• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Hi! forumites, I am having a hard time trying to comment on this forum lately. The page format has changed and I can't access my account the way I used to. Everything about this site has changed. I'm wondering whether everbody is experiencing this sudden change. I no, then how do I rectify this? Please help me if you know the reason, because I can't comment on people's posts

Difficulties in browsing

In fact, I can no longer see the link to the last post and even the link numbers on my mobile phone. What could please be the problem? Peace! Benniit

I think the site has seriously retrogressed! You can't respond to a comment, no formatting tools, no thread navigation links and a whole lot. Absolutely bad! Admin, please do something about it. We all cherish this wonderful site, and we need progression, not retrogression. Thank u, Admin. Peace! Benniit

In fact, I can no longer see the link to the last post and even the link numbers on my mobile phone. What could please be the problem? Peace! Benniit

Guys i don't seem to see the kind of problem you are addressing...... for i also don't know if the media for browsing and the explorer too mighty be the cause.

Hi! forumites, I am having a hard time trying to comment on this forum lately. The page format has changed and I can't access my account the way I used to. Everything about this site has changed. I'm wondering whether everbody is experiencing this sudden change. I no, then how do I rectify this? Please help me if you know the reason, because I can't comment on people's posts

Nyarkoh24 from my end the pages and everything seem just fine. pls analyse the browser too to verify if it can be the cause.

please i need your prayers for my upcoming medical exam and dont forget am facing the consula 19 DAYS to come. i know the God we serve will not let us down. we are under the rock. my bro dont worry for denial God is in control. he will surely move you some where. amen

Surely our prayers are with you and we know our Lord God will definitely bring to end the Good things He has started in us. may the Lord be with you.

Surely our prayers are with you and we know our Lord God will definitely bring to end the Good things He has started in us. may the Lord be with you.

I don't experience any problem browsing and contributing to discussions. I think those experiencing those issues must check their browsers or ISPs.

happy day to everyone. may all your wish come through. anyway am begining with the medicals and police record tomorrow.help me with your prayers. peace be unto you and God bless u all.

happy day to everyone. may all your wish come through. anyway am begining with the medicals and police record tomorrow.help me with your prayers. peace be unto you and God bless u all.

God will surely take you through peacefully. Peace be unto you. Benniit

Hello house..I was in the Nigerian's thread and was down.One samakinyemi was denied the chance of gettin to the promise land by a consular and indeed the consular was asking futile questions which I think was not needed to asked ..Anyway lets pray for that guy for God to grant him the wisdom and success in all his endeavorsn down here in Africa..LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS..AMEN!!

We pray that all members going for interviews this week,April and the coming months,they shall find the favour of God in the face of the CO and VISA GRANTED in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall continue to testify to the goodness of God on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We pray that all members going for interviews this week,April and the coming months,they shall find the favour of God in the face of the CO and VISA GRANTED in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall continue to testify to the goodness of God on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear ALL,

Please anybody with any link to JOEQUI,I need to get some information from him very urgently!!!!

Thank you and we shall continue to succeed on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

WIZYFBABY, it is already well with you in Jesus Name, just have faith and receive. may the Lord be with you.

Amen Bro.

please i need your prayers for my upcoming medical exam and dont forget am facing the consula 19 DAYS to come. i know the God we serve will not let us down. we are under the rock. my bro dont worry for denial God is in control. he will surely move you some where. amen

OOOOOOOOH Yes our GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME and HE will surely see you through IJN. DO NOT BE AFRAID AT ALL> Wish you all the best.

Amen and Amen. thanks stone

Guys i think for now our Bro Benniit is next on the line and i pray thee for all to gear our prayers towards his case for our Lord God's favour to be showered on him and also not forgetting our bro Nsiah.