• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from asia only

I'm from Asia (Bangladesh) and i just received my first NL. I'm currently living in the US with H1B

2011AS00015XXX
H1B non immigrant worker until GC approval
05/07/2010 1st NL (US Address)
05/17/2010 AOS fee ($375 X 2) sent to DOS
05/18/2010 USPS Delivery confirmation of AOS form to DOS
05/24/2010 Received AOS Form stamped as PAID from DOS

F1 visa holder DV 2011

hi,

my case no 2011AS00025000.

Its a pretty big number. I am in USA with F1 right now. For some reason, CP seems more appealing than AOS. And also in this year bulletin, for july only 19500 is the cut-off. Looking at this trend, next year, i think that 25000+ can not get a chance.

Anyways good luck to those who have higher CN.

New winner here from Malaysia.
But my case number is very high 2011AS00044xxx :( Do you think I have any chances to be called for interview?
Or should I not putting so much hope on it?

But my case number is very high 2011AS00044xxx :( Do you think I have any chances to be called for interview?

Very high number but not impossible. For people from DV2008+2009, all numbers became "Current" in the last 2 months which means anyone still not interviewed could go forward. No telling how things will pan out for DV2011 people. Can you provide some answers as I am also from M'sia and waiting:

1. Place you received the letter.
2. Date you received.
3. Date on the letter.
4. Postmark on envelope : was it posted from Sweden?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear all,

Thank you all for all the suggestion...
I've been prepare for all the documents after i sent the form out..
but here come's a stupid question from me..
I bought a postal money order ( $375), I only know where to mail to, but i have no idea to Whom I should pay to and the address that i should write on the money order?
Can anyone pls tell me?

Hi DV malaysia,
we are on the same boat. I am from Malaysia too. I think we are the last batch among the selectee in
ASian region.

Wish us all the best.

Dear all,

Thank you all for all the suggestion...
I've been prepare for all the documents after i sent the form out..
but here come's a stupid question from me..
I bought a postal money order ( $375), I only know where to mail to, but i have no idea to Whom I should pay to and the address that i should write on the money order?
Can anyone pls tell me?

kimbible,
1. prepare a self addressed envelope with stamp.
2. payee is U.S. Department of State.
3. address is :
US Department of State
Diversity Visa Program
P.O. Box 979079
St Loius, Missouri 63197-9000
4. fill out the payment form and mail it together with your money order and self addressed envelope.

Can anybody who has got their NLs let me know if the letters were sent from Sweden this year? I mean, does it say on the envelop that it's from Kentucky Center but with postage from Sweden?

Can anybody who has got their NLs let me know if the letters were sent from Sweden this year? I mean, does it say on the envelop that it's from Kentucky Center but with postage from Sweden?
Hi derekkdude
Yeah I received my 1st NL and the stamp was from Sweden but the address was from KCC.
Cheers to all!

First time applicant here. Anyone from Kuwait got notified?

Also, do you guys get an email first?

EDIT: The reason I'm asking is on the DV Lottery page it says, check your status after July 1...those who got notified, is it just AOS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear all,

I was checking for the medical exam and physician link on the department of state website. But i only found the list of physical in foreign country. However, I will be doing aos, where should I find the list of physician in U.S? And is there any form I need to download to give to the physician who did the examination for me?

From Taiwan with High Case Number

Dear all:

I am from Taiwan and I had received the 1'st NL on 5/19. I am worried about my hig case number which is over 35000. There may not be visa available for my case and I decide to enter the dv-2012. So my question is "Can I enter the DV-2012 even though I am a DV-2011 winner?" Thanks for any answer.

Dear all:

I am from Taiwan and I had received the 1'st NL on 5/19. I am worried about my hig case number which is over 35000. There may not be visa available for my case and I decide to enter the dv-2012. So my question is "Can I enter the DV-2012 even though I am a DV-2011 winner?" Thanks for any answer.

Yes, indeed you can.
Did you receive in US or Taiwan?