• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

plss help me with my question..no one answered me..wha can a person with f in maths do...plss any advice

hmmm, rozi i for one doesn't know what such person can do, because the requirements of KCC indicates that a person should have at least a pass in their subject and we all know the important subjects here are English and maths.

Hi forumites,i had a successful interview on the 25th.It was so fast because i was jst asked 3 questions.
Interview experience
Me;Good morning
Co;Good morning,how are u?
Me;ans
Co;are u married
Me;ans
Co;do u have children
Me;ans
Co;Are u still in school or you have completed?
Me;Ans
Co;congratulations you have been granted the visa
Me;Thank you

My affidavit was not even collected

This is what happened and i just want to thank God and every member of this forum for all the info i got.but i want to know if any 1 was given a date as early as 7;30am for the collection of visa cos i was thinkin its normally in the afternoon

Congrats for a successful interview.

plss help me with my question..no one answered me..wha can a person with f in maths do...plss any advice

I remember making a comment on this. Well, we are not consular officers so what we offer is just an advice based on previous experience. Let me repeat, the educational requirement as stated by the America consulates in many African countries is a pass in both English and Math. The main requirement for natives of Ghana is that they must have passed the High School certificate successfully after following a 12 years of junior and high school education, and this includes a pass in both English and Math.

@ Nshia or other

If you are in AP and your submitted police report and medical go beyond 6 months are/were you asked to do them again before being issued the Visa? I've been in AP for 4 months now and the P/C and medical I submitted at interview are nearing 6 months. Please advise

@ Nshia or other

If you are in AP and your submitted police report and medical go beyond 6 months are/were you asked to do them again before being issued the Visa? I've been in AP for 4 months now and the P/C and medical I submitted at interview are nearing 6 months. Please advise

@My2011, if you would not mind just go for the new police and medical reports so that you will be far from visa deny in case you are called. The issue is that you will never be given the visa if your police or medical report has expired. Remember we have few days to end the 2011 visa application. All the best bro. PRAYER is the key!!!

Happy new month of new things to all forum members.!!!!

To all going for interviews this month and the coming months,the good Lord grant them VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN.

Also,to those still on AP,the Lord will hear their cry and perfect all that concerns them,AMEN.

We shall all continue to enjoy the goodness of God on this forum IJN.

To the glory of God,we received our welcome letter yesterday and will get our GC's any moment from now.

Praise be to God the father,the son and the holy spirit,Amen.

Peace unto ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the first thing for you to do is to look for a job as soon as you get your GC and SS but if you are fortunate enough to have a good sponsor you can enroll in any good career school and find a part time job as you are in school............try any career school in the medical field since you stand a better chance for a long term employment considering the economy in the U.S now............Good Luck!!!

Hi ammeck09,

After receiving SSN &GC,what are the benefits to receive afterward e.g like medical,pay allowance and all?

I think the first thing for you to do is to look for a job as soon as you get your GC and SS but if you are fortunate enough to have a good sponsor you can enroll in any good career school and find a part time job as you are in school............try any career school in the medical field since you stand a better chance for a long term employment considering the economy in the U.S now............Good Luck!!!

And less i forget as GC holder most of these career schools offer financial aid to US Citizens and GC holders...............depends on the State you are too!!!

About 4 weeks time, that's great. May God grant you the wisdom and good health to make your move a perfect one.

Amen and Amen again Big Bro, thanks very much and i know by the grace of our Lord and Master Jesus, everything will go according to His Will.

Happy new month of new things to all forum members.!!!!

To all going for interviews this month and the coming months,the good Lord grant them VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN.

Also,to those still on AP,the Lord will hear their cry and perfect all that concerns them,AMEN.

We shall all continue to enjoy the goodness of God on this forum IJN.

To the glory of God,we received our welcome letter yesterday and will get our GC's any moment from now.

Praise be to God the father,the son and the holy spirit,Amen.

Peace unto ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen and congrats bro.

@Popescandy1
Please give me the contact of the Delta Airline Kumasi branch (Tel). Urgent!! PRAYER is the key!!!

Am terribly sorry for the delay, i came to the cafe late yesterday and didn't have the number off hand. the number is 0332031121. hope is not too late, thanks.

Hello guys i just wanted to update that my interview has been scheduled on september, 1st, sorry i'm having a very hectic schedule nowadays not to forget it's ramadan for us muslims plz keep me in ur prayers guys ... thank you