• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from asia only

Dear all,

I've send everything back to KCC, and my case number is 2011AS7XXX, but I haven't got the 2nd NL at all. Should I call or write them email? Thanks a lot for your help...

hi matin

no need to hurry now...once see the oct visa builitn then make the decision to whether to call the kcc or not....

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

Dear all,

I've send everything back to KCC, and my case number is 2011AS7XXX, but I haven't got the 2nd NL at all. Should I call or write them email? Thanks a lot for your help...

Don't worry about that I think you interview date cheduled end of the OCT. So you will receive the 2nd Nl end of the SEP.waiting for that... and now you can send email to KCC or call to KCC ... no problem

OCT VISA Bulltein coming soon ...remaining 1 to 4 days.... only..

Best Regards
Kuhananth

DV-2011 winners from Srilanka

bump up for ASIA !! :) Anyone receive 2nd NL yet? I assume those who has really low # should have gotten it. Let us know !!!!

Hi everybody!

I am from Nepal. I received my NL1 in the last week of May.

I was quite excited but the excitement died out when I learned about my case number. It's very high: 2011AS00042XXX.

Do you think I have any chances of getting the second letter? Please post your experience. I have yet to return the forms and photos. I want your suggestions before I send it.

Thank you.

Hi samfromnp, I am from Nepal too with the case number 2011AS00033XXX currently living in US. I think the case numbers in Asia are higher than in any region so hope this time the number could get to above 45XXX.
Good Luck :)

Hi samfromnp, I am from Nepal too with the case number 2011AS00033XXX currently living in US. I think the case numbers in Asia are higher than in any region so hope this time the number could get to above 45XXX.
Good Luck :)

Hi Yastin,

Will you be doing CP or AOS? Lets hope all with high case number get chance this time also.

I just wanted to ask all members to answer my question that's been pestering me these days: Even if Asia became current in Aug/Sep 2011, do you think all the high case number get chance for the interview? I mean, does everyone receive the 2nd Letter? Is there someone you know with high CN who was current in previous, but didn't receive 2nd Letter?

It looks like, from the trend that Asia will be CURRENT in Sep next year, but if the cutoff number is very low until Aug, then there will be thousands who will have to compete in September? Will everyone get chance?

I hope someone can clarify this.

As I learnt, this time KCC has used a new system to assign CNs. Some one's idea was that each main applicant has been given a block of CNs this time even if the applicant is single and unmarried. I tend to adopt this because every CN I know end with 5 or 0. Does it mean every main applicant is given 5 CNs.
If so there is no actual applicants as high as 45000 .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sam

Hi Yastin,

Will you be doing CP or AOS? Lets hope all with high case number get chance this time also.

I just wanted to ask all members to answer my question that's been pestering me these days: Even if Asia became current in Aug/Sep 2011, do you think all the high case number get chance for the interview? I mean, does everyone receive the 2nd Letter? Is there someone you know with high CN who was current in previous, but didn't receive 2nd Letter?

It looks like, from the trend that Asia will be CURRENT in Sep next year, but if the cutoff number is very low until Aug, then there will be thousands who will have to compete in September? Will everyone get chance?

I hope someone can clarify this.

I did choose AOS coz I wont be able to get back due to some private reasons. I did AOS and DOS mailed me a letter stating I can apply for AOS when my number is current. I might have made mistake getting to AOS rather than CP but there might be possibilities getting to interview from CP. I have one question that does applying for CP we need not wait for the case number be current or what? Is roaming in my mind. I was suggested to go through AOS. Actually I am unaware of those DV lottery winners. But one of my cousin who was lottery winner told me that the number went till 30+ last time.
Lets hope this time it gets through high number. All is God willing which is our luck :)

Good luck sam.

I have a problem:

1)I have all accademic docs. Such: certificate,marksheet, Registation card, admit card,but i lost my orginal admitcard of H.S.C exam. do i withdrawl it's duplicate copy? and do i need all exam's testmonial by school & college and provisonal certificate.
2) I used my signeture in DSP-122 & DS-230.full name as signeture,pasport also same(MRP). But my digree registration card was initial as signeture,official id card is also initial signeture. And S.S.C & H.S.C was bangla/native Lang. What can i do? what kind of problem I shall face?

Please discuse details.

how to know when visa number is current?
hey guys my case number is 2011AS000330XX. my question is when should i send my i-485 to chicago lockbox? this coming october 2010 or next year october or am i late? is there any specific time period that i must send my documents to the USCIS. tnx for ur help.

Hi guys,

I am a winner 2011AS00025*** and quite new here.what does AO mean?

