• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 anyone received second letter?

Hi Benniit and all,
I sent an e mail yesterday to kcc and the response I got today is the same as the one from last week - that my forms are acceptable for the visa processing. No interview date yet. I think we have to wait and see.

Hi ajk,
Did you call or e mail kcc and heard about your interview date? When exactly did u send ur forms to kcc? Thanks.

Hi Benniit and all,
I sent an e mail yesterday to kcc and the response I got today is the same as the one from last week - that my forms are acceptable for the visa processing. No interview date yet. I think we have to wait and see.

If by the end of this month and you've still not received your nl, kcc will by all means send your interview date to u via e-mail upon your request. Peace! Benniit

Hi Guys,

KCC told me my interview date (Oct 20) way back, so i am not to worried about that.
More concerned about not having the 2NL which contains all the instructions/info i need to know about my interview! (Also you need it to get into the embassy?)

Last time i called KCC they said my 2NL was sent on the 16th of August but that it takes several weeks to arrive. So i have been patiently waiting.

I recently moved house but have a mail redirect (which seems to be working for our mail in general) however i am starting to think maybe something is wrong, cause my interview is now 4 weeks away from today!!!

It's its not in the mail today when i get home from work, i think i will call KCC to make sure everything is ok.

AJK

My wife interview letter did not come to my P.O. Box. When we sent email to KCC asking for not recieving the 2nd NL they jut send the letter to her through her email. I believe they send the 2nd interview letter throug fedex or DHL that require fisical address not P.O. Box.

Hi Ks156,
Would u please update your signature by going to the "settings" button at the right top corner of this page so that everyone would have an idea? Thanks.

Ok Thanks, sorry I can't update the signature with her info as you can't have more than 500 Charactors on signature.

Suppose DV lottery:
CN-2011OC00003XXX - April 16, 2010 in the US address
KCC Recieves Documentation - May 10, 2010
2nd NL emailed on 9/16/10
Interview Scheduled : Oct, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,
This week has been so slow interms of hearing about the 2nd NL. Only a few of the forum members with low case numbers heard about their dates. Today is the last working day of the week and more is expected to come next week which will also start a new hopeful month, October. I wish all DV 2010 winners waiting for their visas in the last week of the fiscal year all the best. For those DV 2011 winners with low case numbers, I also wish them to hear about their interview dates soon so that they would be ready for their interview in time. Good luck everyone and don't forget to post when u hear about ur interview dates.

Can i go for medical test

Case no.: 2011af000023**
1st nl: 1st apr, 2010
recvd: 17th may
sent to kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june
current: October
2nd nl: Waiting
interview confirmed through kcc mail. 21st sept.
Interview date: 15 nov. 2010

hello forumites,
my question is can i go ahead with medical test without 2NL, if yes, pls what is the process. thanks

Hi!My CN will be current in November, so I am curious - those of you current in October, when did you email KCC to find out your interview date? I wonder how far in advance I can email them and ask.

CN - 2011EU00012***
May 18, 2010 - Received 1st NL
May 25, 2010 - Mailed docs to KCC
June 8th, 2010 - KCC received docs

Hi Nicky1,
Some winners scheduled for November have already heard from KCC about their interview dates. KCC encourages to e mail or call them after the 15th of the month before the interview month (eg. for November interview, to contact them after October 15.) However, as people are already hearing about their interview dates in November, you may give it a shot by calling or e mailing kcc. Good luck.

Second letter dreams

Hello ladies and gentlemen,
Is it because most winners current for October really didn't get their 2nd NL or is it because they are not reporting it that we don't see many posts stating receipt of the second NL? It is almost October now. Or else, we will definitely be hearing about many interview dates this week. Anyways, please don't forget to post it when u hear about it. Good luck.

Hi all

I never recieved my 2NL in the mail so contacted KCC via email indicating as much. Their response was an email with my 2NL attached in PDF format.

Reading the 2NL i was very surprised, it was not very informative at all. All it really mentioned was the date and time for my interview (October).

No interview preparation instructions at all and astonishingly absolutely no mention of 'proof of funds' or an AOS.

This makes me a little uncomfortable as its appears untoward to me to not have this plainly explained when you consider the cost and trouble you go to in applying for the visa.
It's also a one shot deal, so no second chances.

From what i have read, other peoples 2NL were more informative?

AJK

Hi AJK,
It is bette if you contact the embassy where u will make the interview to give u the details. Every embassy lists its own requirements eventhough the basics are always the same. Good luck.

HI labora2,

I sent back the form at the end of June and KCC received it around 28-29 June. Your number is very low, have you received your 2nd NL?