• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Kofiprah, do you have SSCE certificate? If you do then that should be good enough to qualify you through education. cheers.

The minimum qualification you need to have is either SSSCE or GCE O/L. They don't accept technical schools qualifications/certificates.

thanks Popescandy1!

I have a degree and currently pursuing a MSc which I have not completed. What do I tick in the education section of the dv online registration form..."University Degree" OR "Some Graduate Level Courses"?

If you know you can complete the Master's degree before the results are released, then you can put Masters.

thanks Popescandy1!

I have a degree and currently pursuing a MSc which I have not completed. What do I tick in the education section of the dv online registration form..."University Degree" OR "Some Graduate Level Courses"?

You have to tick the certificate you are currently holding which is the University Degree. and if by the Grace of God you become a Selectee and by then also completed your MSc, then you could use that in processing those forms. or better still you could go with what ammeck said

You have to tick the certificate you are currently holding which is the University Degree. and if by the Grace of God you become a Selectee and by then also completed your MSc, then you could use that in processing those forms. or better still you could go with what ammeck said
Thanks again Popescandy1!

Thanks once again, Nsiah. Please can she fill another form (Page 3 of DS-230 Part II) with the correct information, scan and send to KCC or just an email explaining the situation will do. When I studied the visa bulletin for the previous years, I think she will be current sometime next year.
Kindly advice.

Thanks and regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish all the dv 2011 selectees the best in terms of preparations and success in their interviews, and especially to those having their interviews in this month.

Can anyone help me? What would I do before or when my case becomes current. I mean in terms of preparation for vaccination/medicals, police cert.,I-134 form, my certificates and the rest. Within what time frame should all these be ready before the interview. Please enlighten me on these concerns of mine.

Thanks once again, Nsiah. Please can she fill another form (Page 3 of DS-230 Part II) with the correct information, scan and send to KCC or just an email explaining the situation will do. When I studied the visa bulletin for the previous years, I think she will be current sometime next year.
Kindly advice.

Thanks and regards,

If the mistake is just what you mentioned, she should just emailed KCC and indicate her correction in the body of the email. That should be enough. But if she thinks she has made many mistakes, then she can filled another form and either do as you explained or send it through regular mail.

Hello House,
We thank God for bringing DV2010 fiscal year to a successful end. Indeed this year has been a breakthrough year for most of us; we thank God for this year. For those whole were not able to go through the process successfully remember all hope is not lost and try your luck in DV2012. For DV2011 winners especially those with high CN, the waiting may seem long but will definitely come to pass. Do well to do your part and leave the rest to God.

We got our welcome letters today and as the trend has been, we are expecting the green card next week. EBENEZER, we thank God for how far he has brought us.

Can anyone help me? What would I do before or when my case becomes current. I mean in terms of preparation for vaccination/medicals, police cert.,I-134 form, my certificates and the rest. Within what time frame should all these be ready before the interview. Please enlighten me on these concerns of mine.

It is better to get all those in place a month to your interview. I am sure by now you have all your educational certs, birth cert and passport ready. You also need to gather the following docs if applicable; marriage cert, military records, court records and translations. You can start by getting the I-134 before being current. You can guess this by having a look at the past visa bulletins. Once your CN becomes current, you can start with the police cert, and then the medicals.

It is better to get all those in place a month to your interview. I am sure by now you have all your educational certs, birth cert and passport ready. You also need to gather the following docs if applicable; marriage cert, military records, court records and translations. You can start by getting the I-134 before being current. You can guess this by having a look at the past visa bulletins. Once your CN becomes current, you can start with the police cert, and then the medicals.
Thanks Ammeck for your candid answers. Continue with it always.

Hello House,
We thank God for bringing DV2010 fiscal year to a successful end. Indeed this year has been a breakthrough year for most of us; we thank God for this year. For those whole were not able to go through the process successfully remember all hope is not lost and try your luck in DV2012. For DV2011 winners especially those with high CN, the waiting may seem long but will definitely come to pass. Do well to do your part and leave the rest to God.

We got our welcome letters today and as the trend has been, we are expecting the green card next week. EBENEZER, we thank God for how far he has brought us.
I thank God for what He has done, He has not finished with you yet. May His countenance continue to fall on you...

Is there anybody in the house who will be having interview next week so that we can put that person/s in our prayers? Peace! Benniit

Is there anybody in the house who will be having interview next week so that we can put that person/s in our prayers? Peace! Benniit

Yes Benniit! I am having my interview next week and hope everybody will wish me well

Yes Benniit! I am having my interview next week and hope everybody will wish me well

congratulations nsiah, God has already declear 2011 dv yr a success tru God001 of nigeria thread who had a splendid interview 2day. Ur case is settled, just go wit all dat is required of u. Gudluck.

congratulations nsiah, God has already declear 2011 dv yr a success tru God001 of nigeria thread who had a splendid interview 2day. Ur case is settled, just go wit all dat is required of u. Gudluck.

KENNYEAST has said it all. The only thing left now is to make yourself present at the embassy. I believe you're the first person from the Ghanaian thread. It's done in Jesus' name! Peace! Benniit