• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Lucky Winner from Nigeria meet here

Hello people,
Please i need answers to these questions urgently,

1- is it possible for me to change where i am going to in the USA asides what i wrote in my DS230 forms after collecting my visa, i mean where i am gonna stay, please advice and lemme know the pros and cons. i filled illinois i my forms for AOS purposes, but now i wanna go to oregon, should i just change it at the airport when i fill my forms or what do i do

2- please i need someone to help me with how i can get cheap airlines to oregon,
3- please, i need to take along foods stuffs, pls house lemme now what is allowed.

Thank you so much, thesame God is still alive and He will do it for all that are yet awaiting interview or awaiting winning..we are taking over by favour. thanx

Miraculous Testimony

Hello everyone,good mrng, I pray that the miracle God did for me and my wife, He will also do for u.
I had my interview on Tuesday 25th January, and God just took over, in such a way that till now, I still feel like waking up from my dreams..pls read my story and let it chnage your faith: I got married somtimes in 2009, and I decided I wish my wife could go amd give birth in america, so we decided to wait, take time to plan how we can get an american visa before we even start trying to get pregnant, we both applied to ireland for a visa to go on honey moon after our wedding, the visa was denied, after the weddding, we re applied, the visa was denied again... I just told my wife I won't apply anywhere again, we went to switzerland embassy to apply, they wouldn even take our forms, so I got tired and I decided not to apply again, all this while we still haven't tried to get her pregnant, she got tired as a woman and said she just want to get pregnant by all means,so early 2010 she got pregnant 6months after our wedding, she was happy but within me , I said I still want my kids to be americans, so I got in touch with a friend in america, an old skool friend, my friends ex-girlfriend, and I told her if she can help me get a letter of invitation for my alone this time, cos my wife has visas on her passport before all this time, so I guess its my bad luck that was giving her that all the ireland refusals, before. My friend could get back to me, my wife was sent abroad again from her office for training, when she got back, she just applied for uk visa on her own and she was giving the visa.

In may 2011, my friend in america got back to me that her aunt was ready to send the invitation to us but for my wife alone, so I had to beg the aunty, called her severally and send several mail trying to convince her of what our intentions are and how much I need my wife to come to the usa for child birth, later the aunty sent me a mail back to give her my wifes details, so she could send the invitation letter in her name, so I got home and told my wife, she was happy, thinkin that with french visa and uk on her passport already, the invitation letters from usa will work, All this while, I never knew my PapaGod has a better plan, 3 days after my firends aunty email, we finished our prayers in the mrng as usual, and some one knocked the door, I opened and it was my landlord house girl, she said I got a letter yesterday, and she gave me, TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE IT WAS VISA LOTTERY WINNER NOTIFICATION.... People, I was madly happy, I have never won a lottery before , not even a free drink, my wife has won things before, so when we applied for visa lottery, I made sure she was always applying in places like jonathan king where the fee is like 1500, I did my own in one mall shop with 500 naira, people na me win the visa lottery oooooooooo, I bought america with just 500 naira...this GOD na my GOD, when I told the american aunty and my friend they were shocked and didn't blive , so I told the aunty no more invitation letter again, na affidavit of support I want now..."+"""lollllllllll

Now my interview experience: we got there around 5am for 7 o'clock interview, I couldn't sleep a day before and was just praisin God for the visa already, they called us in and we after all the paparazi we were waiting for our interview, then a guy called our no, and before then thesame guy refused a woman and her kid, but when thatsame guy called us, I was paranoid, we went andthe below transpired:
Co: sign ur forms,
Usaboy: we signed
Co: do ur thumprint
Usaboy:we did
Co: oh ur wife is heavy, pls madam ur husband is the principal winner go and have ur seat
Usaboy: my wife went to sit down with her heavy stomach
Co:where did u do u nyscand what did u do
Usaboy: answer
Co:was the project complete or not
Usaboy:answered
Co:what do u now
Co:when did u get married
Co: u mean 2008
Usaboy:no 09
Co:what's ur dob
Co: can ur wife still travel with dis stomach
Usaboy:yes
Co: ok wait, he went and said pick the visas next week
Usaboy: should I call my wife to come
Co: don't worry, I don't need to interview again
Usaboy:thank

People...my wife wasn't asked a single question apart from her thumprint and swearing, my interview was just 1minute 45seconds. That is how we became an american citizen in less than two minutes,no affidavit of support, no pictures, nothing atall.....God said I will go before u and make ur path straight, I'm taking over by favour.....my God na elele....I beg make una help mepraise GOD......

