• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

guys do u think i should let my bro go to the embassy again with the medicals

personally i think, they should first contact them via phone or email to know whether they should, if not they might not be even allow to enter the premises of the embassy. but i stand to be corrected though if there is the need to.

personally i think, they should first contact them via phone or email to know whether they should, if not they might not be even allow to enter the premises of the embassy. but i stand to be corrected though if there is the need to.

they still have their blue chit..

Hi All,
Questions about DS-230 and DS-122 Forms,we are already scheduled for visa interview for this month and i have lots of changes subsequently to the day we sent the forms back to KCC,changes are..death of one of wife's parent,change of position and work,change of residences...so shall i download the forms and fill it with the new changes or just go to embassy and tell them the changes b4 the co interviewe us...

You can go with an updated forms and tell the CO the changes you have made before your interview starts.

I think you should elaborate more about the above question.

remember i said they were asked to go and bring medical but on the said day ...it looked like there were no C.Os and the ghanian people just took their direction to thier home and did not take the medical nor the blue chit...

Yeah Ammeck i applied on the 6th, and was told to wait 2 weeks to recieve it. How is things on your end? Thanks and God bless you!
Good to learn you are taking the right steps. It is best to seek first the kingdom and his righteousness and all things will be given to you. I know through church what God has done for me and I will not stop praising his name.

Have you yet applied for the SSN? If not you have to do so as soon as possible.

they still have their blue chit..

The fiscal year is approaching fast, if they still have the blue chit, they can go to the embassy and tendered in their medical reports. They shouldn't wait to hear from them before the medical report is sent because there could be some communication problem where those Ghanaian workers may forget to inform the COs about your cousin's situation.

Don't worry, you will be smiling soon. I have seen you want to head to Baltimore and I could see that it will surely come to pass.

ammeck09

Correct , my poe will be baltimore,MD. My sister lives there with many of my extended family members.
I am still waiting to be current hopefully. The visa bulletin is often published on 8th of each month but nothing shows up today. I hope entire Africa will be current otherwise i may be toasted..................

Dear All,

To All going for interviews this month and the coming months,we pray that the favour of God shall locate them and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to those still on AP,may the Lord hear their cdies and grant thme ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN
And to those of us awaiting traveling to the State,we pray for journey mercy and safe landing IJN,AMEN

Peace unto all and one love continue to keep us together!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear All,

To All going for interviews this month and the coming months,we pray that the favour of God shall locate them and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also,to those still on AP,may the Lord hear their cries and grant them ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN
And to those of us awaiting traveling to the State,we pray for journey mercy and safe landing IJN,AMEN

Peace unto all and one love continue to keep us together!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glory, Honor, Praise and Blessing be unto the Name of God
@ all, i have a successful submission of the medicals forms with no questions asked, just the visa pick up slip handed to me. that is on the 15th of July.
Father Almighty i thank you for the break through. also my sincere thanks goes to the entire form members from each and every thread. the Lord Almighty be with us all.
Again i wish the best of success to all those going for their interviews this month and upcoming months and especially those on AP. the Lord's will be done in our lives and at the SET time, we all be smiling.

I TOLD YOU SO MAN. may the GOOD LORD be PRAISED. congrats to you and all the best in your preparations. IT IS WELL IJN