• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Hello all,
I have a friend who went for DV interview on thursday (June 17) in Lagos. He claimed that the interview was successful, as he was told thereafter, but was informed by the embassy that there is no visa available for 2010 applicants. Can this be true?

I want to believe that visas are still available and there is no way the embassy will conduct an interview when there is no visa available again for the fiscal year.

Will appreciate your responses.

Cheers

Ben Emma,

It is not true, there is no way KCC will schedule a person for an interview when there is no visa number available, you man fail the interview and he is ashamed to tell you his story.

DO NOT BELIEVE HIM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben Emma,

It is not true, there is no way KCC will schedule a person for an interview when there is no visa number available, you man fail the interview and he is ashamed to tell you his story.

DO NOT BELIEVE HIM.

I havent spoken to him since then. My initial response to the informant was as shared on the blog but decided to raise it here for benefit of doubt. The applicant is single.

I will talk to him soon and get back to the house.

Thanks all

Of course, it won't take up to 40min.
I will be going back to PHC today with the last flight.

Goodluck

I did my medicals today and will collect my results on tuesday, not too many people came today
and it makes the whole process faster. Safe journey man

Hi all. Wots up in the house? Congrats to all dv2011 selectees, and to all dv2010 successful winners.to everyone else i wish you all , all the best .
A word of advise to the house:
To everything we are doing we should remember to put GOD first, patience and being focused surely is the way.
...to GOD be the glory.

Long time guys.Make una no vex for me ooh. I lost connection to the internet before but thank
GOd I got it back.OGA Pluck congrats on your family's reception of the cards; u don enter?
@Dotman how your interview preparation for this month?
@joequi we are behind you;success is yours.

Abt visa fee

Ike passport fees not visa fees[/QUOTE|

OBAMA i mean do u have to pay any money to the US embassy before u go for your interview?
I have my international passport

Yeah! Visa fee (unrefundable) is one hundred and twenty-four (124000) Naira. In dollar terms, it is $375. If u applied as married, that means u are payin d same amount 4ur wife n ur children if u have at all.

Kindly pray 4me hooooooooo! my interview,,,I'll b back to tell stories

You're a paragon of success. The prayers of every member of this forum is solidly behind you.
Just make sure all your documents are complete are complete and I bet you yours story won't be
different from that we have been getting from the house right from the onset.

GUDLUCK