• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Ema, as you can see from ma update, i experienced some few technical challenges and therefore am yet to start with the two.

With respect to the Medicals, i will like to recommend AKAI house for you. You just need to tell them the date for the interview, they will be able to meet it for you. May the Almighty be with you IJN,. AMEN PRAYER is the key!!!

@all, as you know guys the month of June specifically on the 7th is the month i will be facing the CO and i pray thee to back me with your prayers and support. am also wishing all for the month of June and subsequent months the LORD's FAVOUR on us all. Amen.

IT IS WELL WITH YOU MA BRODA. you will be through IJN

@ALL, Am really sorry for the delay in posting my successful visa pick up on the 27th. i have been busy these days and out of access to internet. By the way, the visa is now in my hands. I thank you all for your prayers and support. Ameck09, popescandy, Airwaves, Nyarko24, Franky... God will always grant you all your needs IJN. AMEN. PRAYER is the key!!

Congrats Man I understand you. MAY the GOOD lord help you in all your preparations to Obamaland

Oh boss, nothing much just that i have not been getting access to internet these days. My phone is misbehaving. By the way i will try my best to always be on the forum. Hope you are good. May God be with you all IJN. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hmmmmm it go bee ma broda

In less than 24 hours we will enter JUNE. Popescandy, no shaking!! all the best in your preparations. In fact you are already through IJN. Just believe it and relax. You have done your part, leave the rest for GOD. Do you think He cannot also finish His part? Impossible!!!. You have been able to finish, how much more HIM. PRAYER is the key!!!! @Benniit you are still on my prayer bulleting. It is well with you IJN. AMEN. @ALL enjoy the week, but don't forget "PRAYER is the key!!!

Pls does anybody have idea of the approved hospital that is used for medical reports in Ghana? I need the name and possibly the address of the hospital.

Thanks. One Love!

Pls does anybody have idea of the approved hospital that is used for medical reports in Ghana? I need the name and possibly the address of the hospital.

Thanks. One Love!

I know of this one:

AKAI HOUSE CLINIC
(233-21) 763-821 or 822
First Floor, Akai House
Third Road, Osu
Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 1 PM

Hi,

I'm kind of desperate for any advice.

I got an interview scheduled in US embassy Cairo on July,31, 2011. My wife and I are currently in Sudan. She is pregnant and we are expecting the baby on the 1st of August. Our doctor here has strongly advised us not to travel at this stage.
After the baby arrives we also need some time to arrange the necessary paper work and get a passport for the baby.
Do you have any ideas as how to solve this? I'm so excited about the baby, but it's been a bit stressful since we found out about the interview that we need to be at two places at the same time...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I got an interview scheduled in US embassy Cairo on July,31, 2011. My wife and I are currently in Sudan. She is pregnant and we are expecting the baby on the 1st of August. Our doctor here has strongly advised us not to travel at this stage.
After the baby arrives we also need some time to arrange the necessary paper work and get a passport for the baby.
Do you have any ideas as how to solve this? I'm so excited about the baby, but it's been a bit stressful since we found out about the interview that we need to be at two places at the same time...

i would try and contact the embassy and explain so they can give the best way out...they ll help,....find their number online

Hi,

You don't need the child papers to attend the interview and at this point in time, I don't recommend rescheduling your appointment. Get an official letter from your wife's doctor and midwife, and attend the interview alone. Explain the issue to the consular officer and provide the doctor's letter as evidence during your interview.

We have 4 months to the end of the fiscal year for dv-2011 and you have to realize that it could take between 2-3 months to get a new interview date. It could mean that even if they get a new date for you - all the visas available would have been used up. Another possibility is that you may not get a new interview date before the deadline of Sept 30. Therefore, you have to act wisely not to lose this great opportunity.

If the CO needs further evidence/information he will let you bring it later or give you another date to present those documents.

You don't need the child papers to attend the interview and at this point in time, I don't recommend rescheduling your appointment. Get an official letter from your wife's doctor and midwife, and attend the interview alone. Explain the issue to the consular officer and provide the doctor's letter as evidence during your interview.

We have 4 months to the end of the fiscal year for dv-2011 and you have to realize that it could take between 2-3 months to get a new interview date. It could mean that even if they get a new date for you - all the visas available would have been used up. Another possibility is that you may not get a new interview date before the deadline of Sept 30. Therefore, you have to act wisely not to lose this great opportunity.

If the CO needs further evidence/information he will let you bring it later or give you another date to present those documents.

That is all. Thanx for the information Ameck09.

@Popescandy1, how far is your medicals and police report. Your date is gradually approaching. speed things up man. All the best in your preparations!!! PRAYER is the key!!!

In less than 24 hours we will enter JUNE. Popescandy, no shaking!! all the best in your preparations. In fact you are already through IJN. Just believe it and relax. You have done your part, leave the rest for GOD. Do you think He cannot also finish His part? Impossible!!!. You have been able to finish, how much more HIM. PRAYER is the key!!!! @Benniit you are still on my prayer bulleting. It is well with you IJN. AMEN. @ALL enjoy the week, but don't forget "PRAYER is the key!!!

It is already well with him IJN. He will be smilling on that faithful day IJN

@Nyarkoh24 and Ema4allkinds,
How far is preparations on the marvelous and wonderful Journey to Obamaland. Hope everything is okay with you. MAY THE GOOD LORD GRANT YOU TRAVELING MERCIES IJN