• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Sorry i forgot to ask you how you recieved your SSN, was it mailed to you or you went to their office? Cos i went to their office at Bergenline road in jersey city 3 days after i arrived, but i was told to wait 10 work days which expires tomorrow. One really can't do much if you don't have your SSN. I have applied for many job but they kept asking for the SSN. I have also gone to MVC agent to pick driving manual and am reading it to go for driving test and road test as soon as i can. But generally like Ammeck said earlier that it's a good place for beginners to begin.
wow great news. hope everythin is well with you Heavenborn. hopefully it shall be well

Hi Pope, it shall be well with you IJN. the VISA is already yours n you will definite;y grab it before the end of July IJN. have faith

Yes ooo, frankyy, by the grace and favour of Our LORD all is already well. thanks very much. the Lord be with you.

Hello Forumites,

May the Lord show mercy and favour to ALL those going for interviews this month and the coming months IJN,AMEN.

Also to those still on AP,may the grace of the Lord be with them and grant all VISA BREAKTHROUGH IJN,AMEN.

we shall continue to testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum IJN,AMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glory, Honor, Praise and Blessing be unto the Name of God
@ all, i have a successful submission of the medicals forms with no questions asked, just the visa pick up slip handed to me. that is on the 15th of July.
Father Almighty i thank you for the break through. also my sincere thanks goes to the entire form members from each and every thread. the Lord Almighty be with us all.
Again i wish the best of success to all those going for their interviews this month and upcoming months and especially those on AP. the Lord's will be done in our lives and at the SET time, we all be smiling.

@ all, i have a successful submission of the medicals forms with no questions asked, just the visa pick up slip handed to me. that is on the 15th of July.
Father Almighty i thank you for the break through. also my sincere thanks goes to the entire form members from each and every thread. the Lord Almighty be with us all.
Again i wish the best of success to all those going for their interviews this month and upcoming months and especially those on AP. the Lord's will be done in our lives and at the SET time, we all be smiling.

AMENOOOOOOOOOOOO...........glory to God...did u notice anything strange like the directions they are asking people....

Sorry i forgot to ask you how you recieved your SSN, was it mailed to you or you went to their office? Cos i went to their office at Bergenline road in jersey city 3 days after i arrived, but i was told to wait 10 work days which expires tomorrow. One really can't do much if you don't have your SSN. I have applied for many job but they kept asking for the SSN. I have also gone to MVC agent to pick driving manual and am reading it to go for driving test and road test as soon as i can. But generally like Ammeck said earlier that it's a good place for beginners to begin.

Good to learn you are taking the right steps. It is best to seek first the kingdom and his righteousness and all things will be given to you. I know through church what God has done for me and I will not stop praising his name.

Have you yet applied for the SSN? If not you have to do so as soon as possible.

Right! I was told the same when I first went to the SS office to apply for the SSC. You have to wait for the 10 working days, though it seems long, it gives you time to strategies for your next course of action.

wow, congrats and glory be to God for adding you to those who have had successful interviews. If you rely on Him you will always come out victorious.

Hi All,
Questions about DS-230 and DS-122 Forms,we are already scheduled for visa interview for this month and i have lots of changes subsequently to the day we sent the forms back to KCC,changes are..death of one of wife's parent,change of position and work,change of residences...so shall i download the forms and fill it with the new changes or just go to embassy and tell them the changes b4 the co interviewe us...

wow, congrats and glory be to God for adding you to those who have had successful interviews. If you rely on Him you will always come out victorious.

Thanks ooo Big bro, truely i know it's not my doing, but by the works of the Lord Almighty, that is why we need to trust in HIM and lean not on our own understanding. i pray all member do the same and definitely they will not fail. the Lord be with us all.

@ Ema4allkinds & Nyarkoh, what's up with you guys? how are preparations coming to? all the best though in your endeavours. the Lord Almighty be with you.
N/B Ama1990, what is keeping you from showing up on the forum? we want to hear from you.