• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Kindly pray 4me hooooooooo! my interview,,,I'll b back to tell stories

it shall be well with you. ur appearance at the embassy is just for u to collect ur visa.its already yours by the name of the almighty GOD.
... to GOD BE THE GLORY, all the time.

Kindly pray 4me hooooooooo! my interview,,,I'll b back to tell stories

My dear Soji,

The Lord is your Shepherd. Just stroll into the embassy and possess your possession. Your interview will be a walk-in-the park by God's grace. Your next statement on this forum will surely be a success story by His grace. Good luck.

Long time guys.Make una no vex for me ooh. I lost connection to the internet before but thank
GOd I got it back.OGA Pluck congrats on your family's reception of the cards; u don enter?
@Dotman how your interview preparation for this month?
@joequi we are behind you;success is yours.

Thanks so much gasper for your concern.

No applicant is initially required to present proof of sponsorship from someone who lives in the united states. A consular officer
may ask for proof of sponsorship at the time of interview, but not before that time.
This is included in the 2NL. Now my question is
what are they trying to say here. Does this mean we should go with an affidavit of support to the interview coz it may be asked by
the consular officer or does it neccessarily mean we should not bother to provide one during the interview. I just feel the above statement
contradicts each other. Now what do you think?

Also I am single and still a student, so if affidavit of support is not needed any longer, what then do I need to provide to proof I won't
become a public charge or liability to the government. I asked this coz my brothers are ready to pay any amount into my account for here
, but my worry is that it could raise some alarm during the interview as in me proving how I came about the money since I'm still studying.

Any idea on these will be very much appreciated

No applicant is initially required to present proof of sponsorship from someone who lives in the united states. A consular officer
may ask for proof of sponsorship at the time of interview, but not before that time.
This is included in the 2NL. Now my question is
what are they trying to say here. Does this mean we should go with an affidavit of support to the interview coz it may be asked by
the consular officer or does it neccessarily mean we should not bother to provide one during the interview. I just feel the above statement
contradicts each other. Now what do you think?

Also I am single and still a student, so if affidavit of support is not needed any longer, what then do I need to provide to proof I won't
become a public charge or liability to the government. I asked this coz my brothers are ready to pay any amount into my account for here
, but my worry is that it could raise some alarm during the interview as in me proving how I came about the money since I'm still studying.

Any idea on these will be very much appreciated

My brother why are u so worried, if you check through DV 2010 thread and those that were successful in their interviews in Nigeria both single and married, no body i repeat no body was asked about AOS - confirm.

Just go ahead and get prepaired, success is already yours.

Ike how much did ur international passport cost u and which document did u took to NIS.how many days did u wait before u get ur int. Passport

My brother why are u so worried, if you check through DV 2010 thread and those that were successful in their interviews in Nigeria both single and married, no body i repeat no body was asked about AOS - confirm.

Just go ahead and get prepaired, success is already yours.

Was just curious and don't want miss out on anything. Thanks

Ike how much did ur international passport cost u and which document did u took to NIS.how many days did u wait before u get ur int. Passport

The cost of int'l passport is 16,000naira and it takes a maximum of 2-3 working days to make one.
When going you to NIS take two passport-size photograph of urself, two passport size photograph of
your guarantor or surety and a photocopy of his Int'l passport and driver's license if he/she has one.

help for waec result

in my result i heard 6 credit but maths is not inclusive moreso i read about 5scores of 6 i dont really understand,is it c5 all through or what?pls and my interview is next month.
what are the content of affidavit of support.can somebody help me out pls.

in my result i heard 6 credit but maths is not inclusive moreso i read about 5scores of 6 i dont really understand,is it c5 all through or what?pls and my interview is next month.
what are the content of affidavit of support.can somebody help me out pls.

Without maths you would need to put up your best in ur interview coz they may put up some tricky questions on the other subjects u credited.
But with 6 credits ur good to go and all will be fine. Affidavit of support is a form that a sponsor from US is required to fill for someone who wants
to migrate to the US. The form requires tax income details for the past 3 years and some personal details which the sponsor must fill for the benefits
of the immigrants. But if you are having your interview in Lagos then you don't need to bother about it coz it's no longer required anymore.

Tanks Donsino, ar we to take along the garantor form becouse u did'n mension garantor form

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone, I have a question.
I have noticed that sometimes, in the same country, someone with a lower case number may be scheduled later (in the same month) that someone with a somewhat higher CN. I was told that this is due to the fact that once one's date become current, what KCC consider is now the date they received the applicant's form. Can you confirm if this is true ?.
My concern is the fact that my CN is AF70*** but I sent my form in December. I was told that once africa becomes current, those with much higher case number, like AF80*** may be scheduled much earlier than me, because they will also be current and provided they sent their form earlier than me. Is it true ?

Ha! my Fathers don do am ooooooooooooooooooo!
They askd to come on the 29th for my VISA.............
THANKS TO EVERY ONE THAT POSTED ON THIS FORUM..........
YOU PEOPLE ARE THE KEY TO THE INTERVIEW........
i'll post how it when soon.........

JESUS IS LORD....The only problem at the interview is not the white but our Black brothers BUT thank God sha.....it went fine today

JESUS IS LORD....The only problem at the interview is not the white but our Black brothers BUT thank God sha.....it went fine today

Success is for sure in this forum. I can't to read your experience and observations. Those who interviewed before you that were declined
I will love to hear everything. Welcome to AMERICA man

Ha! my Fathers don do am ooooooooooooooooooo!
They askd to come on the 29th for my VISA.............
THANKS TO EVERY ONE THAT POSTED ON THIS FORUM..........
YOU PEOPLE ARE THE KEY TO THE INTERVIEW........
i'll post how it when soon.........

congratulations man, we need ur xperience, only congratulations is permitted in ur life.