• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Lucky Winner from Nigeria meet here

joequi

Registered Users (C)
This thread is for DV 2011 lucky winner from Nigeria, please confirm you have received your 1st NL.

Success as you progress in your case proceesing.

One love.

Good Day

I received my notification letter from KCC and it has be sent back,but my case number is on the range of 12,755,are you sure i would be called for interview this years?pls your respond will be highly appreciated.Thank you.

I received my notification letter from KCC and it has be sent back,but my case number is on the range of 12,755,are you sure i would be called for interview this years?pls your respond will be highly appreciated.Thank you.

You will be called for an interview by Feb/March/April 2011.

Goodluck

Am one of the winner for the 2010 dv lottery so i want to find out if you dont have a waec result how will you do it? because i was told that if you dont have your school 5 credit you cant go for the Interview

Am one of the winner for the 2010 dv lottery so i want to find out if you dont have a waec result how will you do it? because i was told that if you dont have your school 5 credit you cant go for the Interview

If u don't have a high school diploma then u stand no chance my brother

My Brother Just Received His 1st Notification Letter.Some Questions Pls.

Hi,
My brother just got his 1st Notificatn Letter.
My questions are these pls:
(i) In the DS-230 Form, a part indicates Name and address of Petitioner. Is the Principal Applicant
also the Petitioner?

(ii) His case number is 2011AF.......69xx; with this number when is he likely to go for an interview?

(iii) The envelope and the 2 sheets from the Kentucky Center were stained due to rainfall before he took it from the mailbox.Can he include a note to explain why the 2sheets were stained?

(iv) Can he send the completed Forms back by DHL?

( v) Can he write his names at the back of his 2 pictures which are to be sent to KCC?

THNKS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
My brother just got his 1st Notificatn Letter.
(i) In the DS-230 Form, a part indicates Name and address of Petitioner. Is the Principal Applicant
also the Petitioner?

(ii) His case number is 2011AF.......69xx; with this number when is he likely to go for an interview?

(iii) The envelope and the 2 sheets from the Kentucky Center were stained due to rainfall before he took it from the mailbox.Can he include a note to explain why the 2sheets were stained?

(iv) Can he send the completed Forms back by DHL?

( v) Can he write his names at the back of his 2 pictures which are to be sent to KCC?

THNKS.

1. He's the petitioner so he should write his name on that question.
2. If I'm correct he is liketl to have his interview by oct/dec this year. Or latest January 2011
3. No need to worry about it. He can download new forms online via www.travel.state.gov
4. He should write his name and case number at the back of the 2 pics he will include in the letter.

Hope it helps......Congrats to ur brother.....His success is sure.

select,

You have a great case number, just like my friend dosino said, he will be current in either Oct/Nov/Dec. this year. However since you have not sent you document back to KCC till this time, this may delay your interview date for about 2/3 months.

You can still send it now to avoid delays.

One love

Case number

Hello
can anyone tell me when i will be current. this is my case number-2011AF000032** pls responds will be appreciated

I am from Nigeria, i won the 2011 dv lottery and my case number is 2011AF0000886* and i sent my application form back to KCC on the 7th of July. My questions are :
(i) I hope its not too late sending my application form
(ii) I wrote my case number on all the documents sent to KCC except my passport photograph. I hope there will be no consequences for not doing that.
(iii) I didn't use a courier service to send my mail
(iv) When should i be expectin my second N/L

Hi,
I got my 1st Notificatn Letter on the 6th of may.
(i) In the DS-230 Form, a part indicates Name and address of Petitioner, i didn't write anything there. I hope this is not wrong.

(ii) My case number is 2011AF000088xx; with this number when am i likely to go for an interview?

(iii) I wrote my name on all my documents except my passport photograph. I hope there will be no problem?.

(iv) I sent my application form back on the 7th of July without using a courier service. I hope its not too late?.

Hi Freinds,

in most of the posts, i saw the word" current" what does it mean? interview month?

txs!

Hello
can anyone tell me when i will be current. this is my case number-2011AF000032** pls responds will be appreciated

omena,

Your case number is very good, from all indication you will be current October, hence you need to assemble all your documents, ie get them ready.

Hi,
I got my 1st Notificatn Letter on the 6th of may.
(i) In the DS-230 Form, a part indicates Name and address of Petitioner, i didn't write anything there. I hope this is not wrong.

(ii) My case number is 2011AF000088xx; with this number when am i likely to go for an interview?

(iii) I wrote my name on all my documents except my passport photograph. I hope there will be no problem?.

(iv) I sent my application form back on the 7th of July without using a courier service. I hope its not too late?.

1. The petitioner is the person that won the lottery ie your humble self.

2. your interview will likely be November/December this year

3. no issue.

4. if you did not register it, it may take about 7 working days to get to KCC. However you can sent a mail to KCC to confirm receipt.

by starting your name, date of birth and case number. email address KCCDV@state.gov

Folks, I've already sent my nön-receipt of 1st NL notification this morning. Good luck, guys.

Goodday house I sent back my NL since May thru a regular mail but registered and KCC have not confirmed reciept and am not feeling comfortable I just email them. I hope it gets there.Can someone tell me when i will be current?

Case Number: 2011AF00017XXX
Entered lottery: 20TH November, 09
NL received: MAY 8TH
Sent NL to KCC: MAY 26TH
2nd NL received: Not Yet
Police report: Not Yet
Medicals: Not Yet
Interview Date: Not Yet

My point is that i have already sent my forms to KCC and in the DSP-230 form where we have name and address of petitioner, i didnt write anything there. Please i need u to tell me the implication of this. I hope it won't lead to disqualification