• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Hey Lisa, I was wondering what happened to you. Congrats on receiving the NOA today.
:) Now we know we speaks russian on the forum as well

has anybody applied for DV 2012 for your relatives or friends? they shortened the registration period this year. It's less than a month now

Hey Lisa, I was wondering what happened to you. Congrats on receiving the NOA today.
:) Now we know we speaks russian on the forum as well

Hi Natta. I am patiently waiting and getting my fingers ready:) Newark office is usually busy, so I don't expect it to be happen any time soon.

I spent a lot of time in DV 2010 AOS forum studying, and now happily updating my status here. In this forum there are lot less questions and discussions that last year. I guess which is good news, coz people are more prepared, thanks to previous year's experience.

I see a lot of crazy russki this year:)

Yep, good luck to everybody and all the russian people, cause it is really hard to go from visa to visa year by year and watch the time go by. Now we have our chance and lets make it all happen. I can't wait for this to be over and finally not think about the visa and school and everything. I have one semester left for school and then I can finally enjoy my freedom :)

Natta, i understand what you mean. i applied for H1 b extension on June 18 , but on October 22 my current one got expired and I didnt get any response by then. so when I applied for GG on October 1 I was already out of status. Today my lawyer said my H1B had got approved. If it didnt I wouldnt be able to get GG. Or if it were still pending I wouldnt receive GG until I got the approval. It was very frustrating. On this stupid visa depends everything, even DV lottery

has anybody applied for DV 2012 for your relatives or friends? they shortened the registration period this year. It's less than a month now
I am going to apply again... Just in case. If I am right then it will be my 20th, anniversary, try. Please, congratulate me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Today received Notice of Action for I-485 and I-765...

I have a question. There is an applicant number for I-485 and I-765. What those numbers mean, by the way they're different and my I-765 applicant number is similar to my I-94 number. I wonder why? I don't have an Alien Number but in my I-485 and I-693 I put my I-94 number as I thought Alien Number means I-94 number but later as I was I found out that Alien Number is not I-94 number and started to delete that number and moreover I attached a sheet telling that: "Ignore Alien Number where you find it, as it is my I-94 number". I wish they didn't confuse it and put my I-94 number as an Alien Number. I'm gonna call them tomorrow. Please help with something

Natta,

NBC is in Montana,

If you check your envelope (of course if you still have it), the return address is Montana.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I still have the envelopes , but did not look on them,:) I was rushing to open them. Just looked on the map to see how far is Montana from Vermont and from Florida, cause Izzy already received her biometric appoitment, hope to get it this week as well. Mail might be slower in Vermont :)

Natta,

NBC is in Montana,

If you check your envelope (of course if you still have it), the return address is Montana.

dalerpulatov,

The A# you see on your NoAs are your Alien number assigned to you for this "immigrant" application as it will be different (most likely) from your "non-immigrant" A# if you had any. It is a nine digit number, so what do you mean by it "is similar to my I-94 number"? Are you saying the numbers are same word for word...? You should have said "n/a" on your forms where it asks for A# except for I-765 (where they ask for A# OR I-94 #). Anyway, its already been done...and also, I don't think this is a big deal, but like you said call USCIS and ascertain all is good.

Congrats on getting NoAs!!! :)

Today received Notice of Action for I-485 and I-765...

I have a question. There is an applicant number for I-485 and I-765. What those numbers mean, by the way they're different and my I-765 applicant number is similar to my I-94 number. I wonder why? I don't have an Alien Number but in my I-485 and I-693 I put my I-94 number as I thought Alien Number means I-94 number but later as I was I found out that Alien Number is not I-94 number and started to delete that number and moreover I attached a sheet telling that: "Ignore Alien Number where you find it, as it is my I-94 number". I wish they didn't confuse it and put my I-94 number as an Alien Number. I'm gonna call them tomorrow. Please help with something

natta,

I'm certain that you should get them by this week. :)

Yes, I still have the envelopes , but did not look on them,:) I was rushing to open them. Just looked on the map to see how far is Montana from Vermont and from Florida, cause Izzy already received her biometric appoitment, hope to get it this week as well. Mail might be slower in Vermont :)