• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Lucky Winner from Nigeria meet here

pls assist

does one ve to do medicals b4 u get ur 2nd nl from kcc? where exactly is d medicals done? heard they ve a specific location n centre for it. pls where is it?and d police report also. can one just go to any state's police dept to do it? my nl in 2011AF00012xxx. does it mean i ll be current in jan? pls help me understand better. thx

does one ve to do medicals b4 u get ur 2nd nl from kcc? where exactly is d medicals done? heard they ve a specific location n centre for it. pls where is it?and d police report also. can one just go to any state's police dept to do it? my nl in 2011AF00012xxx. does it mean i ll be current in jan? pls help me understand better. thx

1. The medical is done in a Hospical in Victoria Island, i have forgotten the name.

2. Police report is done in Alagbon in Lagos Island.

3. The cut-off for January is about 12,000+. You may be current for January depending on your case number. Confirm fron Us Visa bulletin - google it.

one love

- The medicals is at Kamorass Clinic located on Muri Okunola Street,Victoria Island.
- Police Report at Alagbon Close,Ikoyi.
- U may be current in January or latest February.

Select pls what was the specific amount u paid for medicals.do u have any idea how much children below 4yrs will pay.thanx

The Medicals At Kamorass.

Select pls what was the specific amount u paid for medicals.do u have any idea how much children below 4yrs will pay.thanx

I don't have it off-hand now but u can call them on : 01-4612032, 01-7731536.
Cheers!

pls help

pls is it only @ d kamaross hospital in VI dat d medicals is done. wat about other states like benin city?

@ karma kazee

When is this case number likely to get his second letter 2011AF000013XX

hi karma kazee, when to recieve 2nl depends on how early you returned your forms back to kcc. If you number is above the 13100 for the month of march, it then mean that you will be current in April. But if you are within the 13100 region, then you can email kcc and they will give you the date of your interview. And maybe a month or 3weeks to your interview and you've not gotten your letter then you can email kcc again to send you the soft copy through email. You print and take it to your interview. Other forum members will still comment on this issue. Note: there is another thread for Nigerians that is more vibrant than this, i would advice that you guys hook up with that. Gudluck and God bless!

hi karma kazee, when to recieve 2nl depends on how early you returned your forms back to kcc. If you number is above the 13100 for the month of march, it then mean that you will be current in April. But if you are within the 13100 region, then you can email kcc and they will give you the date of your interview. And maybe a month or 3weeks to your interview and you've not gotten your letter then you can email kcc again to send you the soft copy through email. You print and take it to your interview. Other forum members will still comment on this issue. Note: there is another thread for Nigerians that is more vibrant than this, i would advice that you guys hook up with that. Gudluck and God bless!

hi bro
u wrote here that u sent your child's form via e-mail, wat about your child's passport
did u send it via e-mail too.

All,

For all OF US going for interview this month,next month,March and the months to come,we will ALL enjoy the favour of GOD,AMEN so that they we can ALL testify to our good Lord.

The good Lord will perfect ALL that concerns US ALL ,AMEN.

WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD COS IS A FAITHFUL AND EVERLASTING GOD.

Praise God,Halleluyah!!!!

all,

for all of us going for interview this month,next month,march and the months to come,we will all enjoy the favour of god,amen so that they we can all testify to our good lord.

The good lord will perfect all that concerns us all ,amen.

We shall all testify to the goodness of god cos is a faithful and everlasting god.

Praise god,halleluyah!!!!

we shall all come back with testimony. It is our birthright! Glory to god almighty!

@ deepope,

hi bro
u wrote here that u sent your child's form via e-mail, wat about your child's passport
did u send it via e-mail too.

hi deepope, sorry for my late response. My wife gave birth after i have sent back my forms to kcc. So i emailed kcc asking them what to do and they told me to scan her birth certificate, p-photograph, Ds 230 and email them to kcc.

we shall all come back with testimony. It is our birthright! Glory to god almighty!

AMEN.

