• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Thank you for all the reactions guys i really appreciate all of them, i have another question for the i-134 form after my applicant filled it up do they have it to be checked by any authority in the US or they just have to send it to me directly after filling it up ???

Hello guys... I have an inquiry should i present the original i-134, 1040 and W-2 or the scanned ones and sent thru email can do??? cuz my sponsor sent them to me thru email ...

yes the form must have an origiinal signature , the evidence of income/assets can be copies. If you don't get the form with an original signature in time for the interview take a copy and expect to get a blue slip for the original . If all else is in order that will not deny you based on a copy usually.

Wishing all those going for interviews this week and the coming month (SEPT) which marks the End of year 2011 Fiscal year a VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN.

Also,to those still on AP,I decree into ur lives because our Lord liveth forevermore that the abundant favour,mercy and breakthrough of GOD shall fall upon you and u shall ALL sing a new song IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Success galoore to ALL--------------------------------------------------AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife interview is scheduled on September 1st. And she is 38 weeks pregnant.
On August 31th at 1.00 PM she started feeling some unusual pain. We started praying, asking God not to allow her giving birth before our interview. We know that if the baby is born after the interview she ll be processed at the port of entry only by showing to the border agent her birth certificate, but if the baby is born after the interview, thing may get worse: we ll have to do the baby`s medicals (215 dollars) + visa fees (819 dollars) + establishing the official birth certificate which takes at least 4 weeks in Montreal (express procedure is not available in Quebec) + applying for her Canadian passport. The 2011 DV program ends up on sept 30 2011. We are running out of time, and then it won’t be possible to fulfill those requirements within 4 weeks. Consequently we ll loose our immigration visa for good (bad luck).
The pain reached its climax at 4 .00 PM and my wife cannot bear it anymore, her water broke and we end-up at the hospital around 5.00 PM where she gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl at 10.00 PM. Can you believe that!
Soon after the birth we inform the doctor that we have a serious issue with our DV interview that will be held in few hours the next day at 8.00 AM, we explain the entire event and how it was important for us to get that visa. The doctor tried to persuade us not to attend the interview because my wife is too tired and her vaginal wounds have to be healed first. Finally after a 20 min meeting the doctors considered the whole situation including its impact in our future so they decide to give to my wife a certificate of temporary absence form the hospital for the next day valid from 6.00 AM to 10 .00 AM but without the baby (has to stay in the hospital). We thanked God!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ran home picked-up the documents, my wife clothes and mine, and head back to the hospital around 1.00 AM. The night was really too short, lot of things going inside my head…………………………………..

We arrived at the consulate around 6:40AM. We were the first in line with a few others arriving after 7AM. The doors opened at 7:30AM promptly and we were the first to enter. After going through security, we waited downstairs and sat in the chairs next to the elevator. We were sent up in the elevator to the 19th floor around 8AM. As we were the first off the elevator, received C1 and was told to have a seat. We were called up to the first window within a few minutes of being seated

We were called at the first window 30 min later, the lady proceed and took our fingerprints and medical results (not the x-ray or vaccination documentation) and passport. The agent found that my wife wore the hospital bracelet and then ask:
The Agent: why are you wearing the hospital bracelet?
My wife: I am just coming from the hospital because I gave birth few hours ago. I ask for a temporary absence from hospital but the doctors at first were skeptical but they finally understood my worries and decided to let me attend the interview without the baby
The Agent: are you serious? she called the CO to hear my wife story………………………..the CO was impressed by my wife courage and determination to get the visa. Because my wife was in pain. The agent asked for all our documents and the CO decided to interview my wife immediately after the documents checking.
The interview
CO: I can`t believes you came here few hours after giving birth!
My wife: answer……….
CO: baby gender?
My wife: baby girl and I gave her name
CO:…………….still amazed by my wife courage……………………..
My wife:……………………still in pain…………………………….
CO: pleased my wife to have a seat
My wife: thanks
CO: asked my wife to raise her right hand and swear to tell the truth ------------------then took fingerprint-----------
My wife: did
CO: recheck my wife diplomas and school transcript. Were you on F1 status in the pass?
My wife:ans………….
CO: where do you live ?
My wife:ans……………
CO: what are you doing for living?
My wife:ans----------
CO:do you have relative in US?
My wife:ans---------------
CO: what are you going to do in US?
My wife:ans--------------------------
CO: started typing………………….afterward she asked me to raise my right hand and swear to tell the truth ………….
Me: did----------------
CO: confirmed my profession
Me: correct
CO: in which us state are you going to live?

Me:ans------------------------
Me:ans-------------------------
CO: ok --------and started typing--------------then asked both of us to sign the DS230 form, she added that the newborn will be processed at the port of entry. She pulled out the letter "Welcome to the United States” and said we were approved and wished us good luck.

