• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

@ALL, Ama1990 will be facing the CO soon so lets remenber her i prayers.Am not sure of the exact date but then i kno is in july ending.

VACCINES REPEAT

Hi guys,
I pose this to all those who have traveled. Is it a must to repeat the vaccines after 6wks? I guy we did medicals with was told to redo them AFTER 6WKS at the embassy and had the repeat vaccines last week. What happens if ONE fails to do them coz on emailing IOM i was told i can even redo them in the US - that with the vaccine cert i already have i can travel. How necessary is the repeat of the vaccines? I need more info on this. A repeat of the vaccines will cost us 34k and if i can save that the better for me.

VACCINES REPEAT

Hi guys,
I pose this to all those who have traveled. Is it a must to repeat the vaccines after 6wks? I guy we did medicals with was told to redo them AFTER 6WKS at the embassy and had the repeat vaccines last week. What happens if ONE fails to do them coz on emailing IOM i was told i can even redo them in the US - that with the vaccine cert i already have i can travel. How necessary is the repeat of the vaccines? I need more info on this. A repeat of the vaccines will cost us 34k and if i can save that the better for me.

Dear Friends, please join me in giving thanks to God for a successful interview on 21 July 2011.

Forgive me for posting this late.

Kindly permit me to skip the security checks, payment of fees, etc.

After submitting my documents to window 1, I was called to window 2 to take my finger prints.

I waited for about 30 minutes after which my name was called to come to window 5.

I was interviewed by a white lady (CO)

My interview experience:

Me: good morning
CO: good morning

CO: Place your right thumb on the machine in front of you
Me: Done

CO: Do you swear that all your statements and documents are true
ME: Ans

CO: How old are you
Me: Ans

CO: Are you married?

CO: You have never been married?

CO: Not even customary marriage?

CO: do u have any children
me: Ans

CO: When did you complete SSS?

CO: What is your highest level of education?

CO: When did you complete University?

CO: Which school

CO: What program did you pursue?

CO: What are some of the courses you read?
Me: Which year?

CO : Final year
Me: Course A, B, C. etc

CO: Tell me about course C

CO: Did you write a project

CO: What was your project topic?

CO: Tell me about
CO: (Typing something on the computer) she paused and took out a blue sheet and started writing on it.

Me: Drew her attention to the fact that my host has changed her address
CO: Do you have the new address here

Me: I handed her the sheet with the new address

CO: Thank you. What is your relationship to your host?

CO: She gave me the blue sheet that has the collection date and time and said “Do not make any travel arrangement until you have picked up your visa”.

Me: Thanks very much

I left the embassy at about 11:30 am.

Thanks so very much ammeck09 and all on this forum for your advice and guidance. May God richly bless you all.

Glory be to our Lord God for a wonderful and successful interview, all the best in your visa pick. the Lord be with you.

Hey Popescandy1, how much did u buy ur ticket and where? Need a reply. Enjoy u all on the forum!!! PRAYER is the key!!!

Ema, i bought it for $1294 at the Delta Airlines, Kumasi branch, they told this was a special offer be made to DVs only and the ordinary person will be paying somewhere over $2000, i could not get the actual price though.

Dear Friends, please join me in giving thanks to God for a successful interview on 21 July 2011.

After submitting my documents to window 1, I was called to window 2 to take my finger prints.

I waited for about 30 minutes after which my name was called to come to window 5.

My interview experience:

CO: (Typing something on the computer) she paused and took out a blue sheet and started writing on it.

CO: She gave me the blue sheet that has the collection date and time and said “Do not make any travel arrangement until you have picked up your visa”.

Thanks so very much ammeck09 and all on this forum for your advice and guidance. May God richly bless you all.

Congratulations!

VACCINES REPEAT

Hi guys,

What IOM told you is right, you can complete the dose in the US. You are not oblige to complete it in your current country of residence.

Hi forumites,i had a successful interview on the 25th.It was so fast because i was jst asked 3 questions.
Interview experience
Me;Good morning
Co;Good morning,how are u?
Me;ans
Co;are u married
Me;ans
Co;do u have children
Me;ans
Co;Are u still in school or you have completed?
Me;Ans
Co;congratulations you have been granted the visa
Me;Thank you

My affidavit was not even collected

This is what happened and i just want to thank God and every member of this forum for all the info i got.but i want to know if any 1 was given a date as early as 7;30am for the collection of visa cos i was thinkin its normally in the afternoon

Hi forumites,i had a successful interview on the 25th.It was so fast because i was jst asked 3 questions.
Interview experience
Me;Good morning
Me;ans
Co;are u married
Me;ans
Co;do u have children
Me;ans
Me;Ans
Me;Thank you

This is what happened and i just want to thank God and every member of this forum for all the info i got.but i want to know if any 1 was given a date as early as 7;30am for the collection of visa cos i was thinkin its normally in the afternoon
congrats for this wonderful and short interview. we thank the good Lord for how far he has brought us. all the best inn your preparations.

My interview experience:

congrats Millie for your success. IT IS WELL

Interview experience
Me;Good morning
Me;ans
Co;are u married
Me;ans
Co;do u have children
Me;ans
Me;Ans
Me;Thank you

Congratulations!!!!

What IOM told you is right, you can complete the dose in the US. You are not oblige to complete it in your current country of residence.

Hi ammeck09,

After receiving SSN &GC,what are the benefits to receive afterward e.g like medical,pay allowance and all?

Interview experience
Me;Good morning
Me;ans
Co;are u married
Me;ans
Co;do u have children
Me;ans
Me;Ans
Me;Thank you

Congrats epabby, the Lord's name be praised a wonderful and swift interview, yours was almost like mine, but only an additional question i had.
With the collection time, its is normal because that was the time most of us went for ours. all the best on your visa collection. the Lord be with you.