kind of query post message here. And please invite more people (if you know someone who got selected) in this forum.