• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

hello i am a new user in this forum,this is very helpfull and I get a lot of information from the previous input. My Queries is

My wife got DV2011 and we had interview on 24th Jan, 2011 and My wife and 2 kids already got VISA. and My wife is asked by the authority that they need few information abouit mine and gave a blue sheet with additional processing/ a questionaries. I provide all information with bule sheet to gate number 3 as advised by the authority and at the time of depositing the lady gave me same blue sheet only ( she kept all papers) and told me we will contact with you later.

Now pls. advise what shoould I do. getting tensed

Suvro

hello i am a new user in this forum,this is very helpfull and I get a lot of information from the previous input. My Queries is

My wife got DV2011 and we had interview on 24th Jan, 2011 and My wife and 2 kids already got VISA. and My wife is asked by the authority that they need few information abouit mine and gave a blue sheet with additional processing/ a questionaries. I provide all information with bule sheet to gate number 3 as advised by the authority and at the time of depositing the lady gave me same blue sheet only ( she kept all papers) and told me we will contact with you later.

Now pls. advise what shoould I do. getting tensed

Suvro

Hello suvro

I think now your case is in additional processing, your case is same as Mr. Rahman. He got visa . After receiving your doc's result they will contact u . What they mark on your blue sheet? I know a family who also got visa, her husband was in Ap he got visa after 1 month. Don't worry Brother.

zahid

zahid

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy valentine's day!!
But I am still confiused For buletine.

I don't understand yet Asia sl. no. is 19250> except: Bangladesh 18350.
Dear all Please Explane here, Because My case is very close to 19000

Every body Best of luck!

Happy valentine's day!!
But I am still confiused For buletine.

I don't understand yet Asia sl. no. is 19250> except: Bangladesh 18350.
Dear all Please Explane here, Because My case is very close to 19000

Every body Best of luck!

Happy Valentines .Kabir bro if ur case no is highest from 18350 then it not corrent April in bangladesh. Hopefully next month u will b current. Dont worry Bro.. wait for next bullating.

Happy Valentines .Kabir bro if ur case no is highest from 18350 then it not corrent April in bangladesh. Hopefully next month u will b current. Dont worry Bro.. wait for next bullating.

Thanks!!!
so, I am waiting more....... and More>>>>>>>>>>>

That means, My posibility of getting visa is very Low!

Hallow every one. Its true that i feel this forums every post is like a coordinator of my process. Every post of my forum mates are me as encourage, motivated, confident and make me positive. So if we feel as it is we should atleast say hi to everyone that we are always here. Once again we want to see a crowd of our old heros. Thanks to all.

@nomanrupa truly u have done great job. How it quick possible? Would u plz tell us. That may help any of us. Thanks

actually my father went to the police commissioner office and submit our docs on behalf of us. it was 7th february and they give us return date 14 th feb. Then my father went to the local thana about the enquairy and the local thana told him they will come to my home on wednesday and they took our cell no. last wednessday local called at my fathers cell and told that they come to my home at 8 pm. So we come home early from our office and the police come at 8.15 and checked our passport, old passport, nikahnama, educational certificate and voter id. After througly scrutinize all of this he told ok and told us he will send pcc to the police head quater on the following day. He demand nothing but we give him two thousand taka as nasta pani! And yesterday we have the pcc collection day. My father went there and got it without any problem. But it looks very simple certificate and athourised by foreign ministry of bangladesh.

every body pls don't worry about police clearencee and medical.its really very very simple.
when a inspector visit ur house for querry then pls give them money for cha nasta.

polash

Dear winners and selectees,

Please let us know if you get 2nd NL who is current in March/April.
Once again I need your suggestion here. I'm not prepared at all. So far I need the papers/documents are:

1. 2nd NL (not received yet)
2. 1st NL (with bar code sheet, which I've scanned earlier)
3. PASSPORT (MRP) [I have photocopies of my previous handwritten passport, do you think I should include that passport photocopies as well?]
4. PCC (not applied yet) [Do DMP provide the PCC with English version? Or do I need to translate it myself?]
5. NID (Do I have to translate it?)
6. Medical (not done yet) [Do you guys think I should make an appointment before getting the 2nd NL?]
7. BSc. Certificate + Transcript + Testimonial (I have one award certificate, do I need to include this one with others? )
8. HSC & SSC Certificates + Transcript + Admit Card + Registration Card (Do I have to attach the testimonial as well? If so, then I had to translate it)
9. Job (I'm not clear about this one, I'm in the same job ever since I've been working, So I have only my appointment letter and ID Card, what else should I do?)
10. Additional Questionnaire Paper (not done yet)
11. Photographs which definitely fulfill the requirements
12. Additional Docs: some admit cards with photo, 2 debit cards (I don't know if it is the best/smart decision to take along with as long as it contains the photographs with name)

What else do I need to provide, please do comments! Thanking you guys. Oh, Falguner shuvechha sobaike! :) Be blessed!

