• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Interview successful. i don't have more to say its always the same story from the successful ones all i need you to understand is those we call consular are human being not ghost they have feeling,passion.
THESE ARE TIPS TO SUCCEED AT EMBASSY
1 CONFIDENCE
2 COURAGE
3 FEAR FREE
4 LOOK GOOD
5 DON'T BE TOO EAGER
6 ANSWER WITH SHORT AND CORRECT FORM
7 BOLDNESS
8 MAKE AN EYEBALL CONTACT WITH YOUR CONSULAR.
HERE ARE MY EXPERIENCE ON GETTING THERE ALL THE STAFFS TO ME ARE NICE
ME GOOD MORNING
C,O REPLIED
C,O YOU ARE HERE BCOS YOU ARE SELECTED
ME YES
C,O RAISE UR HAND AND SWEAR
ME I DID
C,O YOUR NAME
ME REPLIED
C,O PLACE OF BIRTH
ME REPLIED
C,O DATE OF BIRTH
ME REPLIED
C,O YOUR LEVEL OF EDU
ME REPLIED
C,O YOUR BEST SUBJECT
ME REPLIED
C,O WHAT ARE YOU DOING
ME REPLIED
C,O WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR YOUR WAEC
ME REPLIED
AND SHE STARTED TYPING I NOTICED SHE LOOKED AT ME AS SHE WAS TYPING AND LATTER GAVE LETTER TO GO AND GET MY VISA AT THEIR OFFICE IN LEKKY ON 20TH
THANKS TO THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THIS GREAT FORUM AND I PRAY THOSE WHO WAITING FOR THERE INTERVIEW THEY WILL COME AND SHARE THEIR TESTIMONY.IN JESUS NAME.I'M PLANING TO LEAVING AFTER NIGERIA GOLDEN JUBILEE [JESUS REIGNS FOR EVER IN MY LIFE];)

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Fly qatar airline!

@ Joequi, I think Qatar Airlines is awesome, anyone should feel safe to fly with them. I never expected the services I got for the amount I paid, Emirates couldn't have been better, it's actually a 5 star airline ( I even got a wake up call from the hotel front desk). Though the food was great to Qatar, and then got complicated to the states from Qatar, so do not eat anything that looks funny, I recommend that you have quick snack with you, like chocolate, wafer, cookies, also keep Immodium with you, one capsule would do to keep you out of the lavatory, else you spend hours queuing, I was prepared, so I never got embarrassed, except that I had to pee once, unlike other passengers who were persistently doing number 2.

To all those who just got their visa, I wish you all the best in your future endeavor, and to those waiting to be current and also for those waiting for interview, I wish you God's interference while at it, May you have the course to share even greater news with us.

Ur observation

Interview successful. i don't have more to say its always the same story from the successful ones all i need you to understand is those we call consular are human being not ghost they have feeling,passion.
THESE ARE TIPS TO SUCCEED AT EMBASSY
1 CONFIDENCE
2 COURAGE
3 FEAR FREE
4 LOOK GOOD
5 DON'T BE TOO EAGER
6 ANSWER WITH SHORT AND CORRECT FORM
7 BOLDNESS
8 MAKE AN EYEBALL CONTACT WITH YOUR CONSULAR.
HERE ARE MY EXPERIENCE ON GETTING THERE ALL THE STAFFS TO ME ARE NICE
ME GOOD MORNING
C,O REPLIED
C,O YOU ARE HERE BCOS YOU ARE SELECTED
ME YES
C,O RAISE UR HAND AND SWEAR
ME I DID
C,O YOUR NAME
ME REPLIED
C,O PLACE OF BIRTH
ME REPLIED
C,O DATE OF BIRTH
ME REPLIED
C,O YOUR LEVEL OF EDU
ME REPLIED
C,O YOUR BEST SUBJECT
ME REPLIED
C,O WHAT ARE YOU DOING
ME REPLIED
C,O WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR YOUR WAEC
ME REPLIED
AND SHE STARTED TYPING I NOTICED SHE LOOKED AT ME AS SHE WAS TYPING AND LATTER GAVE LETTER TO GO AND GET MY VISA AT THEIR OFFICE IN LEKKY ON 20TH
THANKS TO THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THIS GREAT FORUM AND I PRAY THOSE WHO WAITING FOR THERE INTERVIEW THEY WILL COME AND SHARE THEIR TESTIMONY.IN JESUS NAME.I'M PLANING TO LEAVING AFTER NIGERIA GOLDEN JUBILEE [JESUS REIGNS FOR EVER IN MY LIFE];)

My brother! Congrats! When I called ur number after ur interview dat same day, u said d embassy was just given people visa as if they were doin Christmas. Can u tell the house abt their experience? Thanks.

House,

Please does anyone know the number to contact if you dont recieve your GC after POE. He has been waiting since May (2 months)...Welcome letter came end of June, two months to recieve GC is too long. Or is there a way to track it or make more enquiries?

You can call 800-375-5283. They will ask for your personal data and 'A' number on your visa.

However, you can first check the status of your GC processing online via https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard.do.

Hope these help !!!

There was nothing maths or any subject question

Congrats on interview. Could u pls tell us the questions they asked others based on education (if any).
What was ur general observations about others who were interviewed before u.

