• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

My dear Donsino,

Your case with the embassy is already settled. Just stroll in there and possesses your possession cos its a done deal. The good Lord that did it for us will equally do it for you.

Congratulations my gee.

@joequi:next month is your date, relax and worry not for it is well in Jesus name.

Thanks!

Ohis,

Do not worry,the Lord has already all that concerns ur 2nd Letter and ur interview.

They will surely send it to u and wishing u a success in your forthcoming interview,AMEN.

It is well with u.

Amen o! My brother... Thanks.

My dear Ohis,

Our good Lord will not forget you. You are destined for the top and your grace will not pass you by come the 2nd week of August.

Success is yours, congratulations for it is already yours.

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and after my interview today in lagos I was told by the CO that I have been found ineligible to receive
an immigrant visa under section 221(g) of the law. A form was given to me to reschedule a date if I have collected the required
docs. I was told to come with a FINAL TRANSCRIPTS from my secondary school.

Now my questions are this:
1. What is a Final Transcripts? Could this be all the results acquired from my jss 1 or could this be the statement of results and
testimonial of my waec from my school? what exactly is this final transcripts? I didn't ask the CO coz I thought she may see me as being anxious.
2. What is this section 221(g). Is there still any hope? What could they ask or want if I provide this final transcripts (though I don't know exactly they mean by this transcript).

NB: I submitted every documents including my waec results with more than 5 credits...english and math inclusive with scratch card.

Your response is highly needed

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and after my interview today in lagos I was told by the CO that I have been found ineligible to receive
an immigrant visa under section 221(g) of the law. A form was given to me to reschedule a date if I have collected the required
docs. I was told to come with a FINAL TRANSCRIPTS from my secondary school.

Now my questions are this:
1. What is a Final Transcripts? Could this be all the results acquired from my jss 1 or could this be the statement of results and
testimonial of my waec from my school? what exactly is this final transcripts? I didn't ask the CO coz I thought she may see me as being anxious.
2. What is this section 221(g). Is there still any hope? What could they ask or want if I provide this final transcripts (though I don't know exactly they mean by this transcript).

NB: I submitted every documents including my waec results with more than 5 credits...english and math inclusive with scratch card.

Your response is highly needed

Is your result an SSS OR JSS?

The 221(g) is a section of the US Immigration and Nationality Act, which is used when the embassy or consulate are unable to take immediate action on a visa case. In rare cases, when additional processing is required, the suspense category used in that case is 221(g) while the additional processing takes place. For example, sometimes the applicant has failed to bring in the correct documentation, has incomplete information or in some cases the embassy wants a co sponsor before they will issue the visa or health reasons are all reasons a 221(g) is issued. In the Middle East/African/ Asian countries these applicants are scrutinized and screened more intensely and thus they have to wait out longer security or fraud investigations until all verifications for security or suspected fraud come back cleared.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bible says; Faith without work is dead. For one 2b successful in his or her interview, dat means dat person should b fully prepared nt just expecting God 2perform Miracle on dat day. Bliv u me, if u are fully prepared there's no how fear can engulf u... Precise, u already hav d knowlege or experience on how d CO ask questions. As 4me i'm jerking as if i'm nt gonna jerk again in my life. My prayer is; every one of us remaining 2b interviewed in this forum, must surely b successful lik others...our case must nt b different. Any plan of d enemies against our success dat day, shall be nullify. Who can say NO when God hasn't said? Either d enemies lik it or nt, God has already started it n its work must surely b completed. @DOSINO; Success is already urs... Dnt fail 2post ur experience 4us 2c ooo!

Is your result an SSS OR JSS?

The 221(g) is a section of the US Immigration and Nationality Act, which is used when the embassy or consulate are unable to take immediate action on a visa case. In rare cases, when additional processing is required, the suspense category used in that case is 221(g) while the additional processing takes place. For example, sometimes the applicant has failed to bring in the correct documentation, has incomplete information or in some cases the embassy wants a co sponsor before they will issue the visa or health reasons are all reasons a 221(g) is issued. In the Middle East/African/ Asian countries these applicants are scrutinized and screened more intensely and thus they have to wait out longer security or fraud investigations until all verifications for security or suspected fraud come back cleared.

I had waec SSCE with 7 credits maths and enlish inclusive. I went with a sratch card but the CO never bothered to ask of it.

I had waec SSCE with 7 credits maths and enlish inclusive. I went with a sratch card but the CO never bothered to ask of it.

