• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 anyone received second letter?

labora2

Registered Users (C)
Hi DV 2011 winners. Congratulations for all all of us who won it. Is there anyone who received the second letter already?
case # 2011AF000005**
1st NL received 23 june 2010
Forms sent back to KCC 24 june 2010
Forms received at KCC 28 JUNE 2010
2nd letter received waiting

congrats

ziva,congrats.its so fast.you already have ur second letter.when did you return your forms to KCC?

I GOT IT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =)
I sent my forms around 2 weeks after having been notified
CN: 8xx

Ziva, thats great.
Thats very fast, wish you all the best.
When is the interview?

I think selectees who are currently getting their interview dates via e mail, phone or second letters are those who sent back their forms to kcc in the month of May. Are there anyone out there who sent their forms to kcc in June and already got their interview dates?

Case number 2011AF000005**
First letter received 23 June 2010
Forms sent back to KCC 24 June 2010
Forms received by KCC 28 June 2010
Second letter - waiting

I think selectees who are currently getting their interview dates via e mail, phone or second letters are those who sent back their forms to kcc in the month of May. Are there anyone out there who sent their forms to kcc in June and already got their interview dates?

Case number 2011AF000005**
First letter received 23 June 2010
Forms sent back to KCC 24 June 2010
Forms received by KCC 28 June 2010
Second letter - waiting

yes labora2. i sent my forms back to kcc in june and i already know of my interview date. i even just had a call from my home that ma 2nd NL is in.

StMykael, congratulations on ur second letter. I wish u a very smooth interview on the 21st of October. U know what, when I read ur name it sounds like Saint Michael. Is that so? I hope St. Michael will be with u throughout ur processing. Good luck.

StMykael, congratulations on ur second letter. I wish u a very smooth interview on the 21st of October. U know what, when I read ur name it sounds like Saint Michael. Is that so? I hope St. Michael will be with u throughout ur processing. Good luck.

yes u got it right. its actually st. michael spelt my way.

I got the 2nd leter yesterday,interview Nov ending.All things are possible,i will come back to the forum with testimony despite my issues.Amen

Hi Scopido, congrats on your second letter. Can you please put your signature, ie, your case number, when you sent forms back to kcc etc. Thanks.

Not yet.

Ladies and Gentlemen. I have an important question about Visa Bulletin for October 2010. Europe has 9600 and my number is 5500-6000, does it mean that I can adjust my status in October?