Who says our God does not exist??? Congratsssss, my brother. May the good Lord be praised forever! May His majestic name be elevated before men. If God says yes, who can say no? If God says your time is due, no matter how the situation may be, He will surely deliver you. God of wonders! I thank you for another breakthrough. Peace! Benniit

Hello people,
Please i need answers to these questions urgently,

1- is it possible for me to change where i am going to in the USA asides what i wrote in my DS230 forms after collecting my visa, i mean where i am gonna stay, please advice and lemme know the pros and cons. i filled illinois i my forms for AOS purposes, but now i wanna go to oregon, should i just change it at the airport when i fill my forms or what do i do

2- please i need someone to help me with how i can get cheap airlines to oregon,
3- please, i need to take along foods stuffs, pls house lemme now what is allowed.

Thank you so much, thesame God is still alive and He will do it for all that are yet awaiting interview or awaiting winning..we are taking over by favour. thanx

Who says our God does not exist??? Congratsssss, my brother. May the good Lord be praised forever! May His majestic name be elevated before men. If God says yes, who can say no? If God says your time is due, no matter how the situation may be, He will surely deliver you. God of wonders! I thank you for another breakthrough. Peace! Benniit

Bennit, who cn be like our God, arabaribiti, aribirabata, oba nla, Olorun ayeraye, owibe sebe, God omnipotent, omnipresent,omniscience, Alpha n Omega, Lion of the tribe of Judah...He who can do all things, He that says yes and nothing anyone can do....I THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE.........

Hello everyone,good mrng, I pray that the miracle God did for me and my wife, He will also do for u.
I had my interview on Tuesday 25th January, and God just took over, in such a way that till now, I still feel like waking up from my dreams..pls read my story and let it chnage your faith: I got married somtimes in 2009, and I decided I wish my wife could go amd give birth in america, so we decided to wait, take time to plan how we can get an american visa before we even start trying to get pregnant, we both applied to ireland for a visa to go on honey moon after our wedding, the visa was denied, after the weddding, we re applied, the visa was denied again... I just told my wife I won't apply anywhere again, we went to switzerland embassy to apply, they wouldn even take our forms, so I got tired and I decided not to apply again, all this while we still haven't tried to get her pregnant, she got tired as a woman and said she just want to get pregnant by all means,so early 2010 she got pregnant 6months after our wedding, she was happy but within me , I said I still want my kids to be americans, so I got in touch with a friend in america, an old skool friend, my friends ex-girlfriend, and I told her if she can help me get a letter of invitation for my alone this time, cos my wife has visas on her passport before all this time, so I guess its my bad luck that was giving her that all the ireland refusals, before. My friend could get back to me, my wife was sent abroad again from her office for training, when she got back, she just applied for uk visa on her own and she was giving the visa.

In may 2011, my friend in america got back to me that her aunt was ready to send the invitation to us but for my wife alone, so I had to beg the aunty, called her severally and send several mail trying to convince her of what our intentions are and how much I need my wife to come to the usa for child birth, later the aunty sent me a mail back to give her my wifes details, so she could send the invitation letter in her name, so I got home and told my wife, she was happy, thinkin that with french visa and uk on her passport already, the invitation letters from usa will work, All this while, I never knew my PapaGod has a better plan, 3 days after my firends aunty email, we finished our prayers in the mrng as usual, and some one knocked the door, I opened and it was my landlord house girl, she said I got a letter yesterday, and she gave me, TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE IT WAS VISA LOTTERY WINNER NOTIFICATION.... People, I was madly happy, I have never won a lottery before , not even a free drink, my wife has won things before, so when we applied for visa lottery, I made sure she was always applying in places like jonathan king where the fee is like 1500, I did my own in one mall shop with 500 naira, people na me win the visa lottery oooooooooo, I bought america with just 500 naira...this GOD na my GOD, when I told the american aunty and my friend they were shocked and didn't blive , so I told the aunty no more invitation letter again, na affidavit of support I want now..."+"""lollllllllll

