• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

JESUS IS LORD....The only problem at the interview is not the white but our Black brothers BUT thank God sha.....it went fine today

Congrates man but you are not done yet, please post your interview experience and observations.

Welcome to AMERICA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent a mail to KCC last week Thursday for them to confirm my interview date, till this moment no response from them, it's unusual.

I don't know if there's a form called garantor form. It was never mentioned when I went for mine so i'm not aware of it

Becouse you paid the Immigration officer above the official rate and he did everything for you. They normally ask for it when doing it on your own, however it will take a hell of a time to complete.

Becouse you paid the Immigration officer above the official rate and he did everything for you. They normally ask for it when doing it on your own, however it will take a hell of a time to complete.

Really. The immigration officer never mentioned u know. How much is the official rate? Soji james had a successful
interview and I'm just nervous waiting to read all about his experience and observations

Really. The immigration officer never mentioned u know. How much is the official rate? Soji james had a successful
interview and I'm just nervous waiting to read all about his experience and observations

The official rate is about N7,000. Soji needs to post his experience to this forum as soo as possible.

How are u prepairing, i trust u are doing great. A beg go receive ur visa joo.

The official rate is about N7,000. Soji needs to post his experience to this forum as soo as possible.

How are u prepairing, i trust u are doing great. A beg go receive ur visa joo.

My brother I'm doing great, completed my medicals and will be leaving Lagos tomorrow afternoon for the East.
I can't imagine I read nowadays like someone who's preparing for his SSCE or Jamb. I'm ready for them
as I have everything ready and I know God will see me through.
Thanks for the wishes and I do hope KCC reply you before the weekend with your interview date. Success is Sure

JESUS IS LORD....The only problem at the interview is not the white but our Black brothers BUT thank God sha.....it went fine today

Soji
i thank GOD 4 u, GOD has done it 4 u an so shall it be 2 every body in this thread who is waiting 4 his/her interview in JESUS name Amen

Most interview post i read in this thread the CO always concentrate on the O'level, am scared i wrote my SSCE exam 10years ago am now into fashion designing i don't no where 2 start reading.

I sent a mail to KCC last week Thursday for them to confirm my interview date, till this moment no response from them, it's unusual.

No cause 4 alarm my bros, congrats 4 being current as dia response, it will come this week. How is everything? I called on monday u did not pick. Gudluk in every preparation.

Mr Soji, Congrats oh! The problem is from black brothers. Which one? Your fellow Selectees or those working at the Embassy? Your experience please.

Soji james congratulations 2 u man u are welcome 2 the promise land man,you are welcome 2 America place were dreams comes true the land shal favour u by his grace . Please we all are waiting for ur interview experience . C N 2010AF00011755. My interview is first week of August 2010 . HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.

Soji james congratulations 2 u man u are welcome 2 the promise land man,you are welcome 2 America place were dreams comes true the land shal favour u by his grace . Please we all are waiting for ur interview experience . C N 2010AF00011755. My interview is first week of August 2010 . HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.

Yours won't be different ddoon. Success is a tradition in this forum. Just get all the necessary docs and go get the sticker on your passport man.
Have you started your medicals and police report?

No cause 4 alarm my bros, congrats 4 being current as dia response, it will come this week. How is everything? I called on monday u did not pick. Gudluk in every preparation.

My brother,

I saw your miss calls, i left my phone in the bedroom.

Thanks

Interview date

KCC has finally replied, interview is schedule on the 1st week of AUGUST.

My brother I'm doing great, completed my medicals and will be leaving Lagos tomorrow afternoon for the East.
I can't imagine I read nowadays like someone who's preparing for his SSCE or Jamb. I'm ready for them
as I have everything ready and I know God will see me through.
Thanks for the wishes and I do hope KCC reply you before the weekend with your interview date. Success is Sure

Thanks and Journey mecy back home.

KCC has finally replied, interview is schedule on the 1st week of AUGUST.

I'm back home now and will just be counting on for the D'day, am so prepared that I wish my interview was tomorrow
Congrats just get everything prepared and go for the Glory!!!

Feel fly

I love this family, thank God i got to knw dis family. We all shall make it in Jesus name, our effort shall not be in vein.

kcc have nt replied me

i'm also facing d same problem. I sent a mail 2 KCC on Monday bt dey are yet 2reply. Wht is actually wrong?