• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from arab countries only

Hi all, I just received my Notification letter, can anybody tell me his/her case number ??
Mine is 22XXX, WHAT ABOUT YOU ?

TO ALL MY BROTHERS
the date on the letter was april 1st but it was staped from the post office on 04 16 , received on 04/22
i'm doing AOS HERE ON THE USA BUT THE PROBLEM WE ALL ARABS HAVE IS THE REGISTRATION ON THE INS THAT WAS OBLIGATORY AFTER SEP 11
I HIRED A LAWER FOR THIS REASON HE SAID ONCE MY VISA READY I HAVE TO GO REGISTER IF THE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER THEN GET DEPORTATION THEN GO THE COURT FOR DEPORTATION REMOVAL
ANY ONE HAD A SIMULAR SITUATION PLEASE INFORM ????

I'm going for AOS too , I have no idea about the INS registeration, can you provide me with further details ?

when did you came to the usa ? where are you from ??

i'm not sure about the date but after sept 11 all natif of certain muslim countries living in the usa WITHOUT A LEGAL STUTUS had to register in the USCIS
IF YOU WERE NOT HERE AFTER SEPT 11 AND YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM SO FERGET IT YOU ARE NOT CONCERNED

PIZARRO this treat is for people living in the usa that are applying for aos i think you should look at 2001 dv winners or dv winners from arab contries and thala o lah yewafek

when did you came to the usa ? where are you from ??

i'm not sure about the date but after sept 11 all natif of certain muslim countries living in the usa WITHOUT A LEGAL STUTUS had to register in the USCIS
IF YOU WERE NOT HERE AFTER SEPT 11 AND YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM SO FERGET IT YOU ARE NOT CONCERNED

I'm from Egypt, I will come on b1/b2 status on october , and why is it just for muslims ?

Don't worry my brother you are not concerned by this proceame you are coming came incha lah without any problem or concern
this process as i said was after september 11 2001 to check and control all the muslims in the usa for terorisme reasons
you are not concern just forget it and good luck when you arrive

Hey nagatybasha, r u staying in Egypt or in USA? where did you receive your letter? If you are staying in Egypt, in which part are living ?

I'm now in Egypt, But i will leave to the states soon, i will do AOS because it will be more suitable for me more that CP , where do you live, and did you receive your NL ?

Don't worry my brother you are not concerned by this proceame you are coming came incha lah without any problem or concern
this process as i said was after september 11 2001 to check and control all the muslims in the usa for terorisme reasons
you are not concern just forget it and good luck when you arrive

WELL, thanks brother for ur help and answer, how is ur case going ? and what is ur case #

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm now in Egypt, But i will leave to the states soon, i will do AOS because it will be more suitable for me more that CP , where do you live, and did you receive your NL ?

WELL, thanks brother for ur help and answer, how is ur case going ? and what is ur case #

I live in Cairo. No I haven't received my NL yet, that' why I was asking you where did you receive it. Well to be honest I'm beginning to lose hope. Anyways good luck for all. ربنا يقدم الخير للجميع

I live in Cairo. No I haven't received my NL yet, that' why I was asking you where did you receive it. Well to be honest I'm beginning to lose hope. Anyways good luck for all. ربنا يقدم الخير للجميع

why don't you try to go for a visitor visa first ???

why don't you try to go for a visitor visa first ???

I do have a visitor visas that is valid till 2012 I guess, thing is a B1/B2 visa will get you nowhere, you can't live nor work in the USA, it has only one purpose: to be able to visit the USA whenever you want, and I've vsisted the USA plenty of times, this time I want to immigrate :eek: I want to be able to legally live there and work or study maybe, you know the usual stuff.

I do have a visitor visas that is valid till 2012 I guess, thing is a B1/B2 visa will get you nowhere, you can't live nor work in the USA, it has only one purpose: to be able to visit the USA whenever you want, and I've vsisted the USA plenty of times, this time I want to immigrate :eek: I want to be able to legally live there and work or study maybe, you know the usual stuff.

