• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

@Ben. What at all do they want from u? What was their reason for the first AP? Two friends of mine went for their interviews with unrectified wrong DOB BECE certs but were fine at their interviews and were issued visas. Bro, don't worry too much. If the CO said he/she will call, trust in God u will get the call. One Love!

I was there but things couldn't go on well as expected. I was called by a white lady to windw 5; she started comparing the info in the passport with all my docs. When it reached my BECE, she asked me why the dob is different from what's in the passport. I did explain to her why it's so. When did I notice that, she asked? And I said it and she took a deep breadth for a second and pulled out the usual AP sheet and wrote on it 'will call'. She also read out my phone # if it is correct. So that's my ordeal, forumites. Only God that can redeem me, as surely as He lives. I thank all those who prayed for me. May He richly bless u all. Peace unto u! Benniit

My brother don't worry, the good Lord will surely CALL you. Sometimes, such things happens when God wants to test your faith in Him. All shall be well at the end.

As we wait for our various interview dates lets take the time to answer these questiions. they might seem simply but trust me they are very tricky.
1. why did u apply for dv loterry.
2. why do u want to go to u.s
3.when u get to the u.s what are u going to do

remember dont sound deperate, be confident and remember with the U.S its not about u its always about them.
share ur answers on this wonderful forum

@ Beniit. My broda all is well with you! They could have denied you the visa at once, but am sure it's prayers and God that has brought you this far. I would suggest that the itensity of this prayers should be increased. Let's PUSH! Pray Until Something good Happens! Gudluck and God bless!

Brothers n sisters which way are we heading to in life? Jesus is saying to us, that He is not coming soon but He is already coming, He says He frowns bitterly at UNFORGIVENESS and that He is coming for a HOLY PEOPLE. What direction are u heading to, Heaven or Hell? Cos they are both REAL. Many of our friends and family are in hell wishing they have the opportunity u and i have now, and dats the opportunity to repent.

@WIZYBABY, its our responsibily to pray with u, just prepare very well, the good Lord will crown ur effort with success IJN.

Hi Forumites,
Let's remember our bro Frankyy in prayers as he faces the CO dis Monday!!! @Wiz, Be empowered!!! @ALL wishing u BEST of BEST. PRAYER is the key!!!

@ Beniit. My broda all is well with you! They could have denied you the visa at once, but am sure it's prayers and God that has brought you this far. I would suggest that the itensity of this prayers should be increased. Let's PUSH! Pray Until Something good Happens! Gudluck and God bless!

Bro, thanx u ar right!!! PRAYER is the key!!! @Bennit, your story will be the sweetest story ever on this forum. TRUST IN HIM.

Hi Bennit, brother Ammeck09 has said it all. Just trust in God and I believe he will make a way where there seem to be no way.

As we wait for our various interview dates lets take the time to answer these questiions. they might seem simply but trust me they are very tricky.
1. why did u apply for dv loterry.
2. why do u want to go to u.s
3.when u get to the u.s what are u going to do

remember dont sound deperate, be confident and remember with the U.S its not about u its always about them.
share ur answers on this wonderful forum

My answer to Q1: It has always been my wish to stay in the US, and perhaps be part of the citizens. I realized dv lottery is the nicest means to achieve this.lol.....
My answer to Q2: To have access to better education and job so that i can contribute to the socio-economic development.lol.....
My answer to Q3: For the first 1 year i will like to work and mobilize some money to further my education.lol...

I stand to be corrected. PRAYER is the key!!!

Hi forumites,
Frankyy has still not received his medical report from AKAI. They told him to come two weeks later, but was not ready by then. He has been asked to come for it this morning. let's all pray for him. I think i will do my medicals at Holy Trinity. any advice? PRAYER is the key!!!

@Ben. What at all do they want from u? What was their reason for the first AP? Two friends of mine went for their interviews with unrectified wrong DOB BECE certs but were fine at their interviews and were issued visas. Bro, don't worry too much. If the CO said he/she will call, trust in God u will get the call. One Love!

Yeahh Nyarko24, a friend of mine was also having the same problem and after the interview was asked by the CO to come 4 days later for the VISA; COME with a supporting doc from the high court, said the CO. That was all. World is still unfair even in the 21st century (Christ 2nd coming century). @Bennit, HOLD UNTO YOUR FAITH. PRAYER is the key!!!

The devil is just trying to make a delaying tactic which he will stil not succeed. Just pray with faith always and you will receive that positive phone call from embassy IJN......

I know it's not over! It's the Lord's doing. Peace! Benniit

Bennit I know the lord is with you and he will do anything to see you through. its just a delaying tactics from Satan but will kick him out of your way . God will surely see you through in Jesus name. Dont forget to pray for me too my brother for my interview coming thursday. The lord lives and he surely never fail us and he will see us through. peace

Thanks so much for your words. God will surely take you through. Fear Not! Peace! Benniit