• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Hello Ameck

Ameck am visitin Maryland lanham...I just said to ma self maybe u close by..where do u live

@ALL, Am really sorry for the delay in posting my successful visa pick up on the 27th. i have been busy these days and out of access to internet. By the way, the visa is now in my hands. I thank you all for your prayers and support. Ameck09, popescandy, Airwaves, Nyarko24, Franky... God will always grant you all your needs IJN. AMEN. PRAYER is the key!!

@ ema4allkinds, what is holding you up to brief us about your visa pick-up?

Oh boss, nothing much just that i have not been getting access to internet these days. My phone is misbehaving. By the way i will try my best to always be on the forum. Hope you are good. May God be with you all IJN. PRAYER is the key!!!

@Popescandy, I know your interview is just a week away. I hope everything is in order for the interview. No need to worry cuz our God is still in action. I strongly believe that success will be your portion on the 7th of June. We are with u in prayer Bro.

Successful visa pick-up
I had a successful visa pick-up on the 27th May. Am really appreciative for what you have done for me. May God continue to bless you all at the right time IJN. PRAYER is the key!!!

@Pope, i have come for good. 7th June is your day. No shaking with God and Forumates on your part. PRAYER is the key!!!

Thanks very much for the Lord will perfect very thing that concerns us. Good to hear from you for you kept us worried but any ways we thank God for the successful visa pick. Congrats.

Successful visa pick-up
I had a successful visa pick-up on the 27th May. Am really appreciative for what you have done for me. May God continue to bless you all at the right time IJN. PRAYER is the key!!!

Oh why did you waited for 4 clear days to give us this good news? I have been thinking what might have happened to you on that day. Anyway, congrats again.

@ALL, Am really sorry for the delay in posting my successful visa pick up on the 27th. i have been busy these days and out of access to internet. By the way, the visa is now in my hands. I thank you all for your prayers and support. Ameck09, popescandy, Airwaves, Nyarko24, Franky... God will always grant you all your needs IJN. AMEN. PRAYER is the key!!

Thank you