It was a fabulous day!

Wish you all a good luck and thank you all(ammeck 09 , kunato,my2011,kennyeast,sista-mai,mamaizo Popescandy1,yaso,and all others,) once again for sharing the information here.

congratulation

i wish everybody in this room good luck.I pray to GOD that nobody should have my bad experience.

QUOTE=dadadada72;2491385]My wife interview is scheduled on September 1st. And she is 38 weeks pregnant.
On August 31th at 1.00 PM she started feeling some unusual pain. We started praying, asking God not to allow her giving birth before our interview. We know that if the baby is born after the interview she ll be processed at the port of entry only by showing to the border agent her birth certificate, but if the baby is born after the interview, thing may get worse: we ll have to do the baby`s medicals (215 dollars) + visa fees (819 dollars) + establishing the official birth certificate which takes at least 4 weeks in Montreal (express procedure is not available in Quebec) + applying for her Canadian passport. The 2011 DV program ends up on sept 30 2011. We are running out of time, and then it won’t be possible to fulfill those requirements within 4 weeks. Consequently we ll loose our immigration visa for good (bad luck).
The pain reached its climax at 4 .00 PM and my wife cannot bear it anymore, her water broke and we end-up at the hospital around 5.00 PM where she gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl at 10.00 PM. Can you believe that!
Soon after the birth we inform the doctor that we have a serious issue with our DV interview that will be held in few hours the next day at 8.00 AM, we explain the entire event and how it was important for us to get that visa. The doctor tried to persuade us not to attend the interview because my wife is too tired and her vaginal wounds have to be healed first. Finally after a 20 min meeting the doctors considered the whole situation including its impact in our future so they decide to give to my wife a certificate of temporary absence form the hospital for the next day valid from 6.00 AM to 10 .00 AM but without the baby (has to stay in the hospital). We thanked God!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ran home picked-up the documents, my wife clothes and mine, and head back to the hospital around 1.00 AM. The night was really too short, lot of things going inside my head…………………………………..

We arrived at the consulate around 6:40AM. We were the first in line with a few others arriving after 7AM. The doors opened at 7:30AM promptly and we were the first to enter. After going through security, we waited downstairs and sat in the chairs next to the elevator. We were sent up in the elevator to the 19th floor around 8AM. As we were the first off the elevator, received C1 and was told to have a seat. We were called up to the first window within a few minutes of being seated

We were called at the first window 30 min later, the lady proceed and took our fingerprints and medical results (not the x-ray or vaccination documentation) and passport. The agent found that my wife wore the hospital bracelet and then ask:
The Agent: why are you wearing the hospital bracelet?
My wife: I am just coming from the hospital because I gave birth few hours ago. I ask for a temporary absence from hospital but the doctors at first were skeptical but they finally understood my worries and decided to let me attend the interview without the baby
The Agent: are you serious? she called the CO to hear my wife story………………………..the CO was impressed by my wife courage and determination to get the visa. Because my wife was in pain. The agent asked for all our documents and the CO decided to interview my wife immediately after the documents checking.
The interview
CO: I can`t believes you came here few hours after giving birth!
My wife: answer……….
CO: baby gender?
My wife: baby girl and I gave her name
CO:…………….still amazed by my wife courage……………………..
My wife:……………………still in pain…………………………….
CO: pleased my wife to have a seat
My wife: thanks
CO: asked my wife to raise her right hand and swear to tell the truth ------------------then took fingerprint-----------
My wife: did
CO: recheck my wife diplomas and school transcript. Were you on F1 status in the pass?
My wife:ans………….
CO: where do you live ?
My wife:ans……………
CO: what are you doing for living?
My wife:ans----------
CO:do you have relative in US?
My wife:ans---------------
My wife:ans--------------------------
CO: started typing………………….afterward she asked me to raise my right hand and swear to tell the truth ………….
Me: did----------------
CO: confirmed my profession
Me: correct
CO: in which us state are you going to live?

Me:ans------------------------
Me:ans-------------------------
CO: ok --------and started typing--------------then asked both of us to sign the DS230 form, she added that the newborn will be processed at the port of entry. She pulled out the letter "Welcome to the United States” and said we were approved and wished us good luck.

It was a fabulous day!

Wish you all a good luck and thank you all(ammeck 09 , kunato,my2011,kennyeast,sista-mai,mamaizo Popescandy1,yaso,and all others,) once again for sharing the information here.[/QUOTE]

Copy of F-445

It is my understanding that USCIS does not reschedule before the scheduled ceremony. I sent my paperwork for rescheduling. I am in a confused state of mind. At the infopass I am going to ask them to reinstate me for the Ceremony -- three days before the date. Is it OK? Will they do it?