• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

@Ben. What at all do they want from u? What was their reason for the first AP? Two friends of mine went for their interviews with unrectified wrong DOB BECE certs but were fine at their interviews and were issued visas. Bro, don't worry too much. If the CO said he/she will call, trust in God u will get the call. One Love!

In fact, I don't know what at all they want. I've provided them with all the required docs. The reason for the 1st AP was, "We will cross-check the documents" the CO said. I trust in God for a positive call. Peace unto u. Benniit

My brother don't worry, the good Lord will surely CALL you. Sometimes, such things happens when God wants to test your faith in Him. All shall be well at the end.

Yeah, I believe in your words. My faith is being stirred up! As surely as God lives, He'll not let me down. Peace unto u. Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Beniit. My broda all is well with you! They could have denied you the visa at once, but am sure it's prayers and God that has brought you this far. I would suggest that the itensity of this prayers should be increased. Let's PUSH! Pray Until Something good Happens! Gudluck and God bless!

Yes, I believe it's well with me. They could have denied me instantly, but because of "something". God is in control. Peace! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, thanx u ar right!!! PRAYER is the key!!! @Bennit, your story will be the sweetest story ever on this forum. TRUST IN HIM.

Indeed! My story will be one of a kind in this forum. You're right! There is no test without a testimony. Peace! Benniit

Yeahh Nyarko24, a friend of mine was also having the same problem and after the interview was asked by the CO to come 4 days later for the VISA; COME with a supporting doc from the high court, said the CO. That was all. World is still unfair even in the 21st century (Christ 2nd coming century). @Bennit, HOLD UNTO YOUR FAITH. PRAYER is the key!!!

Thanks for the encouraging words! God will surely do your heart desire for u. Peace! Benniit

All glory be unto God

PRAISE GOD
i had a successful interview with my WIFE. please watch out for my experience. all glory and adoration belongs to God almighty. this is the best forum that can ever happen to any dv winner. God bless you all in this forum

first interview?

Hi ema4allkinds,

Do you mean after the first interview he was ask to come for the visa in four days time?

Thanks

I just read this on CNN website: "Passports and visas will not be processed except in emergency circumstances" :-/ :-( :'(

PRAISE GOD
i had a successful interview with my WIFE. please watch out for my experience. all glory and adoration belongs to God almighty. this is the best forum that can ever happen to any dv winner. God bless you all in this forum

Congrats to your family for a successful interview.

For June, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 49,300 Except: Egypt 34,300
Ethiopia 28,525
Nigeria 17,150

ASIA 28,600
EUROPE 29,450 Except:
Uzbekistan 27,800
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 12
OCEANIA 1,300
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,300

Entitlement to immigrant status in the DV category lasts only through the end of the fiscal (visa) year for which the applicant is selected in the lottery. The year of entitlement for all applicants registered for the DV-2011 program ends as of September 30, 2011. DV visas may not be issued to DV-2011 applicants after that date. Similarly, spouses and children accompanying or following to join DV-2011 principals are only entitled to derivative DV status until September 30, 2011. DV visa availability through the very end of FY-2011 cannot be taken for granted. Numbers could be exhausted prior to September 30.

PRAISE GOD
Congrats!!! we are waiting for your wonderful experience. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hi ema4allkinds,

Do you mean after the first interview he was ask to come for the visa in four days time?

Thanks
Yeahh bro. according to the friend that i am talking about the CO was convinced by the explanation he gave concerning the wrong DOB. Just that he requested a supporting doc from the high court. Hmmm, sometimes it depends on the particular CO you will face. I strongly believe Bennit will be through. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hi popescandy1,
I am very happy for you. you are current as we can see from the post. May HE be with you in your preparations! PRAYER is the key!!!