• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Our God Alive!!!

@All, praise God! Bola Emmanuel & family just had a successful interview. Faithful God.

Thank God Almighty for another breakthrough.

As surely as the the LORD Almighty lives, I will surely have my breakthrough on Thursday afternoon in His Son's Mighty name! Amen! Peace! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
To travel in 2 weeks time means you already have your visa. As someone said, from now on you need to complete every form as a married guy. It wont affect you in any way since you married after obtaining your visa. Good luck to you.

Thanks bro

Congrats EMMA

I would like to first of all give thanks to the Good Lord for seeing my name sake thur the interview.Let's continue to pray for all the rest of the DV 2011 WINNERS.

I would like to first of all give thanks to the Good Lord for seeing my name sake thur the interview.Let's continue to pray for all the rest of the DV 2011 WINNERS.

Basically, Thank you for your prayers and support. God will surely sail us through IJN

@ All, i know our brother Bola Emmanuel will soon be coming in with his testimony in Jesus name, who is up 4 2moro? If there is none, then all attention must be channel toward our brother and friend Benniit, we cannot afford to fail in his case, there4 we must go on our knees 4 his sake, our God cannot fail us, so lets do our part and leave the rest to God. God bless this forum.

I'm with you on this Bro. Lets keep up the Spirit and continue to pray for our dear brother and every body who is yet to attend an interview. It is God who has brought us thus far and he will not leave us in the middle of the journey. Stay blessed

Congratulations BOLA EMMANUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes,Our GOD is good ALL the time.

The Lord that did this in ur life will continue doing greater things on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benniit,it's now ur turn to be crowned with victory.You shall find favour of GOD in the face of the CO IJN,AMEN and ur VISA will be granted to u.

Also,to ALL awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,you shall ALL succeed IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you on this Bro. Lets keep up the Spirit and continue to pray for our dear brother and every body who is yet to attend an interview. It is God who has brought us thus far and he will not leave us in the middle of the journey. Stay blessed

Donkay my man, its been a while now, God is on our side no shaking.

can anyone tell me the cheapest airline to take from europe to the usa?also,is there a particular port of entry for all green card visa holders,or you could fly into any city of usa?i once heard one has to first get to new york for checking,and the n procedd to your final destination.is this true?

Congratulations Benniit!

Let me be the first to congratulate u 4 ur 2moro success. I have no doubt in me that u'll be victorious IJN.

hello,please i see you are in here now.could you kindly answer this bothering question on my mind?
can anyone tell me the cheapest airline to take from europe to the usa?also,is there a particular port of entry for all green card visa holders,or you could fly into any city of usa?i once heard one has to first get to new york for checking,and the n procedd to your final destination.is this true?
bboyd41@yahoo.com

Olujojo

U dnt have to goto new york to do any registration, u can fly directly to any state of ur choice and register wit the immigration at the airport. Goodluck.