• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from arab countries only

Thanx so much Noa11
I did send a mail to KCC 5 days ago but still no reply. Hope they do soon.
Please keep in touch

they won't replay if you don't write the following

your full name
your case number or Confirmation number if not have yr letter yet

Thanx again Noa11;
It is so kind of you. I did put the case number and the full name. I even put a scanned jpg of the bar code (can u believe that????). I mailed em on May 13th. Three long days without a work. Whatever comes from God I'll gladly take. And I have to bear the responsibility of my being stupid. Thanx dear Noa11, just sending me is of a great psychological help.

Thanx again Noa11;
It is so kind of you. I did put the case number and the full name. I even put a scanned jpg of the bar code (can u believe that????). I mailed em on May 13th. Three long days without a work. Whatever comes from God I'll gladly take. And I have to bear the responsibility of my being stupid. Thanx dear Noa11, just sending me is of a great psychological help.

To contact KCC, you should include the following in your email:
1) Full Name
2) Case Number
3) Date of Birth

Hello Nagaty Basha;
First of all , congratulations for u for being selected and hope evrything else goes well for u (and maybe for me :)
My Case number is AF000a0XXX
I have a problem, When I sent the documents, I made a very stupid mustake. I sent 4X6 pictures (those used in Egypt ) instead of 5X5 cm pictures. I have 2 questions for u:
1 . U said u contacted the KCC to check if the papers are posted, plz tell how did u contact them????
2 . How could u explain to the photographer the criteria of the pictures to be taken??? or did he know about it???
Thanx a lot
Stingmusic
Congratulations to you as well
- don't worry about the 4x6 photos, i think they'll understand the mistake, they might ask you to resubmit your forms with a copy of the barcode sheet, i will suggest to call them instead of waiting for them to reply to your e-mail
- simply when you're dealing with a local photographer, tell him you need them for immigration purposes صور هجرة او صور باسبور
may god help you and me and everybody else.
have a good day

Oh Nagatybasha;
You are such a real Basha. As u just said, they didn't reply till the moment. I can't call them, maybe I am not that fluent at English maybe I wouldn't comprehend wht they say. I decided to have the photographs redone and resent ESA by the end of this week maybe by Saturday without waiting for a reply. If they reply خير و بركة
Actually my photographer knows the specs of the pics but I was too dumb to tell him about the immigration issue
Thank U pepople; Nagatybasha and Noa11 for ur words of support.
ESA I'll keep u posted with whatever happens.

Hi bros and sisters. i want to know if there are any moroccans residing in Morocco who have been DV lottery 2011 selectees ? ?
Congras to those who already won the lottery for this year and also those presumably to win. Never lose faith Believe in God and evrything will be made possible.

still no one at egypt guys!! is it normal or this is usual late as we are in june right now? not my fingers only crossed my all life really!! rabena yostor

Salamu Alykum
I'm from Tunisia and have been selected for DV 2011
Case Number: 2011AF000XXXXX
I submit Form DSP-122 and DS-230

and Allah muwafik

Hi guys, congratulations for those who are selected in the DV 2011, i have a question please guys, i have applied for the DV 2011, in the website of the US DV Lottery, it says i've been not selected based on information i provided, my question is, those who applied for the DV 2011 should receive their notifications letters between July 2010 to July 2011 or what? or until 2012 ? i'm confused ... please help

Hello guys I am from Jordan Dv 2010 winner my interview on September, I will let you know what will happen and all the details, please any inquiry just let me know ALah with all of us :)

Hi guys, congratulations for those who are selected in the DV 2011, i have a question please guys, i have applied for the DV 2011, in the website of the US DV Lottery, it says i've been not selected based on information i provided, my question is, those who applied for the DV 2011 should receive their notifications letters between July 2010 to July 2011 or what? or until 2012 ? i'm confused ... please help