• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Forumites an urgent question:

I have still not recieved the 2 NL (by post mail) as @ now but has the Email attachment 2 NL, so I would like to find out from Nyarko24, ema4allkinds and the rest of the members whether the post mail 2NL contains more things than the Email attachment. note the Email attachment is only 2 pages. thanks
Hi, Frankyy,
Don't worry at all. it is the same. GOD is with you. Wishing all FORUMITES facing the CO this week and next week all the best.

God can make a way out of no way. There are times in life when we hit a dead end and feel as though we are out of options. We’ve been brought low by fate or circumstance or even by our own wrong choices and we feel like we just can’t go on. These are the times when we just aren’t sure that God can really be there for us because things look so grim. It seems like that cloud over our head is raining down nothing but more pain and suffering on us and we just don’t see how God can lead us through all of the suffering we see. This is when we have to put our faith in God and understand that God is unique in the universe – He can see us through anything, no matter how bad the problem, no matter how low we are, no matter how bad we feel !

We all go through challenging times in our lives emotionally, financially, psychologically and spiritually. But we can trust in God to see us through. God is as close as the call of His Name. No matter how low we’ve fallen or how depressed we are, God has the power to save our lives. Be willing to put your trust and faith in God and put aside your pride; be willing to humble yourself and cry out to God for help from the depths of your heart and soul.

You may be asking yourself, “How do I know God can see me through my problem?” Remember, God has been here since the beginning of time and the world itself. From where we sit, our problems may seem insurmountable, but from where He sits as Ruler of the Universe, our problems aren’t insurmountable at all. In fact, like a loving Father , he sees each of our problems and understands them. In his compassion and wisdom, he is simply waiting for each of us to come to Him and say, “Father, please help me to get through this. I need You.”

Then remember that if you want God to see you through, you must trust Him ! And trust can be difficult when times are dark and life is difficult. Sometimes we want an easy fix and quick results. If our prayers aren’t answered immediately, we wonder if God is really listening. Be faithful and understand that God, in His wisdom, knows what is best for you and that He knows what you have the strength to endure in the days ahead – and that He will always be with you. Trust in Him and He will see you through !

Turn to God in prayer and meditation and release your concerns about this day and the days ahead – turn them over to Him and He will help you to see them through. Just say, “God, I trust you to be my guide and inspiration and to see me through whatever challenging circumstances I may have to face in the days ahead.” In the Psalms, the Lord reminds us of just how much He loves us and how much He wants to be a part of our daily lives, seeing us through our daily struggles and being a part of our daily triumphs,

Thanx a lot for this inspiration. Your efforts will ever be welcomed. thanx. PRAYER is the key!!!

My interviews comes next week thursday. pls forumites remember me in prayers. bennit the lord has done it. to all of us who are about to face the c o this month and the coming months.may the lord be with you.

Hi Wizyfbaby,
Once you have accepted that prayer is the key SUCCESS is your portion. Read 2Cor. 5:21. Enter all your burdens in HIM and HE will Process it and give you SUCCESSFUL information such as SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW, VISA BREAKTHROUGH, ETC. PRAYER is the key!!!

Brothers and sisters do not be troubled.

I was there but things couldn't go on well as expected. I was called by a white lady to windw 5; she started comparing the info in the passport with all my docs. When it reached my BECE, she asked me why the dob is different from what's in the passport. I did explain to her why it's so. When did I notice that, she asked? And I said it and she took a deep breadth for a second and pulled out the usual AP sheet and wrote on it 'will call'. She also read out my phone # if it is correct. So that's my ordeal, forumites. Only God that can redeem me, as surely as He lives. I thank all those who prayed for me. May He richly bless u all. Peace unto u! Benniit

I was there but things couldn't go on well as expected. I was called by a white lady to windw 5; she started comparing the info in the passport with all my docs. When it reached my BECE, she asked me why the dob is different from what's in the passport. I did explain to her why it's so. When did I notice that, she asked? And I said it and she took a deep breadth for a second and pulled out the usual AP sheet and wrote on it 'will call'. She also read out my phone # if it is correct. So that's my ordeal, forumites. Only God that can redeem me, as surely as He lives. I thank all those who prayed for me. May He richly bless u all. Peace unto u! Benniit
woww been waiting to hear from you why is da DOB different....let me know us theres a way about it..say if it was a typing error ..and is it the same DOB u won with?

@Rozy, the mistake was from when I enrolled at my basic schl, and the same information was copied to
s.s.s. I realized that when I received the cert 3yrs ago, and there was nothi peaoe

@Rozy, the mistake was from when I enrolled at my basic schl, and the same information was copied to
s.s.s. I realized that when I received the cert 3yrs ago, and there was nothi peaoe

if you can get a certified copy or affidavit from the hospital u were born..and those weighin stuff frm infancy determing the right date of birth..they can send them to the embassy

Benniit, I would have brought the error to the CO attention before she detected it. That is why she asked when did you notice it. How are you going to explain this?

Hi,
Bro, don't panic for now since they did not deny you outright. Let's pray that they call as promised. PRAYER is the key!!!

The devil is just trying to make a delaying tactic which he will stil not succeed. Just pray with faith always and you will receive that positive phone call from embassy IJN......

My God, well its not yet over until its over, God is still God. All will be well my brother.

Where are you bennit! share us the wonderful news. he has surely done it for you. just wait for the call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Bro, don't panic for now since they did not deny you outright. Let's pray that they call as promised. PRAYER is the key!!!

Bennit I know the lord is with you and he will do anything to see you through. its just a delaying tactics from Satan but will kick him out of your way . God will surely see you through in Jesus name. Dont forget to pray for me too my brother for my interview coming thursday. The lord lives and he surely never fail us and he will see us through. peace

All things work out for our Good says the Bible,therefore just allow the will of God to be at work for He will do immeasurably, more than we can think of. may the Lord be with you and keep the faith.

He has begun and will surely complete it.

Please, I can't reply to anybody's comments for now, due to the mobile version of the site. PEACE! Bennit