Thanks!!!!

House,

Please does anyone know the number to contact if you dont recieve your GC after POE. He has been waiting since May (2 months)...Welcome letter came end of June, two months to recieve GC is too long. Or is there a way to track it or make more enquiries?

Smallacrimose,
Welcome to America.
It happens like that atimes, especially if you changed your address at POE

Secondly, you need to look for home office(office that issues the GC) around your final destination

This happened to me as you can see from my signature.
Thanks
Navigator

my friend they will not ask you to do any calculation, just make sure you read everything pertaining to your documents.best of luck

Last edited by a moderator:
they didn't ask me any question pertaining my result except the grade and my best subject,know everything about Ur course or waec

Last edited by a moderator:
Recieved my 2nd letter

My brother! Congrats! When I called ur number after ur interview dat same day, u said d embassy was just given people visa as if they were doin Christmas. Can u tell the house abt their experience? Thanks.

Ohis,

i got my 2nd letter today, and via email from KCC yesterday.

One love.

Joequi,donsino & All of us expecting the 2ND NL & interviews,

The Lord said I should tell everyone that the interviews are already a success.

we shall all go there nd succeed.

Everything is possible says thge Lord of host!!!!!

Brother,

i received my 2nd NL today and via email from KCC yesterday.

Brother,

i received my 2nd NL today and via email from KCC yesterday.

Hi Joequi,

Good to know you've received ur Interview letter. Now the only thing left is for u to go collect the long awaited sticker on your passport. Laughter shall justify all these wait my friend. The has done it already

All the best!!!!

Pls, i wanna knw smth frm the house... Apart frm linear equations and multiplication wht else do u tink i should read in maths? I hav A1 in Maths, so i need 2knw much abt it.

good day to u house member,
do anybody in the house have link wit any immigration officer,cos i need a help concering my passport,on my passport the name on it is adefe oluwadamilola cecilia and on my entry name is adefe damilola cecilia...i was told by a friend to go there and correct it to adefe damilola cecilia cos of the interviwer...can anybody help me out on this........

Pls, i wanna knw smth frm the house... Apart frm linear equations and multiplication wht else do u tink i should read in maths? I hav A1 in Maths, so i need 2knw much abt it.

Hi Ohis,

I am in the same boat with you. My maths is B3 and is giving me concern. If the questions will be based on linear equations and multiplication we will be fine
but no one knows what this CO's maybe up to. One thing is certain, the maths questions has to be a simple one. Why because I don't think a CO will put something
tough when he knows we are not allow to do sheet work, so it has to be a simple one. Just try and cover any simple area in mathematics. Things like logarithm and indices

Cheers

Ur right man!

Hi Ohis,

I am in the same boat with you. My maths is B3 and is giving me concern. If the questions will be based on linear equations and multiplication we will be fine
but no one knows what this CO's maybe up to. One thing is certain, the maths questions has to be a simple one. Why because I don't think a CO will put something
tough when he knows we are not allow to do sheet work, so it has to be a simple one. Just try and cover any simple area in mathematics. Things like logarithm and indices

Cheers

That's right, u made a point there. U knw wht? som1 told me dat if dey ask me any questn i don't knw in my O'level, i should tell d CO d truth dat, 'it's been long i finish my secondary sch. I tink dat wil reduce doubt n mke d CO ask u another questn. Dnt u tink, dat's TRUE?

Hi Izi, AM A DV 2011 selectee and was just going through some of your earlier on pg 63.Guess u eventually had a successful interview.

That's right, u made a point there. U knw wht? som1 told me dat if dey ask me any questn i don't knw in my O'level, i should tell d CO d truth dat, 'it's been long i finish my secondary sch. I tink dat wil reduce doubt n mke d CO ask u another questn. Dnt u tink, dat's TRUE?

I think there's a little sense in it. If someone wrote an exam 5 yrs ago that person shouldn't know most things coz it's been long.
This whole thing I think depends on the interviewer coz one little mistake we're out of it, if the CO is not a kind person or in a bad mood at that time.
Same little mistake may happen to another person who's CO is in the right mood and he will take it normal. My guy our success is in the hands of GOD.
This whole wait for more than a year now could just be terminate by a CO and the whole wait/hope could die in a maximum of ten minutes (interview time).
We should just commit the CO who will take up our files for interview in prayers and leave the rest for GOD to sort it out.
Our help and success lies on him ALONE.

Gudluck!!!!!!!

I think there's a little sense in it. If someone wrote an exam 5 yrs ago that person shouldn't know most things coz it's been long.
This whole thing I think depends on the interviewer coz one little mistake we're out of it, if the CO is not a kind person or in a bad mood at that time.
Same little mistake may happen to another person who's CO is in the right mood and he will take it normal. My guy our success is in the hands of GOD.
This whole wait for more than a year now could just be terminate by a CO and the whole wait/hope could die in a maximum of ten minutes (interview time).
We should just commit the CO who will take up our files for interview in prayers and leave the rest for GOD to sort it out.
Our help and success lies on him ALONE.

Gudluck!!!!!!!

Guys, don't stress yourselves. It's not like what you are thinking. No log or indices, If any maths, it will be linear equations or something like 12x12, etc. Know your grammar topics: nouns, verbs, adjectives, tenses and etc.