• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

It doesn't mean that. They selected 6,000 Nigerians this term (2011).I don't think 6,000 visas are made available, so you've to prove urself to claim urs based on ur Interview, interviewer, you, Case File Number and the time you sent back ur 2nd Package. I know ur CN is low because you have 0000 and will go first before someone with 000. I will try to get a better explanation.

thanks ma dudu.

Hi guys
I just joined the forum today. im a kenyan and my CN is2010 AF000650XX.I have been going through the ghana and kenya thread and found a lot of useful info about dv 2010. I have one quiz though about family name. I have a small mistake in my passport and my secondary certificate.
My family name is Nyong'o.
In my passport its written Nyongo
I school cert its written Nyong'o
In the forms I sent back to kentucky I wrote Nyongo (same as pasport).
Can this jeopordise my chance?if so, what action can I take before I become current?
Any advice?

My Friend you are good, "asterick" will not couse you to loss your visa.

good luck to u JOEQUI. im really happy for you. sure u will be counting down to ur interview date now.
wish u best of luck . to others who are current i wish u all best of luck as well.

...TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

fiso,

thanks so much.

Hi guys
I just joined the forum today. im a kenyan and my CN is2010 AF000650XX.I have been going through the ghana and kenya thread and found a lot of useful info about dv 2010. I have one quiz though about family name. I have a small mistake in my passport and my secondary certificate.
My family name is Nyong'o.
In my passport its written Nyongo
I school cert its written Nyong'o
In the forms I sent back to kentucky I wrote Nyongo (same as pasport).
Can this jeopordise my chance?if so, what action can I take before I become current?
Any advice?
hello oliseh i will advice that u go and get and affidavit to support your name.to prove you are the one bearing both names

hello house can u all still rememger that i rescheduled my appointment? i am now current for the end of this month.please pray for me as usual.i will surely come back with my success story in Jesus name.
NOT TO US, BUT TO YOUR GLORY OH GOD

I'm current 4 August... I mailed KCC asking them abt my interview date, they replied saying, >Thank you for your inquiry. Your case number is now current for interview processing. You may contact KCC after 7 to 10 business days for information about a possible interview date. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive a letter from KCC.< I want som1 2throw me more light on this... most especially, contacting KCC after 7 to 10 days. Wht specifically do them mean by this...?

I'm current 4 August... I mailed KCC asking them abt my interview date, they replied saying, >Thank you for your inquiry. Your case number is now current for interview processing. You may contact KCC after 7 to 10 business days for information about a possible interview date. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive a letter from KCC.< I want som1 2throw me more light on this... most especially, contacting KCC after 7 to 10 days. Wht specifically do them mean by this...?

congrats ohis.u are 2 wait 4 one week before u contact d kcc either by phone or by email.by then, i.e 7 days time,ur exact date wil b given 2 u.dats hw mine was done too

hello house can u all still rememger that i rescheduled my appointment? i am now current for the end of this month.please pray for me as usual.i will surely come back with my success story in Jesus name.

Welcome back Jolomirapheal.

All the best during your interview.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Welcome back,

i remembered your case very well, success must be yours in Jesus name.

Hi Ohis,

Congratulations on being current

Got that response twice before I was finally given a date

Wait seven working days and try again

It is well.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

ohis,

I got the same response. We could still try next week monday or so.

Thanks very much fiso... I hav read through all the thread from 1 to the present thread which is 118 but i will still need recent interview experience to keep the ball rolling in the house we can not only depend on past the past once we also need present experience, if the house can still remember my case i was the one that could not meet to time for my initial appointment by April 06 2o1o, and my interview was then rescheduled till 1st week of August, i wish every one success in the house and to our bish u all Gods favour upon u all in the promise land. CN 2010AF00011*** TO HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY .

@Joequi n Crownednvict; thanks so much. I'm very grateful. Should i mail them again after this 7 working days or i should call them direct?

Jolomiraphael i can remember ur case very well both of us have similar issue as i can see have them fixed any date for u now as well i wish u success. CN 2010AF00011*** HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY

Greeting to the house

Am new here and am impress with the way you guys share ideas here,that alone is a step to success...

I received my notification letter from KCC 27th may and it has be sent back,but my case number is on the range of 12,755,are you sure i would be called for interview this years?pls your respond will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Am new here and am impress with the way you guys share ideas here,that alone is a step to success...

I received my notification letter from KCC 27th may and it has be sent back,but my case number is on the range of 12,755,are you sure i would be called for interview this years?pls your respond will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Ruki_smilez you are very much welcome 2 the house the road 2 ur success bcos God promise 2 every members of this house is SUCCESS. Pactaining 2 ur case is it 2010 or 2011 ? bcos in the Case Number u did not indicate the particular year. Let me assume if its 2010, am sure before semptember 30 u will be current, then if it is 2011 what u first do is to confirm delivery first from kcc to see if your form have been recieved, then u start monitoring the visa bulletin 2 see when u wil be current, but am sure it will be this year with ur case number other members of the house can as well speak. TO HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY .

Welcome

Thank you

Ruki_smilez you are very much welcome 2 the house the road 2 ur success bcos God promise 2 every members of this house is SUCCESS. Pactaining 2 ur case is it 2010 or 2011 ? bcos in the Case Number u did not indicate the particular year. Let me assume if its 2010, am sure before semptember 30 u will be current, then if it is 2011 what u first do is to confirm delivery first from kcc to see if your form have been recieved, then u start monitoring the visa bulletin 2 see when u wil be current, but am sure it will be this year with ur case number other members of the house can as well speak. TO HIM ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY .

Thank you.

Ruki,

I presume you are DV 2011 winner and possibly from Nigeria, if i'm correct, then your interview should be within the months of Feb/March/April 2011.

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator: