• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

My people in the house please I have a question bothering me before I proceed to the final stage, the name I av on my NECO doesn't carried my second name, for example it has my surname and my first name and the NECO certificate has no passport on it, and all my documents has my surname, my first name and my middle name. what do you think I can do? though all the remaining documents like my epassport, birth certficate has my full names and my industrial training letter. please your advice is really appreciated. thank you.

You will be fine, the important thing is the first and last name. Just state it as it is(if they ask you) which is that you did not use your middle name in some of your papers

You will be fine, the important thing is the first and last name. Just state it as it is(if they ask you) which is that you did not use your middle name in some of your papers

Thank you so much Favour1, am so grateful. How is life over there? expect me soonest as the Lord Liveth.

Has anyone with low case number receive 2nd nl

Good day to everyone may the lord see us through in jesus name. Pls i want to know if anyone have receive 2nd nl because my own has not been sent & i ll be current in oct. I sent kcc letter to request for it they said it is under processing

case no. 2011af****23**
1st: 1st apr 2010
recvd: 17 may
sent kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june

A tip of advise

I got 2nd letter yesterday,interview Nov end 2010
Scopido
Congrats 4ur 2NL! My advise 4u is dat, it is ideal 4u 2refresh ur memory wit past experience by goin 3rough page 19 to 147 of this forum. If possible, write down all d interview experience u encountred, so dat u can read wen u are offline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scopido
Congrats 4ur 2NL! My advise 4u is dat, it is ideal 4u 2refresh ur memory wit past experience by goin 3rough page 19 to 147 of this forum. If possible, write down all d interview experience u encountred, so dat u can read wen u are offline.

Perfect, Ohis! Peace! Benniit.

Visa fees & New rules

I'm a Dv winner and i have since lived in the US for about 2 years, i learnt there are new visa fees & rules governing DV, i'll like to hear for current winners & applicants as well.
Wish those that are current success.

I'm a Dv winner and i have since lived in the US for about 2 years, i learnt there are new visa fees & rules governing DV, i'll like to hear for current winners & applicants as well.

New fees here in Nigeria is $819. For the rules,u can check their website.

Scopido

Hi Aywire,
The visa fee, $819 is a universal amount everybody pays.

With DV rules, just visit www.dvselectee.state.gov
for complete instructions. Peace! Benniit.

Hello ALL,

Do one need to notify KCC afer a change of Job before one is CURRENT?

Please I need your advice.

May GOD be with US ALL.

WE SHALL ALL SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all my brothers from Enugu, Lagos, Abuja, Port Hankuot, Kano and all other parts of Nigeria, I want to enlist your prayer service. Please pray for me as I stand before the Consular officer in Tokyo tomorrow to claim my visa in Jesus name. I will post the testimony of what The Lord God of Heaven has done.

Thank you very much and God bless you.

Oliseh

To all my brothers from Enugu, Lagos, Abuja, Port Hankuot, Kano and all other parts of Nigeria, I want to enlist your prayer service. Please pray for me as I stand before the Consular officer in Tokyo tomorrow to claim my visa in Jesus name. I will post the testimony of what The Lord God of Heaven has done.

Oliseh

Oliseh, the good Lord who has been issuing us visas in advance is with you. Assuredly, no one is a loser in this forum. Tradition goes on, and the trend still remains unchanged. We are all on a winning streak. Will definitely remember you in my prayers. Peace! Benniit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day everyone,please i want to know the meaning of 50 by 50 passport, is it the same as 2 by 2 passport. please i want to know. The photographer i went to, is confused, he does not know 50 by 50. thanks

Good day everyone,please i want to know the meaning of 50 by 50 passport, is it the same as 2 by 2 passport. please i want to know. The photographer i went to, is confused, he does not know 50 by 50. thanks

Yes, 50mm by 50mm or 2 inches by 2 inches. Just tell him/her that you want American passport size. Peace! Benniit

Congratulation in advance

Oliseh
U already hav our prayers. Go n pick ur Visa. Success is urs!

U already hav our prayers. Go n pick ur Visa. Success is urs!

Oliseh,cos the Lord liveth,ur VISA is already assured cos OUR GOD never fail and will NEVER fail.

May the good Lord see you through in UR pursuit.U re a success indeed,AMEN.

Ohis,please ,

do one need to notify kcc afer a change of job before one is current?

Please i need your advice.

May god be with us all.

We shall all succeed in jesus name,amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help with document

Hello, how is life in the States? I am a winnner of the 2011 DV lottery and I have recieved my first NL. my

CN is 2011AF***11***. Yes there is a new visa fee, but I don't know about new rule - I will make enquiry. I

have lost my Original Birth certificate, pls do you know who I can go about getting a certified Copy of the

original (I am of 1977) or what other alternative do I have. Also do I need to take my account statement

with me to the interview? Thanks