• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

You don't need the child papers to attend the interview and at this point in time, I don't recommend rescheduling your appointment. Get an official letter from your wife's doctor and midwife, and attend the interview alone. Explain the issue to the consular officer and provide the doctor's letter as evidence during your interview.

We have 4 months to the end of the fiscal year for dv-2011 and you have to realize that it could take between 2-3 months to get a new interview date. It could mean that even if they get a new date for you - all the visas available would have been used up. Another possibility is that you may not get a new interview date before the deadline of Sept 30. Therefore, you have to act wisely not to lose this great opportunity.

If the CO needs further evidence/information he will let you bring it later or give you another date to present those documents.

Am With you bossss

Hello everyone,

Please i would like to know the size of the passport photographs that need to be sumbitted for the medicals. Should it be the normal size or 2 inches x 2 inches.

Thank you

Dear Forumites,

To ALL going for interviews this week and the next,may the good Lord grant you ALL successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to praise and thank God on this forum forevermore,AMEN!!!!!

Please,do u know how far with Benniit? We pray that the almighty God will continue to remember those that are still on ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING and grant their heart desires IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lottery winner? New York Times reporter wants to speak with you

Hello,
I am a reporter with the New York Times newspaper and I am hoping to speak with people from Ghana who have won the green card lottery. We are writing a story about people planning to come to New York. Could you please contact me? I would love to speak with you.
Thanks very much,
Sam Dolnick
sam.dolnick@nytimes.com
212-556-5191

Hello,
I am a reporter with the New York Times newspaper and I am hoping to speak with people from Ghana who have won the green card lottery. We are writing a story about people planning to come to New York. Could you please contact me? I would love to speak with you.
Thanks very much,
Sam Dolnick
sam.dolnick@nytimes.com
212-556-5191

Sam Dolnick

Reporter

New York Times

(347) 237-6206

sam.dolnick@nytimes.com

Hello,
Thanks very much,
Sam Dolnick
sam.dolnick@nytimes.com
212-556-5191

Sam Dolnick

Reporter

New York Times

(347) 237-6206

sam.dolnick@nytimes.com

Hello House,

Is being a while since i pump in here, @ ammeck09 thx for keeping the house rocking. Regards to all those who are preparing for their interview. U will all come out victorious.

Hi everyone

wha hAppened to the site?any way guys I need to ask a quetion...my cousi was asked to bring a medical n the new Ghana birth cert after a successful interview.they were told they ll get a call so they can bring it...they had the call and was asked to come on weds ..when they got there after waiting for a long time they realized the COs where not around just he ghanian who then stArted to call everyone and asked for their house direction and that they ll come to their houses...but they did not take da blue sheet or medical....what do u think went wrong with da counsulars

wha hAppened to the site?any way guys I need to ask a quetion...my cousi was asked to bring a medical n the new Ghana birth cert after a successful interview.they were told they ll get a call so they can bring it...they had the call and was asked to come on weds ..when they got there after waiting for a long time they realized the COs where not around just he ghanian who then stArted to call everyone and asked for their house direction and that they ll come to their houses...but they did not take da blue sheet or medical....what do u think went wrong with da counsulars

This is strange, is your cousin single or married? I am asking this because such things happens only to couples especially the newly ones. I wonder why they did not take his medical report, this is a bad practice.

I know it's getting close to the end of the fiscal year so the embassy has started employing their delay tactics to deny a lot of Ghanaians.

This is strange, is your cousin single or married? I am asking this because such things happens only to couples especially the newly ones. I wonder why they did not take his medical report, this is a bad practice.

I know it's getting close to the end of the fiscal year so the embassy has started employing their delay tactics to deny a lot of Ghanaians.

He is married and to my knowlege they passed the interview dat was why the co asked for medical...I don't know but this is sad pple leave their jobs jus to be told stories.was told a man collapsed there 4 they had waited. For hours 7"30-arnd 4