• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2010 winners from kenya

For May, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 39,200 Except:
Egypt: 23,600
Ethiopia: 22,500
Nigeria: 16,200

ASIA 16,400
EUROPE 29,250
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 1,100
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,200

This is qiute impressive..a jump of 7500....for those who are current the mail box should be ur best friend by now....lolest

Hello house, I am back? Hope you are all in perfect health. According to the bulletin I am current for May and KCC confirmed my interview during the last week of May. I have visited the Ghana and the Nigerian thread and they have detailed feedback from the interviews. We are missing this here and we need it so bad.
Thank you a lot, all you who take time and help us here. I would like to know if there are any Ugandans on the forum. As much as I have read from other threads, I need to share experiences with them too.

Hello house, I am back? Hope you are all in perfect health. According to the bulletin I am current for May and KCC confirmed my interview during the last week of May. I have visited the Ghana and the Nigerian thread and they have detailed feedback from the interviews. We are missing this here and we need it so bad.
Thank you a lot, all you who take time and help us here. I would like to know if there are any Ugandans on the forum. As much as I have read from other threads, I need to share experiences with them too.

Hey hope you getting ur documents ready........the naija and Ghanaian threads are a must go through prepare urself early.....

Hey hope you getting ur documents ready........the naija and Ghanaian threads are a must go through prepare urself early.....

Thank you Trixsam. I am going to follow your advise. Why are so few on this forum. Does it mean that very few Ugandans and Kenyan won the Dv?

Thank you Trixsam. I am going to follow your advise. Why are so few on this forum. Does it mean that very few Ugandans and Kenyan won the Dv?

Yu better follow my advise....lol.....i dont know wtsup with Kenyans thiz time round...bout Ugandans i dont know either .........if you look at dv 2009 kenya they were a countable number.....i know they are there itz just that they dont know bout this forum wich iz very educative...wea are you goin for ur interview??

n the Television and Drama series nomination pool "Mad Men" stole the thunder.The Golden Globe Awards are held by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association with main portion the proceeds going to philanthropic purposes.

Guys am happy am current for june. Africa 45600. Mine is 41***

Hope you are getting your documents ready..........if you have not got your 2ND NL email KCC to confirn your interview date........keep us posted on the medicals and cert of good conduct...ad advice you to go for cert of good conduct now since it teks time...tho as usual and sad to say if you grease the officers handz it can be faster.....

ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN JULY

For July, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 54,100

Except:
Egypt: 24,500
Ethiopia: 25,100
Nigeria: 18,850
ASIA 23,500
EUROPE 32,000
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 5
OCEANIA 1,300
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,500

That was a real jump 8500 for Africa............i had estimated 52600 but thats 54100.....for those who are current for July wait for a week before emailing KCC to confirm the interview date.....TZ-Bongo lets keep close meanwhile for those going for interviews in May all the best

Make sure you provide all the documents correct without any mistakes...Even a small mistake will result in rejection.........All the Best!

Hi Trixsam,

Happy days for us hopefully in July!

By the way, why do you suggest to wait a week before mailing KCC? I just did so as I need to figure out some travel plans, does it mysteriously impact things later on at the Embassy? Hope not!

Whoever goes first should post experiences, once I know my date will advise.

Good luck!

Hi Trixsam,

Happy days for us hopefully in July!

By the way, why do you suggest to wait a week before mailing KCC? I just did so as I need to figure out some travel plans, does it mysteriously impact things later on at the Embassy? Hope not!

Whoever goes first should post experiences, once I know my date will advise.

Good luck!
Hey that was just random had thought earlier that they havent scheduled interviewz for July but they have...and it does not have any impact ...im also emailing them soon...cheerz

Hope you are getting your documents ready..........if you have not got your 2ND NL email KCC to confirn your interview date........keep us posted on the medicals and cert of good conduct...ad advice you to go for cert of good conduct now since it teks time...tho as usual and sad to say if you grease the officers handz it can be faster.....

Hey paristau...hope you good n bizy up n down......i just applied for my cert of good conduct @ CID Headquarterz hope youv also did....have you gone for the medicals yet??......lets keep in touch....

Good luck to all my fellow July currents...

CN::2010AF000531**
NL Dated::28th May 2009
NL Received::14th July 2009 in Cape Town
17th July 2009 Sent Forms by DHL
DHL Confirm delivery::19th July 2009
Interview Confirmed 1st July 2010 in Johannesburg
2nd NLReceived: Still waiting

Good luck to all my fellow July currents...

CN::2010AF000531**
NL Dated::28th May 2009
NL Received::14th July 2009 in Cape Town
17th July 2009 Sent Forms by DHL
DHL Confirm delivery::19th July 2009
Interview Confirmed 1st July 2010 in Johannesburg
2nd NLReceived: Still waiting

Intresting to see you have a higher CN than mine but your interview comes way before mine.....guess the differnce comes that you returned your forms earlier.....cheers bro waiting for your interview expirience

Intresting to see you have a higher CN than mine but your interview comes way before mine.....guess the differnce comes that you returned your forms earlier.....cheers bro waiting for your interview expirience
NO. this difference is due to the fact that in your country, there's about 3800 more selectees than wher I live (869 selectees only here in south africa). this means the waiting list here is shorter than in your country. that's why I go 1st. If ya chose to have you interview here, ya obviously woud have had your interview on July 1st as well

NO. this difference is due to the fact that in your country, there's about 3800 more selectees than wher I live (869 selectees only here in south africa). this means the waiting list here is shorter than in your country. that's why I go 1st. If ya chose to have you interview here, ya obviously woud have had your interview on July 1st as well
good piece of info right there...........

Hey paristau...hope you good n bizy up n down......i just applied for my cert of good conduct @ CID Headquarterz hope youv also did....have you gone for the medicals yet??......lets keep in touch....

yes trixsam.
I have my cert of Good conduct ready at home. Am just about to start medicals but my 2NL is abit lating but kcc told me it was sent on 12 April and my interview am told is 28 june in Nairobi.