• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

My brothers and sisters in this wonderful forum,myself and my husband had a very simple and a successful interview yesterday.I want to thank everyone in this forum that contributed to our success.All the 2011 dv, do not worry God will do it for all of you.Just go there and collect your visa.We were not ask too much question,because that is what we told God.i want to use this opportunity to tell you guys to sow a seed for your visa, because it works.My husband was interviewed by a white consular officer, i was not ask any question at all.my husband was the principal applicant,he played as single, we got married before he was notified that he won the lottery.the interview question goes like this
CO-swear that you will say the true
Hus & wife-we do promise to say the true
I was ask to go and sit down.
CO- what is your name
Husband-replied
CO-when and were did you get married, describe the place.
Husband-replied

CO- how was medicine and surgery run in your school, My husband is a medical doctor.
Husband-replied
CO- have you witness any surgical case in the hospital,
Husband-replied,he started giving lecture.
CO-do you have wedding pics and courtship pics
Husband-replied,yes,he showed him
CO-i wish you all the best in america
Husband-thank you. i was not ask any question, all the dv and iv immigrant that were interviewed before us were all successful.

Congrats!!
The good lord has done it again. Welcome to the United State. We shall see on top

All the 2011 dv winners, the God that did ours is going to do yours, Amen.Do not be scared, be bold,they lord is your strength.pray without season. Good luck to all of you. The consular officers are considerate too,they are not hard but simple, just tell them the true,that's all. If you make any mistake on your form when filling it do not be scared, what they want is just the true.

lottery played-28, nov,2009(.husband)single.
CN-20011AF000033**
First NL-may 19, 2010
Medicals done-june 2, 2010
2nd,NL-Augst,20,2010
Birth cert,NPC-sept 5, 2010
Police report-sept,2, 2010
Interview date-oct, 7, 2010-successful
Visa pick up-next week
POE-new york
GC-wating
SSN-wating

@ Omosede 4 ever,
Congrats once again. I can see from ur signature that New York is going to be ur point of entry. I'm also in New York too. Let me know as soon as u get to New York so that we can connect.

Thanks to everybody that has wish us well in life,God is going to favour you all.It is well with your interview.the consular officer does not have choice than to give you your visa.

Mr ayoblack thank you,how is your family,and how is new york?,when am ready to come i will let you know so that we can connect.I hope if i change my address at the POE,i will not have any problem,because my former sponsor is behaving funny,so my friend is ready to help me,she is in newyork,brooklyn.
Please can you give me the details of flight ticket prices to new york,i mean direct flight to new york city.how can one book for flight and after booking how can one avoid missing of flight because i learnt that most people often miss their flight because of inability to check in on time at the airport.please i really need advise on how to go about all these . Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! May the name of the lord be praised.

my brothers and sisters in this wonderful forum,myself and my husband had a very simple and a successful interview yesterday.i want to thank everyone in this forum that contributed to our success.all the 2011 dv, do not worry god will do it for all of you.just go there and collect your visa.we were not ask too much question,because that is what we told god.i want to use this opportunity to tell you guys to sow a seed for your visa, because it works.my husband was interviewed by a white consular officer, i was not ask any question at all.my husband was the principal applicant,he played as single, we got married before he was notified that he won the lottery.the interview question goes like this
co-swear that you will say the true
hus & wife-we do promise to say the true
i was ask to go and sit down.
Co- what is your name
husband-replied
co-when and were did you get married, describe the place.
Husband-replied

co- how was medicine and surgery run in your school, my husband is a medical doctor.
Husband-replied
co- have you witness any surgical case in the hospital,
husband-replied,he started giving lecture.
Co-do you have wedding pics and courtship pics
husband-replied,yes,he showed him
co-i wish you all the best in america
husband-thank you. I was not ask any question, all the dv and iv immigrant that were interviewed before us were all successful.

My brothers and sisters in this wonderful forum,myself and my husband had a very simple and a successful interview yesterday.I want to thank everyone in this forum that contributed to our success.All the 2011 dv, do not worry God will do it for all of you.Just go there and collect your visa.We were not ask too much question,because that is what we told God.i want to use this opportunity to tell you guys to sow a seed for your visa, because it works.My husband was interviewed by a white consular officer, i was not ask any question at all.my husband was the principal applicant,he played as single, we got married before he was notified that he won the lottery.the interview question goes like this
CO- what is your name
Husband-replied
Husband-replied

CO- how was medicine and surgery run in your school, My husband is a medical doctor.
Husband-replied
Husband-thank you. i was not ask any question, all the dv and iv immigrant that were interviewed before us were all successful.

Congratulation Omosede, Allah that did yours will surely do ours too. I wish u & ur husband success in Obama land

This December bulletin no favor 9ja at all o.

For December, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region.........All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA..................................................15,650
Except:
Egypt....................................................12,600
Ethiopia.................................................12,250
Nigeria...................................................10,850
ASIA......................................................11,600
EUROPE..................................................13,600
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)..............................4
OCEANIA.....................................................700
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN...............675

CO- what is your name
Husband-replied
Husband-replied

Husband-replied

Hello ,
congrats on ur successful interview,it is well with u and ur family.

Hello Everyone,
Pls who has a contact at d NPC office at Surulere,to help out with Birth Certificate? His/her no. could pls be posted here.Thnks.

For December, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Except:

KENNYEAST
does that mean that if ur current on Dec ur qualified for immigrant visa???
plz explan more

KENNYEAST
does that mean that if ur current on Dec ur qualified for immigrant visa???
plz explan more

No, being current means a visa has been allocated to u, therefore an
inter view will be scheduled and conducted for u to determine your visa issuance. Peace! Benniit

Thank you LORD.Had a successful interview on the 5th of Oct. GOD that did it for me will do it for all awaiting interview.

Hello Everyone,
Pls who has a contact at d NPC office at Surulere,to help out with Birth Certificate? His/her no. could pls be posted here.Thnks.

I was there on friday, it is at Babs Animashaun beside NYSC secretariat opposite Rita Loria Hotel. It is going to cost you like =N=2,500, and the requirements are:
Affidavit (photocopy and the original)
2 passport photographs
photocopy of international passport
typed application (they will do that for you)

Except:

KENNYEAST
does that mean that if ur current on Dec ur qualified for immigrant visa
plz explan more

I was praying to be current dis december o, God dey no shaking.
Congrats to those that are current 4 december.

Don't worry, God will perfect what he has started at His own right time. Somebody said it could be as a result of the bomb blast, but I don't believe that though. we will likely be current the same month.

It is well.

CO- what is your name
Husband-replied
Husband-replied

Husband-replied

am very happy for you and your family, God that did yours will also do ours in Jesus name. I wish you all the best as you prepare to travel. May the peace of God be with you.

Am thinking of sending an e-mail to KCC concerning my change of middle name with the attachment of the required doc backing the change of name. I hope that with will not delay the process that is shifting the period of my being current. cos I used my new middle name but some of my docs still bear my old middle name. somebody should pls help with a response. Cos i want them to be aware b4 it raised at the point of interview.

Thanks

Thanks to everybody that has wish us well in life,God is going to favour you all.It is well with your interview.the consular officer does not have choice than to give you your visa.

Mr ayoblack thank you,how is your family,and how is new york?,when am ready to come i will let you know so that we can connect.I hope if i change my address at the POE,i will not have any problem,because my former sponsor is behaving funny,so my friend is ready to help me,she is in newyork,brooklyn.
Please can you give me the details of flight ticket prices to new york,i mean direct flight to new york city.how can one book for flight and after booking how can one avoid missing of flight because i learnt that most people often miss their flight because of inability to check in on time at the airport.please i really need advise on how to go about all these . Thank you.

Your responses are highly appreciated.