• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from asia only

dv-2011 winners from srilanka

My dad has won DV2011. My mum was also joint applicant with my Dad. We already got the 2nd letter also. The fact is that, i did a little mistake when i was submitting the DV application. The mistake was that, my mum's actual name is MAMTAZ but i wrote MOMTAZ there by mistake. My mum's all certificates are with her Actual name which is MAMTAZ. Now, what should i do ?? Should i have to change all her certificates ?? They called them for interview on February 2011. Time is so short. What should i do? Plz tell. Another question? Will they have to show national ID card ??

Now you can't change it. However this is not a big problem. Don't worry about that.. tell your father. congrats with his interview.

ႈ I am also a DV winner for 2011 and my case number is 42xxx up to august the case number is 39750 only could have a chance to get NL for interview .They are mention that the visa will not be issue after September 30 ..it means even I got NL after september , I will not get any visa ? isn't it ?????

Hello Faith Hill,

I am also from Indonesia. Been interviewed by the US Embassy in Jakarta around first week of May and so far we haven't received any good news from them. Called the Embassy and emailed them also but they keep telling it is still being reviewed and they will let us know once completed.
For your interview, after we got interviewed the Officer told us to come back in few days after the interview to collect our passport and visa since we have no problem with our documents. But it's been 7 weeks ever since we got interviewed and no good news yet.
Pls share with me if have similar case with me. thank you.