I know , But at least you have the opportunity to visit the states, why don't you try to apply for a language school , F1 VISAS are easy to get while you're in the States, and you may apply for H1B visa if you have the right occupation, no need to say other ways " marriage, family based petitions or asylum " lottery is not the only way to Green Card

I know , But at least you have the opportunity to visit the states, why don't you try to apply for a language school , F1 VISAS are easy to get while you're in the States, and you may apply for H1B visa if you have the right occupation, no need to say other ways " marriage, family based petitions or asylum " lottery is not the only way to Green Card

But studying in USA without a Green Card is really expensive, moreover I know H1B Visa is very limited and i hard to get and few US employers go through the hassle of doing this type Visa to a foreign employer. I mean I have good connections in USA and I have friends working in prestigious companies over there, when I asked them whether I could apply for a position in their companies, they always gave the same answer you have to have the proper Visa!!

لا احد يعلم اين الخير
والحمد لله على كل شىء
شهر 10 مش بعيد
نقدم فى الهجرة تانى وابقى بقدم للمرة 14 عادى
14 سنة خدمة فى ثانوى قصدى تقديم فى الهجرة

Hello Nagaty Basha;
First of all , congratulations for u for being selected and hope evrything else goes well for u (and maybe for me :)
My Case number is AF000a0XXX
I have a problem, When I sent the documents, I made a very stupid mustake. I sent 4X6 pictures (those used in Egypt ) instead of 5X5 cm pictures. I have 2 questions for u:
1 . U said u contacted the KCC to check if the papers are posted, plz tell how did u contact them????
2 . How could u explain to the photographer the criteria of the pictures to be taken??? or did he know about it???
Thanx a lot

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته:
أرجو من الله سبحانه و تعالى أن يوفق الجميع. و أرجو أن نتواصل جميعاً و اللي عنده معلومة يقولها لإخوانه حتى نعرف كلنا.
أنا استلمت الخطاب الأول يوم 2-5 و بعت الأوراق بعدها بعشرة أيام.
و لسوء حظي عرفت بعد ما بعت الجواب إني أرسلت صور 4 في 6 بدلاً من الصور المطلوبة 5 في 5
ولله الأمر من قبل و من بعد. و حزنت جداً و لا أدري ماذا أفعل و حسيت بتأنيب الضمير
أرجو المشورة لو حد يقدر يفيدني
و عنواني هو :
stingmusicc@yahoo.com

Case number: AF00010XXX
و لكم الشكر وخالص الدعاء

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته:
أرجو من الله سبحانه و تعالى أن يوفق الجميع. و أرجو أن نتواصل جميعاً و اللي عنده معلومة يقولها لإخوانه حتى نعرف كلنا.
أنا استلمت الخطاب الأول يوم 2-5 و بعت الأوراق بعدها بعشرة أيام.
و لسوء حظي عرفت بعد ما بعت الجواب إني أرسلت صور 4 في 6 بدلاً من الصور المطلوبة 5 في 5
ولله الأمر من قبل و من بعد. و حزنت جداً و لا أدري ماذا أفعل و حسيت بتأنيب الضمير
أرجو المشورة لو حد يقدر يفيدني
و عنواني هو :
stingmusicc@yahoo.com

Case number: AF00010XXX
و لكم الشكر وخالص الدعاء

Hello Nagaty Basha;
First of all , congratulations for u for being selected and hope evrything else goes well for u (and maybe for me :)
My Case number is AF000a0XXX
I have a problem, When I sent the documents, I made a very stupid mustake. I sent 4X6 pictures (those used in Egypt ) instead of 5X5 cm pictures. I have 2 questions for u:
1 . U said u contacted the KCC to check if the papers are posted, plz tell how did u contact them????
2 . How could u explain to the photographer the criteria of the pictures to be taken??? or did he know about it???
Thanx a lot

you can contact them kccdv@state.gov and the telphone number is 606-526-7500

just stick to english to let others here understand u ask them about what u want and they will help u

Thanx

Thanx so much Noa11
I did send a mail to KCC 5 days ago but still no reply. Hope they do soon.
Please keep in touch