• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from arab countries only

Hi guys, congratulations for those who are selected in the DV 2011, i have a question please guys, i have applied for the DV 2011, in the website of the US DV Lottery, it says i've been not selected based on information i provided, my question is, those who applied for the DV 2011 should receive their notifications letters between July 2010 to July 2011 or what? or until 2012 ? i'm confused ... please help

Zakar1a
Winner starts receiving 1NL from end of March or late July. If you checked your online status and found out that you won and yet you have no received your 1NL, then you can contact KCC after 1st August and they will definately send you another letter. However if you didn't then you can try again in DV 2012.

Hello Firo;
Congratulations and Good Luck on ur interview. Shall it be in Ramadan????? Koll 3am wentom bekhair. Please tell us the details when it happens en shaa Allah.

Not Sure whether selected correct country. you never know...

is there any way to confirm that i have selected correct country from drop-down window during the application?!