Now my interview experience: we got there around 5am for 7 o'clock interview, I couldn't sleep a day before and was just praisin God for the visa already, they called us in and we after all the paparazi we were waiting for our interview, then a guy called our no, and before then thesame guy refused a woman and her kid, but when thatsame guy called us, I was paranoid, we went andthe below transpired:
Co: sign ur forms,
Usaboy: we signed
Co: do ur thumprint
Usaboy:we did
Co: oh ur wife is heavy, pls madam ur husband is the principal winner go and have ur seat
Usaboy: my wife went to sit down with her heavy stomach
Co:where did u do u nyscand what did u do
Usaboy: answer
Co:was the project complete or not
Co:what do u now
Co:when did u get married
Co: u mean 2008
Usaboy:no 09
Co:what's ur dob
Co: can ur wife still travel with dis stomach
Usaboy:yes
Co: ok wait, he went and said pick the visas next week
Usaboy: should I call my wife to come
Co: don't worry, I don't need to interview again
Usaboy:thank

People...my wife wasn't asked a single question apart from her thumprint and swearing, my interview was just 1minute 45seconds. That is how we became an american citizen in less than two minutes,no affidavit of support, no pictures, nothing atall.....God said I will go before u and make ur path straight, I'm taking over by favour.....my God na elele....I beg make una help mepraise GOD......

PRAISE GOD!!!1

OUR GOD reigns forevermore and he will continue to reign in our lifes,AMEN.

For ALL of us still awaiting interviews,the good Lord will fill our mouth with laughter amen.

The Lord said he will what he has promised to do in our lifes,AMEN.

WE give God all the praises because he is the most worthy to be praised forevermore.

God is good all the time,AMEN!!!!!

AMEN.

THIS IS OUR YEAR OF UNLIMITED BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

Johndy,

have u received your notification letter for the interview?

i sent a mail to KCC and they said they have sent my letter but i have not seen the letter.How did you got ur own letter?Is it tru E mail or Posting?

May the good continue to be with all of us on this forum and we shall all come back here victoriously,AMEN!!!!

I got my 2nd NL by posting.

I need likely question for interview

My name is adams, I'm one of the lucky winner 2011 ? I reschedule my interview due to visa fees cos I apply for my family.. Can someone to me how long it take to another interview appointm
ent ? What is the Question ask from consular ?

My name is adams, I'm one of the lucky winner 2011 ? I reschedule my interview due to visa fees cos I apply for my family.. Can someone to me how long it take to another interview appointm
ent ? What is the Question ask from consular ?

ent ?...

DV2012 Result

Dear forumites,
I'm new to forum.Just want those of us 4rm NIGERIA that participated in DV2012,to create a forum 4 the comin of DV2012 results 4rm May 2011.I think its time we start sharin ideas and advises concernin the comin out of DV2012 results and how to further processin even if one ll b told on how to proceed in the NL,Xpecially 4 those of us 4rm NIGERIA to get prepared ahead of the comin out results and process, if any lucky winner of DV2012. 9ja what do u guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
lucky winner from Cameroon

have this question to ask, my case no is 2011AF00084** When am I likely to be current for interview? KCC already confirmed receipt of my forms.

Congratulations on all that have had their interviews and to all of us still having our interviews ahead,the favour of God shall fall upon us and we shall be highly favored in the face of the consular officers and our visas shall be granted unto us,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have this question to ask, my case no is 2011AF00084** When am I likely to be current for interview? KCC already confirmed receipt of my forms.

lets knw wen u sent ur form, so we can advice appropriately, cos 8,000 has been current since last year.