THIS IS OUR YEAR OF UNLIMITED BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

Johndy,

have u received your notification letter for the interview?

i sent a mail to KCC and they said they have sent my letter but i have not seen the letter.How did you got ur own letter?Is it tru E mail or Posting?

May the good continue to be with all of us on this forum and we shall all come back here victoriously,AMEN!!!!

God na elele......

Hello everyone,good mrng, I pray that the miracle God did for me and my wife, He will also do for u.
I had my interview on Tuesday 25th January, and God just took over, in such a way that till now, I still feel like waking up from my dreams..pls read my story and let it chnage your faith: I got married somtimes in 2009, and I decided I wish my wife could go amd give birth in america, so we decided to wait, take time to plan how we can get an american visa before we even start trying to get pregnant, we both applied to ireland for a visa to go on honey moon after our wedding, the visa was denied, after the weddding, we re applied, the visa was denied again... I just told my wife I won't apply anywhere again, we went to switzerland embassy to apply, they wouldn even take our forms, so I got tired and I decided not to apply again, all this while we still haven't tried to get her pregnant, she got tired as a woman and said she just want to get pregnant by all means,so early 2010 she got pregnant 6months after our wedding, she was happy but within me , I said I still want my kids to be americans, so I got in touch with a friend in america, an old skool friend, my friends ex-girlfriend, and I told her if she can help me get a letter of invitation for my alone this time, cos my wife has visas on her passport before all this time, so I guess its my bad luck that was giving her that all the ireland refusals, before. My friend could get back to me, my wife was sent abroad again from her office for training, when she got back, she just applied for uk visa on her own and she was giving the visa.

In may 2011, my friend in america got back to me that her aunt was ready to send the invitation to us but for my wife alone, so I had to beg the aunty, called her severally and send several mail trying to convince her of what our intentions are and how much I need my wife to come to the usa for child birth, later the aunty sent me a mail back to give her my wifes details, so she could send the invitation letter in her name, so I got home and told my wife, she was happy, thinkin that with french visa and uk on her passport already, the invitation letters from usa will work, All this while, I never knew my PapaGod has a better plan, 3 days after my firends aunty email, we finished our prayers in the mrng as usual, and some one knocked the door, I opened and it was my landlord house girl, she said I got a letter yesterday, and she gave me, TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE IT WAS VISA LOTTERY WINNER NOTIFICATION.... People, I was madly happy, I have never won a lottery before , not even a free drink, my wife has won things before, so when we applied for visa lottery, I made sure she was always applying in places like jonathan king where the fee is like 1500, I did my own in one mall shop with 500 naira, people na me win the visa lottery oooooooooo, I bought america with just 500 naira...this GOD na my GOD, when I told the american aunty and my friend they were shocked and didn't blive , so I told the aunty no more invitation letter again, na affidavit of support I want now..."+"""lollllllllll

Now my interview experience: we got there around 5am for 7 o'clock interview, I couldn't sleep a day before and was just praisin God for the visa already, they called us in and we after all the paparazi we were waiting for our interview, then a guy called our no, and before then thesame guy refused a woman and her kid, but when thatsame guy called us, I was paranoid, we went andthe below transpired:
Co: sign ur forms,
Usaboy: we signed
Co: do ur thumprint
Usaboy:we did
Co: oh ur wife is heavy, pls madam ur husband is the principal winner go and have ur seat
Usaboy: my wife went to sit down with her heavy stomach
Co:where did u do u nyscand what did u do
Usaboy: answer
Co:was the project complete or not
Usaboy:answered
Co:what do u now
Co:when did u get married
Co: u mean 2008
Usaboy:no 09
Co:what's ur dob
Co: can ur wife still travel with dis stomach
Usaboy:yes
Co: ok wait, he went and said pick the visas next week
Usaboy: should I call my wife to come
Co: don't worry, I don't need to interview again
Usaboy:thank

People...my wife wasn't asked a single question apart from her thumprint and swearing, my interview was just 1minute 45seconds. That is how we became an american citizen in less than two minutes,no affidavit of support, no pictures, nothing atall.....God said I will go before u and make ur path straight, I'm taking over by favour.....my God na elele....I beg make una help mepraise GOD......