Congratulation Bookish!!
Your CN is high and I agree with your thought that CP sounds better than AOS, but it's too early to assume your CN is super high or not. Let's wait for more winners from Asia and will see their CNs. Upcoming visa bulletin (Jul-Aug) will provide stats of DV2011 winners and it should tell us some helpful info.
Anyway you may begin filling out DSP, DS forms for CP processing, and send it out to KCC as soon as you are convinced that the information you provide on the form is accurate and honest. If you stay in US on a visa by which immigration intent is not allowed such as F1, I recommend you carefully assess your chance of having successful interview/getting immigrant visa before you send the form. (IMHO your CN should be fine for CP, if I were you I would send forms back ASAP, but maybe or maybe not I am wrong so far.)
I hope you do your very best!!

Hi bahman,
AOS is for adjustment of status. CP is for consular processing. In AOS, the DV winner is already in USA, does the interview in USA and changes his/her status to a legal permanent resident. In CP, a person gets interviewed in his/her country of chargeability (usually his country of birth,) gets an immigrant visa and goes to USA. A person currently in USA who has applied for dv chargeable on his native country must go back to his country to do the interview.

I have a problem:

1)I have all accademic docs. Such: certificate,marksheet, Registation card, admit card,but i lost my orginal admitcard of H.S.C exam. do i withdrawl it's duplicate copy? and do i need all exam's testmonial by school & college and provisonal certificate.
2) I used my signeture in DSP-122 & DS-230.full name as signeture,pasport also same(MRP). But my digree registration card was initial as signeture,official id card is also initial signeture. And S.S.C & H.S.C was bangla/native Lang. What can i do? what kind of problem I shall face?

Please discuse details.

kabir,
1. you must have at least proof of 12 years of formal education in your country. you therefore must have certificates to prove that you have completed these 12 years.
2. the important signatures are those you sign on government issued paper (ds230, 122, etc), passport, i94 and all official goverment issued documents. if you have documents that are required in the application, like birth certs, in your native language, they must be translated into english by an official translator.

Hello everybody!

Hello!
I am new in this forum. I have a serious problem about my job experience certificate. I post my first letter on 6th June. There I mentioned working as a 'Secretary' in "AAA" Company from 01/03/09 to till date. That means still 6th June I am working in "AAA" company.

But I applied another company (BBB) before. They select me and give me training from 6th to 12th June. During the training period my job was uncertain in BBB company. But when BBB company finally select me and give me appointment letter they mentioned my job from 6th June '10.

Please try to understand my situation. My first letter gone to KCC that till 6th June I am working in AAA company. But now if I submit to the embassy that I am working in BBB company from 6th July, they can doubt me and ask me, you resigned from AAA company and Join in BBB company on the same day (6th June) ?

Please suggest me if you have any idea.
thank you.

Hey Yastin

Hey yastin .
I am from Nepal too and also have a high case number like yours.I am also currently in USA.What are you going to do AOS or CP.can we be in touch sharing what will be the best for us.please do reply me.Thank you.

Hi,
I am a Bangladeshi citizen. I have been selected for DV 2011.But the postal mail was returned to KCC due to my unavailability at the address that I provided in my application form. Therefore they sent me a notification through E-mail to contact with them for further steps so that I can continue. Accordingly I contact with them and they suggested me to provide a new address so they can send it again. I provided my current address and they assured that it may take 3 to 4 weeks to receive the mail. But the time is about to end, I have not received anything yet. I would be Highly glad if u help me by give me suggestion what to do in this circumstance. One thing I want to mention that I received the E-mail 16th October’2010. please help me.

Thank you.

Imran

hey guys my case number is 2011AS000330XX. my question is when should i send my i-485 to chicago lockbox? this coming october 2010 or next year october or am i late? is there any specific time period that i must send my documents to the USCIS. tnx for ur help.

i got new message from bbsnetting...

[12:34:18 AM] 1_KUHANANTH_K: Last year they officially processed up to case number 28,700
But in Turkey went up to 30,000
So wait and see in July - August 2011

DV Lottery information http://blog.bbsnetting.com
Follow us on Twitter

Case No : 2011AS00033XXX

1nl Received : 30/05/2010
Currently my documents processing completed confirmed by kcc (04/10/2010)

waiting for 2nd NL

i got new message from bbsnetting...

[12:34:18 AM] 1_KUHANANTH_K: Last year they officially processed up to case number 28,700
But in Turkey went up to 30,000
So wait and see in July - August 2011

DV Lottery information http://blog.bbsnetting.com
Follow us on Twitter

Case No : 2011AS00033XXX

1nl Received : 30/05/2010
Currently my documents processing completed confirmed by kcc (04/10/2010)

waiting for 2nd NL

My dad has won DV2011. My mum was also joint applicant with my Dad. We already got the 2nd letter also. The fact is that, i did a little mistake when i was submitting the DV application. The mistake was that, my mum's actual name is MAMTAZ but i wrote MOMTAZ there by mistake. My mum's all certificates are with her Actual name which is MAMTAZ. Now, what should i do ?? Should i have to change all her certificates ?? They called them for interview on February 2011. Time is so short. What should i do? Plz tell. Another question? Will they have to show national ID card ??