Hello my people....longest time, im sure God is still doing His work in the lifes of the forumites...i pray for all those waiting that He will perfect all that He has started....God will complete His works in Jesus Name.
Well, my testimony continues, i got my visa eventually, left the country the second day after collection, got to USA a day after i left , and to the Glory of God, my wife Delivered a baby a day after we got into USA,no complication, no immigration issues all the way from Naija till we got in, no injection, no labour inducement, everything was just like a dream, BABA God dey hear prayers oooo, i pray the child shoul not come until we get to america, and God did it, my baby is so bouncing and very fine, no incubator, no wahala atall... this God don finish me, cos right now i am looking for a better way of thanking Him, saying THANK YOU TO GOD is an understatement....He has perfected all that i asked for, and i'm sure He will give me this land to possess IN JESUS NAME.....i'm just getting started to start living ma life, i have been busy with baby and mama...but now USABOY needs to start the USA JOURNEY...GOD MAKE A WAY FOR ME AND EVERYONE IN THIS FORUME...God bless you all.

Dear ALL,

Pls, (1) do i need to go with my school transcript (UNIVERSITY) on interview day? Thou I already have my Original Certificate

(2) If i must go with the Transcript,do i need to inform my school that the Transcript should be addressed to the USA EMBASSY or just the Transcript?

We shall all testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum,AMEN!!!!

Be very open and clear

Dear bloggers,
I have read many questions from this page and has prepared me for my time, my case number is 2011f00013xxx and will soon commence according to what i ahve read and the visa bulletin. Anyway, i want some one who has gone and passed through this process to pls explain the details openly and clearly based on experience. i.e i received and did this and that...... till i received his visa.
i just want to know what you experience, it might be diffrent from what i will get but will assist my decision making in timely order of your arrangement.

dear stonesanjay,
i dont know whether transcipt is a requirement but i believe that since you have your certificate and your results, that should be able to validate your academic background. well let us know if you know more.

A big congrats to you and ur new family.we will join u soonest.stay blessed.Ojay
Hello my people....longest time, im sure God is still doing His work in the lifes of the forumites...i pray for all those waiting that He will perfect all that He has started....God will complete His works in Jesus Name.
Well, my testimony continues, i got my visa eventually, left the country the second day after collection, got to USA a day after i left , and to the Glory of God, my wife Delivered a baby a day after we got into USA,no complication, no immigration issues all the way from Naija till we got in, no injection, no labour inducement, everything was just like a dream, BABA God dey hear prayers oooo, i pray the child shoul not come until we get to america, and God did it, my baby is so bouncing and very fine, no incubator, no wahala atall... this God don finish me, cos right now i am looking for a better way of thanking Him, saying THANK YOU TO GOD is an understatement....He has perfected all that i asked for, and i'm sure He will give me this land to possess IN JESUS NAME.....i'm just getting started to start living ma life, i have been busy with baby and mama...but now USABOY needs to start the USA JOURNEY...GOD MAKE A WAY FOR ME AND EVERYONE IN THIS FORUME...God bless you all.

you dont need a transcript,the certificate is what they want.just prpare urself well for their questions.God bless.Ojay
Dear ALL,

Pls, (1) do i need to go with my school transcript (UNIVERSITY) on interview day? Thou I already have my Original Certificate

(2) If i must go with the Transcript,do i need to inform my school that the Transcript should be addressed to the USA EMBASSY or just the Transcript?

We shall all testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum,AMEN!!!!

DEAR ALL,

Praise God,Kennyeast had a successful interview today,may the name of God be glorified.

Congratulations once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody testify you are good,you are good Jehovah you are good,everybody testify you are good, you are good Jehovah you are good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Lord has done it again in the life of KennyEast,let us adore and praise the name of God for this wonderful testimony.

Our God is good ALL the time and ALL the time,the Lord is good.

The Lord that perfected this in the life of KennyEast today will continue doing greater things in our life.

For ALL still awaiting our interviews,I decree the favour of God shall never depart from m US,AMEN.

Amanor,you are the next on the forum come 14th March,2011 followed by myself come 15th March 2011,I decree that our ever faithful will go with you during the day of your interview and grant you your hear desires,you shall come out victorious with VISA granted in Jesus name,AMEN.GO AND GET YOUR VISA AMANOR COME 14TH MARCH 2011 BECAUSE IT IS YOURS IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

To ALL of US still awaiting interviews in this Month of March and coming Months,we shall ALL find the favour of GOD in the face of the Consular officers and VISA granted in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

To ALL those under AP ( We remember our Brother Bennit and others concern),I decree that the good LORD shall remember them and grant them VISA Breakthrough in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall ALL celebrate on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN