• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from arab countries only

يا باب يا مقفول
امتى الدخول صبرت ياما
واللى يصبر ينول
لية يا حبيبتى ما بينا دايما سفر
دة البعد ذنب كبير لا يغتفر
لية ياحبيبتى ما بينا دايما
بحور
اعدى بحر الاقى غيره اتحفر

يارب
الهى انت تعلم كيف حالى
فهل يا سيدى
فرج قريب
يارب
يارب
يا من تحيى العظام وهى رميم
يا من تقول للشىء كن فيكون
يا رزاق
يا فتاح يا عليم
ارزقنا يارب
واغفر لنا وارحمنا يا كريم

i feel so happy to read arabic words here and islamic too, i am from Egypt and i really in very bad need to this DV lottery , my story is so painful and i almost felt hope when i read all these dawat, allahoma ameen yarab, the win to all need it and me to, i didn't rcv anything from Egypt too i applied it from here and sent it from here, i ve heard that alot of people at usa received the Nl since first week of April and i didn't hear any at Egypt yet, but i hear that any Egyptian one received it but he is living at usa so his adress is nearer than us overseas sure..
plz if any heard any news post here and also visit forum DV Lotter winners

hi wish2011dv
ياريت ندعى كل يوم لبعض
من باب المشاركة يعنى
وياريت نتعرف اكتر
ودة موبايلى 0169153304
وربنا معانا

i feel so happy to read arabic words here and islamic too, i am from Egypt and i really in very bad need to this DV lottery , my story is so painful and i almost felt hope when i read all these dawat, allahoma ameen yarab, the win to all need it and me to, i didn't rcv anything from Egypt too i applied it from here and sent it from here, i ve heard that alot of people at usa received the Nl since first week of April and i didn't hear any at Egypt yet, but i hear that any Egyptian one received it but he is living at usa so his adress is nearer than us overseas sure..
plz if any heard any news post here and also visit forum DV Lotter winners

May ALLAH be with us

To accomplish great things,
We must not only act,
Bt also dream,
Not only plan but also believe,
Best wishes for all of us

Hope everything turns out better tomorrow.

اخي العزيز اهلا بيك

انا من مصر من الاسكندرية وبدعي للناس كلها ربنا يوفقها

موفقين بازن الله

انا سعيد للغاية ان ان اجد من ينطقون بلغة الضاد هنا واتمني لكل المتقدمين حظ وافر
Am very pleased to see people writing in Arabic here and I hope good luck for all the applicants

salamo alikom to all we are from morocco living in the usa we received the first letter in april 21 2010
send the forms on 04-29 with the payement

mabrouk halik joebih!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When is your letter dated (date on the congrat letter?)?
Are you doing Adjustement Status or CP??
GOOD LUCK MAN!!!

TO ALL MY BROTHERS
the date on the letter was april 1st but it was staped from the post office on 04 16 , received on 04/22
i'm doing AOS HERE ON THE USA BUT THE PROBLEM WE ALL ARABS HAVE IS THE REGISTRATION ON THE INS THAT WAS OBLIGATORY AFTER SEP 11
I HIRED A LAWER FOR THIS REASON HE SAID ONCE MY VISA READY I HAVE TO GO REGISTER IF THE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER THEN GET DEPORTATION THEN GO THE COURT FOR DEPORTATION REMOVAL
ANY ONE HAD A SIMULAR SITUATION PLEASE INFORM ????

what is the website to track the submission if i sent the forms

If you sent the correspondence back to KCC by ex) FedEx, DHL etc. they should give you a tracking number to trace or get a report that the item you've sent is delivered or not !
but anyways, KCC sends a report mail to you e-mail as soon as they get your correspondence

hi,

Do you mean tracking your files within KCC? No, there isn't one. To follow progress, check the monthly visa bulletins; if you are a DV2011 winner that will from the October bulletin which will be published in September 2011 (although advance visa numbers for October will be available two months before i.e. in August). Same rule applies for each subsequent bulletin.

Good luck!