Have you rescheduled another date? If you have, then make sure you have all the documents including the a copy of your SSSCE certificate which is normally delivered to the school for you pick up.
Pray hard and wish for the best.

My dear Donsino,

Your case with the embassy is already settled. Just stroll in there and possesses your possession cos its a done deal. The good Lord that did it for us will equally do it for you.

Congratulations my gee.

@joequi:next month is your date, relax and worry not for it is well in Jesus name.

Thank you my brother, and i claim it in Jesus name.

One love

@Joequi, i'm still awaiten my 2NL. Although, i hav Email KCC yestrday 2send it 2me Via email. When u got urs via E-mail, how is it like? Wht n wht did dey send 2u? And how long did it tke kcc 2send it ur box aftr u email dem? I'm so curious abt it.

I sent a mail on Monday and got a reply on Thursday. I just a normal document starting the date and time of interview, also information of documents to bring for the interview.

One love

Hello great forumites! I arrived New York safely after long hours journey. I want to go and sleep now. I wish those going for interview this week success.

Thanx

Thank God for journey mercies!

God be with you and yours.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

donsino where are thou...you just dey flenjooo dey go.anyway congrats. dont forget to give us ur testimony.
goodluck to others waiting for their interview.
....to GOD be the GLORY.

Hi all,

My interview yersterday was a success. i apologized for the late response. I was the first to arrive at the embassy coz I couldn't just sleep.
After a long wait and the normal process from the line to the payment and to the main hall. I was called around 10 am to window 12 (guess what the popular American-chinese lady called me up)

CO: raise your hand and swear to tell the truth today
ME: I swear
CO: name, date of birth and place of birth
ME: answered
CO: what's ur highest level of education
ME: O level
CO: I can see u sat for both waec and neco
ME: yes
CO: why didn't u bring ur neco along
ME: My neco doesn't meet the 5 credits requirement so I decided to come along with my waec
CO: ok
CO: what kind of question were u asked in maths, physics and english
ME: I started talking only about what I know if she ask a question on I can back it up (as soon as I mention Idioms she picked that up)
CO: What is Idioms and give example of Idiomatic expression
ME: answered because I know very much about it thats why I mentioned it.
CO: In maths what's a construction
ME: I told her that I'm not good with construction. In my the essay of my waec we were given 10 questions to answer 5 so I didn't do construction I did but linear equations and trigonometry
CO: Ok...did u solve for x in linear equations
ME: yes...linear equations its all about x
CO: why do u want to travel to the US
ME: I intend to further my education and settle down after my studies
CO: Excuse me for a minute
ME: ok
CO: you have been found eligible to receive an immigrant visa...Welcome to america....come on thursday for ur visa
ME: Thank you

This people her very social and ready to give out visas. Infact they were giving out visas as if they are doing x mas just like johny said.
Everyone who was interviewed before my very self were successful only for a guy they asked to go bring his transript from a secondary school.
I doubted why they asked him to do that coz he answered everything they asked him correctly. This people are very friendly.
If u asked to talk about something always mention what u can asnwer if another question comes up...ofcourse i am sure they don't really know about
everything but they just want to see the confidence in u. Talk like u are 100% sure of what u are saying. I mean ur visa is there waiting...all u need its just to go claim it.

I will give some observations later. Thanks to everyone in this forum I apprecaite all ur efforts. Without u guys I don't if I would have made it
Infact the whole thing looked easier for me especially when I taught about u guys while waiting for my turn in the main hall.
I wish everyone going for their interview success. Joequi and ddoon u guys are next go there and possess ur possession. The lord its good.

Donsino,

CONGRATULATIONS to u once again!!!!

The Lord has already perfected what he started and he wiil perfect all that concerns us ALL.Amen.

Wishing ALL of US awaiting our second letter interview Success cos he has already decree POSSIBILITY in all that we lay our hands upon.AMEN.

Joquel,Ohis and ALL other awaiting candidates for interviews;I WISH ALL a successful interview and we shall ALL come HERE AND TESTIFY FOR THE GOOD THING THAT THE LORD WILL DO,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again,CONGRATULATIONS DONSINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CONGRATULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATION! Donsino, God has done it 4u again.... All ur worries abt ur WAEC n NECO, u see dat dey dnt really count. How much did u pay 4ur Visa fee? Thank God 4ur life. Pray 4us 2o!

Donsino De Americana,

God had settled your case before you got to the embassy. Congratulations an welcome to the United States.