• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Dear ALL,to the glory of God and shame of the Devil,I have collected OUR Passports with VISAS on them today .

I really appreciate what God has brought to fulfillment,may his only name be glorified forever and evermore,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decree that favour of God shall fall upon those going for interviews this month and the coming months in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall continue to celebrate on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE FOR OUR GOD IS GOOD AND EVER FAITHFUL ALL THE TIME.

WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you and the family, hope your wife is really recovering at a super sonic speed by the favours of our Lord God. may the Lord prepare you guys and take you successfully to the promised land during His set time for you.

Dear ALL,to the glory of God and shame of the Devil,I have collected OUR Passports with VISAS on them today .

I really appreciate what God has brought to fulfillment,may his only name be glorified forever and evermore,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decree that favour of God shall fall upon those going for interviews this month and the coming months in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall continue to celebrate on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE FOR OUR GOD IS GOOD AND EVER FAITHFUL ALL THE TIME.

Amen, we thank God for your success. Welcome to America.

Congrats once again. This show that you are now an American man.

Hello all forumites is been a very long time.A big thank you to all for the wonderfull contribution you've made so far.Congratulations to all who had successfull interviews.

I've received my 2nd NL letter and my interview is 2nd week of may.God richly bless you all IJN.

Hello all forumites is been a very long time.A big thank you to all for the wonderfull contribution you've made so far.Congratulations to all who had successfull interviews.

I've received my 2nd NL letter and my interview is 2nd week of may.God richly bless you all IJN.

Congratulations on your 2nd NL pick up and wishing you all the best in your preparations. IT IS WELL WITH YOU IJN

Congrats once again. This show that you are now an American man.

Thank you for your consistent support on this forum and may the good Lord continue to be with u and your family.

Brs AMMECK09,

I have the following questions to ask you based on your experience:

(1) What is the meaning of Occupation written on the white paper pasted at the back of the brown Envelope that contains our personal info given to us with our VISA(PASSPORTS)?

(2) How do i get a very good airline to TEXAS?

(3) What are the processes involved in securing SSN,GC (and the documents required) & JOB in the USA?

Please,I will need your Email address so that I can ask some other personal questions.

Thank you a lot and may the Lord continue granting us VISA BREAKTHROUGH on this forum,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen, we thank God for your success. Welcome to America.

Dear Donkay,

(1) What is the meaning of Occupation written on the white paper pasted at the back of the brown Envelope that contains our personal info given to us with our VISA(PASSPORTS)?

(3) What are the processes involved in securing SSN,GC (and the documents required) & JOB in the USA?

Please,I will need your Email address so that I can ask some other personal questions.

Thank you a lot and may the Lord continue granting us VISA BREAKTHROUGH on this forum,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wonderfully Great News. We must all come together and sing hallelujah for HOW FAR HE HAS BROUGHT US> indeed the Lord has been GOOD to us. Congratulations man and wishing you all the best in the rest of your preparations..............................wow.

Thank you my bother,

The good Lord will see u tru during your interview and grant you favour in the face of the CO in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VISA BREAKTHROUGH SHALL BE YOUR PORTION IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Indeed the GOD we serve is ever Mighty. Congrats bro. Enjoy your journey to the PROMISED LAND. Remember us in prayers. PRAYER is the key!!!

Thank you my bother,

The good Lord will see u tru during your interview and grant you favour in the face of the CO in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you and the family, hope your wife is really recovering at a super sonic speed by the favours of our Lord God. may the Lord prepare you guys and take you successfully to the promised land during His set time for you.

Thank you my bother,

I will say yes. I remember instances where some visa applicants has been given less than six months.

Thanks to all who provided answers. Mine is even less than 3 months. All the same I am leaving no stone unturned so I can enter before its too late...

Dear Forumites. my interview comes up next three weeks and i need your prayers but to let you also know that i have still not receive my second letter but am starting medicals this coming weeks. God bless you all.

That's wonderful, now the preparation starts. Wish you all the best in your preparation towards the interview.

Thank you for your consistent support on this forum and may the good Lord continue to be with u and your family.

Brs AMMECK09,

Actually I don't have idea about this new development, because last year apart from our personal information at the back, they didn't include Occupation at the back.

Well, could you contact Joequi who moved from Nigeria to Texas? He might be in a better position to answer this question.

For the SSN, you have to apply immediately you landed in the States. In some states, they will ask you to wait for 10 working days before you can apply. Don't think they will send it to you without applying for it.

OK, I will send you a message.

My answers are in bold.

Dear Forumites. my interview comes up next three weeks and i need your prayers but to let you also know that i have still not receive my second letter but am starting medicals this coming weeks. God bless you all.

If you have not receive it 2 weeks to your interview date, contact KCC to send a copy through email. Well, about the interview itself, we will be with you in prayers, for I can see your victory is in sight.

WIZYFBABY,

The good Lord that we serve on this forum will grant you favour in the face of the consular officer and grant you and ur household VISA BREAKTHROUGH in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go there and succeed in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To ALL awaiting interviews this coming week,April and the months to come,may the good Lord in his infinite mercy grant you all VISA BREAKTHROUGH in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to testify and glorify the name of God on this forum from now on and forevermore,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prayers

please i need your prayers for my upcoming medical exam and dont forget am facing the consula 19 DAYS to come. i know the God we serve will not let us down. we are under the rock. my bro dont worry for denial God is in control. he will surely move you some where. amen

Thank you my senior bros and sis. am also with you all in prayers and i hope we all meet one day in USA. please help me with the arrangement of document and also interview dressing. God is in control