ttania Its a suggetion as i did as my self.
Dear winners and selectees,

I am also!
Thats ok.
3. PASSPORT (MRP) [I have photocopies of my previous handwritten passport, do you think I should include that passport photocopies as well?]
Even i dont think! But u should!
4. PCC (not applied yet) [Do DMP provide the PCC with English version? Or do I need to translate it myself?]
Yes Now a days PCC make on english version. I am already applied for its, hopefully next weak i get it.
Not Necessary
6. Medical (not done yet) [Do you guys think I should make an appointment before getting the 2nd NL?]
Yes u can do after getting 2NL, but it depend on ur interview date that how many days before u get ur 2NL. you should an idea about approximate date of interview ur current month of april!
7. BSc. Certificate + Transcript + Testimonial (I have one award certificate, do I need to include this one with others? )
Ofcourse!
8. HSC & SSC Certificates + Transcript + Admit Card + Registration Card (Do I have to attach the testimonial as well? If so, then I had to translate it)
Ofcourse!
9. Job (I'm not clear about this one, I'm in the same job ever since I've been working, So I have only my appointment letter and ID Card, what else should I do?)
!
!
Right!
12. Additional Docs: some admit cards with photo, 2 debit cards (I don't know if it is the best/smart decision to take along with as long as it contains the photographs with name)
Yes u do! Finally u should prepare all of ur doccument that prove ur self base on ur DSP from, that u r those guy who is selected for dv2011.
Thanks.

Hello,

It is my bad luck that I havent made MRP . everybody is rushing for making MRP.I have a hand written passport in which my present and permanent address is same and it is different to that of my DS 230. will it create problem in Interview? Being confused I went to the passport office (uttara), but they gave me some unnecessary information that I need to take a civil/ character certificate from ward councilor and have to go agargaon though I mentioned my present address is SABUJBAGH.momentarily I went to my Ward council but he denied to give me that as I am not "votar" under that council ( NID taken from different place). I guessed that it is an excuse for taking some money for "cha nasta". but He expresse such a way that I need to make my birth certificate for that he demanded 200tk. I paid that accordingly to his advice next evening I got my Civil Certificate.next day I went to Agargaon and came to know that I have to go to the Rayerbag Jartrabari branch. Taking a Autorikshaw I went to Rayerbagh But unfortunately it was nearly 3:30. so I have to come back. Next day when I went there they FOUND OUT a fault in attesting the docs though it was done properly. What my fate is!!!

Now friends suggest me what to do. My interview date is 13th march. Should I make MRP (urgent) or take other preparation with hand-written Passport?
Ami ki korbo. Ato tension ami sara lyfe a kokhono kori nai….I feel I die

Dear NADIASAIFUR, TTANIA, NAZDEV, POLASH512 and all others ,
plz make comment on my previous post.please help me taking decision for making MRP....
plzz plz plz....If I can make you understand my situation!!!

ttania
ans. do u know the interview date.if not then call kcc they will tell u.
ans. i didn't scanned
ans.i have hand written passport.hand written passport is better then mrp
ans. u should apply before 10 or 15 days in ur interview date
ans. in nid there is ur english version so should u need this
ans. u do ur medical before 15 days no problem
ans. testimonial is not required
ans if u have bangla version then u should translate it and notarized.(i have all my certificate in english version and they didn't asked me about it.i did that for dubai govt.)
ans. if u have other id card thn don't worry.like school college library driving licence or any somity where u applied for this with ur photo
ans. this is very simple don't worry.
ans. in debit card is there ur photo there if yes then very good.
What else do I need to provide, please do comments! Thanking you guys. Oh, Falguner shuvechha sobaike! :)

polash

Hello,

It is my bad luck that I havent made MRP . everybody is rushing for making MRP.I have a hand written passport in which my present and permanent address is same and it is different to that of my DS 230. will it create problem in Interview? Being confused I went to the passport office (uttara), but they gave me some unnecessary information that I need to take a civil/ character certificate from ward councilor and have to go agargaon though I mentioned my present address is SABUJBAGH.momentarily I went to my Ward council but he denied to give me that as I am not "votar" under that council ( NID taken from different place). I guessed that it is an excuse for taking some money for "cha nasta". but He expresse such a way that I need to make my birth certificate for that he demanded 200tk. I paid that accordingly to his advice next evening I got my Civil Certificate.next day I went to Agargaon and came to know that I have to go to the Rayerbag Jartrabari branch. Taking a Autorikshaw I went to Rayerbagh But unfortunately it was nearly 3:30. so I have to come back. Next day when I went there they FOUND OUT a fault in attesting the docs though it was done properly. What my fate is!!!

Now friends suggest me what to do. My interview date is 13th march. Should I make MRP (urgent) or take other preparation with hand-written Passport?

Usually In DS 230 form we need to give our present address.and present address may change any time.its not a big issue but Embassy in BD can make question on it.so its better to prepare all ur documents according to the information that u have provided on DS 230 form or DSP 122.

NB..Economic situation of USA is not good right now.Its very hard to find any job here.i am now in New york and searching job for last one month.

Hello,

Dear sstric36,
Relax .......... ' Ato tension korle 13th march ki korbe!!!!' just keep your mind cool in this time it is very important otherwise you will make mistake in your every step. It' Not a big problem , if your all address are ok, so i think u need not to change your passport, MRP (urgent) is not very easy to get in due time . If my passport made before get dv and dv's present address is different from passport present address so where is the problem ? Present address May change any time. If u lived your passport's present address so don't worry about that.

Zahid