• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Ammeck, I am here in Ohio with my wife and our newly born baby boy who is one month old . She joinned me in January and by God's grace she had all her papers 2 wks after arrival and got delivered in irst week of April. Maybe she will be going back to Ghana somewhere in July to make the final preparation and come back in some months later.

@Immano, that is great, my regards to the baby boy. Enjoy your stay. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hey, my brother! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As surely as the LORD lives and I live, I will definitely receive a positive call from the embassy! I will come here to share that testimony with you all. God be with you all. All those who are due for interview, I wish u all a big success!!! Peace! Benniit

Surely surely surely!!! Benniit is going to receive that LORDLY CALL from the embassy. Bro no shaking. IJN. PRAYER is the key!!!

On my way to pick up my visa tomorow at the embassy then on MY way to obamaland. Wish all going to interview a success. Peace

@Emma4allkind, thanks brotherly, i hope all is well with ur preparations, i'll be entering the us on wednesday, leavin nigeria on tuesday. Good luck to u.

Hey, my brother! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As surely as the LORD lives and I live, I will definitely receive a positive call from the embassy! I will come here to share that testimony with you all. God be with you all. All those who are due for interview, I wish u all a big success!!! Peace! Benniit

Definitely IJN. IT IS A DONE DEAL. ALL THE BEST MAN

Congratulations! Nsiah. After 7 good months, WOW! thats amazing. We thank God for that. @ Benniit, I hope Nsiah's result will strenghten your faith in God as u patiently wait for the positive call from the CO.
Guys, I will be facing a CO on monday, so I earnest ask you to remember me in your prayers. All the best to Emma, Airwaves Ama90 and Popescandy.

Nsiah case should really make every bdy under AP to remain confident and trust in God.

Nyarkoh Ur visa is already guaranteed IJN. Me too i wll be going for interview this month and no other thing comes in my mind besides a very big SUCCEES ......

Congratulations! Nsiah. After 7 good months, WOW! thats amazing. We thank God for that. @ Benniit, I hope Nsiah's result will strenghten your faith in God as u patiently wait for the positive call from the CO.
Guys, I will be facing a CO on monday, so I earnest ask you to remember me in your prayers. All the best to Emma, Airwaves Ama90 and Popescandy.

Finally, finally for those of you who know my case, I have picked up that visa which has been in ap for the past seven months.
All those in my situation should have heart especially Beniit. God is there watching and our effort shall not be in vain.
Hey guys especially those of you already in the US, which airline is cheaper and safer to the US from Ghana.
Oh what a relief Mr Nsiah,congratulation.Glory to God

Our God has done it againooo...WIZYFBABY had a successful visa collection at the embassy. hes on his way home....praise God !!!

We thank GOD for what he's done for NSIAH. May your journey be fruitful and prosperous. Congrats to all those whose had a successful interview. We pray to the ALMIGHTY for MERCIES for forumites who are yet to have their interview. We shall succeed. Stay blessed.

@Immano. Welcome back my brother. We'll definetely get in touch.

Our God has done it againooo...WIZYFBABY had a successful visa collection at the embassy. hes on his way home....praise God !!!

Wooooooow. this is very wonderful. WE THANK YOU GOD FOR THIS DAY ALSO> Congratulations to you Wizy for the successful visa pick up. All the best in your preparations. To you yet to go for your interviews: GOD HAS ALREADY DONE IT DO NOT BE PERTURBED IJN> ALL THE BEST