• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

What I know that the traditional marriage is recognized by the US embassy. During your interview, you have to explain to the CO that you have been together for more than 5 years and that you married before your EDV application. Also, you shouldn't forget your courtship pictures - it is very important. Explain why the delay in registering your marriage, and with the courtship pictures, I think you have enough prove of your relationship. Do you have mails, emails, postcards, family pictures, and any bills that bears the names of both of you? These will also help in establishing your relationship.

Thank you ammeck for the reply,as for the other evidences i got emails,letters,chat texts so far.is there any other things that i should prepare b4 the interview?if there are please tell me

i think u have enough reply to help u tru, i'll still want to ask, do u have any kid together? bcos this is all about the authenticity of the marriage, that could go a long way to help. just do as u've been advice and above all commit it to God in prayer. good luck.

thanks for the reply.as for your question,we dont have a kid yet.

Hi members, the d-day is tomorrow, back me up with prayers. i will surely come with the visa tomorrow IJN AMEN. wishing your all wonderful intervene and visa collection. PRAYER is the key!!!

Not to worry bro, for the Lord has already conquered the battle for you, so just go and come back to the forum to proclaim HIS wonderous blessing and sing HIS praises. Ema actually you are going to pick the visa with a friend of mine, he is fair and tall. hope you see him.

hello forum mates, my visa pick up was succesful on the 26th may, sorry for posting this onli now. I can tell u all that this month may was the most succesfull month in terms of succesful interview, hope the subsequent months will be MORE SUCCESFUL IJMN...........

hello forum mates, my visa pick up was succesful on the 26th may, sorry for posting this onli now. I can tell u all that this month may was the most succesfull month in terms of succesful interview, hope the subsequent months will be MORE SUCCESFUL IJMN...........

Thanks for letting us know, may God continue to bless you in your preparation to move to the US.

Amen to your prayers. Congrats for the successful visa pick, may the Lord be with you in preparations to the promised land.

@all, as you know guys the month of June specifically on the 7th is the month i will be facing the CO and i pray thee to back me with your prayers and support. am also wishing all for the month of June and subsequent months the LORD's FAVOUR on us all. Amen.

dear forumites first thanks go to the almighty God and the nxt to y'all for the support and love you have put on this forumn to put us all through. am ready to sign out from gh tommorow. and my prayers is God guide me through and the rest of us all tto this journey ahead of us. what about the ssc? help me out. should i have to visit the social security office or they will mail it through my address. what should i do. thanks to y"all. God be with us all.

@all, as you know guys the month of June specifically on the 7th is the month i will be facing the CO and i pray thee to back me with your prayers and support. am also wishing all for the month of June and subsequent months the LORD's FAVOUR on us all. Amen.

The battle is not our battle - it's God's and He has already won it for us all. You will sail through with ease and will come out unscathed IJMN.

dear forumites first thanks go to the almighty God and the nxt to y'all for the support and love you have put on this forumn to put us all through. am ready to sign out from gh tommorow. and my prayers is God guide me through and the rest of us all tto this journey ahead of us. what about the ssc? help me out. should i have to visit the social security office or they will mail it through my address. what should i do. thanks to y"all. God be with us all.

Safe journey and may the Lord guide you through to the promised land.

No they will not mail it to you automatically, you have to apply yourself at the nearest SS office.

my interview is on the 17th but due to some minor 'complication' i have to reschedule my. i want to ask do u have to pay before u can reschedule ???

Hello Emmae, were you able to reschedule your interview as planned? and what is the new date for your interview.

Bro, the Lord Almighty grant you traveling mercies and take you successful to the promise and may all your endeavours be successful in Jesus Name. Amen.

The battle is not our battle - it's God's and He has already won it for us all. You will sail through with ease and will come out unscathed IJMN.

True, true, Big bro, thanks for your prayers for i believe with the Lord's FAVOUR, i will come to testify to one of the simplest interview experience. may the Lord Almighty be with us all.

Last edited by a moderator: