• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

I have a question to all people who have reached their POE and settled down: After u pick the visa, is their a maximum limit for validity of the visa i.e. after which this visa is cancelled and ou can't use it any more????? or is it valid forever????
In other words; Is there is a time after which the visa is expired?????
Thanx a lot

I wish all successful dv 2010 winners from this forum the best of luck in there future endeavours in the states. all we dv 2011 winners from this forum will soon join u In Jesus name.

In just got the address of where we will be staying in the states which I did not fill in the form i sent back to KCC. My question is that should I send the address to kcc via e-mail with the name of the person we will be staying with or i should just send the address. I need response asap or i should leave till the day of interview. thanks and God bless you all.

That should be $819 + $819 which equals $1,638 for u and ur husband. Did u get ur 2nd letter by post or by email?

Hello,
i got the interview letter through post.before it was post,kcc had already sent the date through mail. I hope that answers your question.

That should be $819 + $819 which equals $1,638 for u and ur husband. Did u get ur 2nd letter by post or by email?

Hello,
i got the interview letter through post.before it was post,kcc had already sent the date through mail. I hope that answers your question.

I wish all successful dv 2010 winners from this forum the best of luck in there future endeavours in the states. all we dv 2011 winners from this forum will soon join u In Jesus name.

In just got the address of where we will be staying in the states which I did not fill in the form i sent back to KCC. My question is that should I send the address to kcc via e-mail with the name of the person we will be staying with or i should just send the address. I need response asap or i should leave till the day of interview. thanks and God bless you all.

Either way will do. That is you can email KCC with the name of your host, his/her address and telephone number or you can wait and submit the information during your interview.

Guys 7 days til december bulletin lets pray that africa would have a high cut-off cuz i had a dream it was 41000 :) seriously hopefully my dream would come true :) Good luck to y'all ... over and out!

House my interview is next week oooo,i need ur prayers,i wish everybody success in this forum

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

House my interview is next week oooo,i need ur prayers,i wish everybody success in this forum

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Goodluck 2 u and all other forumits dat would be goin 4 dia interview next week, ur testimony shall be dat of success, u'll start it well 4 we 2011 winners in Jesus name. Amen!

Yeah Shakkyt and other mates, can someone go to the US Embassy Lagos to find out when his Interview will be? This my pal hasn't got his 2NL and he was entered for the lottery by another pal in the US.I think the date of birth is not correct so we can't know the interview details from e-mail.KCC kept returning incorrect info concerning the case.Am tired of sending them different dates.He is current in October, 2010.

Did he send his forms back to KCC on time?, if he did nt den he shldnt xpect his interview to com up in October even though he is current by den & concerning going 2d embassy, i bliv giving dem a cal wld be ok,jst tel dem u wnt to confirm ur interview date,i hop it wrks but i bliv its KCC dat schedules interview

Did he send his forms back to KCC on time?, if he did nt den he shldnt xpect his interview to com up in October even though he is current by den & concerning going 2d embassy, i bliv giving dem a cal wld be ok,jst tel dem u wnt to confirm ur interview date,i hop it wrks but i bliv its KCC dat schedules interview

Good. I told them to mock the forms and get back to me.They didn't and now they coming back to me. They should've used a traceable system like UPS or DHL.The main problem now is the different dates of birth, so we can't confirm receipt of the package, interview schedule or anything. The package was sent to KCC via TNT (N7,500) on 5th August 2010.Was it late? So Shakkyt and others, if we call KCC, won't they ask those questions they are asking via e-mail? May be we should just leave it and hope the 2NL gets to him and he will have to defend the disparity in his date of birth at the Embassy.Thanks as you and others talk more on this case.

God001,
we wish you the best go get your visa God has perfected that which concerns you. pls come back and share your testimony

hi all,

il b current november. (CN 2011af00009***) I want to do my medicals soon. can i just go to d hospital or do i need to take a letter from KCC along. ive not yet gotten my 2nd NL although i no its on its way. can i email KCC to send me an email i can take to d hospital?

I wish every1 goin for interview this mon

hi all,

il b current november. (CN 2011af00009***) I want to do my medicals soon. can i just go to d hospital or do i need to take a letter from KCC along. ive not yet gotten my 2nd NL although i no its on its way. can i email KCC to send me an email i can take to d hospital?

I wish every1 goin for interview this mon

Did u send back to KCC early? E-mail them, without that e-mail from them or 2NL, the hospital won't attend to you.

House God as done it again, had a succesful interview,It was a brief chat with a lady.will b bak soon

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!